07:19 ST
[EVENT] Shimmers in the Water (Sep. 19 - Oct. 3)
What glitch?
Posted 10/05/15
I know what you mean. I keep looking at this thread and sometimes I can see the navigation numbers at the bottom for pages, and other times I can’t. It’s weird and it keeps cycling.
Posted 10/05/15

[@cavebopper] Sometimes the “pagination” part doesn’t get displayed on threads for a few moments. It seems to happen for a minute or two at a time, and has happened both today and yesterday. It keeps magically fixing itself before I can spend any significant amount of time sorting out what’s going wrong.

So yesterday I put in some checks to make it log a bunch of information about what I thought might possibly be the culprit whenever it decides a thread has zero pages (even a single-post thread should have at least one page) but it fixed itself again before I could zero (heh heh) in on anything useful. So now I have new and slightly more detailed checks in place based on the info from the old checks, and now I wait for it to happen again :|

Posted 10/05/15

-rolls around and kicks the thread- BREAK! BREAK! BREAK SO YOU CAN BE FIXED!
(is this helping? :p)

Posted 10/05/15
*sets out bug traps and waits behind a rock*
Posted 10/05/15
*compulsively clicks on every thread and surfs all the pages* Have we broken it again yet? >.> <.< >.>
Posted 10/05/15
Hm, maybe the server’s just tired. I’ve watched enough TV shows to know that “have you tried turning it off and on again” seems to solve a lot of things. I’ll reboot the server sometime tonight when there aren’t so many people on.
Posted 10/05/15, edited 10/05/15
glitch is a geniuos!
Posted 10/05/15

So how long before I should start to worry that one of my days has been neither verified nor rejected yet?  Since the event is almost over.  I know it’s doesn’t really matter since I got all the stuff but it’s the one day without a mark and that bothers me, haha.

I mean i know the graders are probably super busy but it’s the maze day so I don’t think it needs anything but a simple check?

Posted 10/05/15

luccamajere
Should be all set now. I just finished going through the entire list, so anything up to whatever time I started should be all graded. Sorry about the wait - I work on the weekends, so I had little time to verify/assign credit to mazes and word searches.

Edited because cannot grammar after staring at a spreadsheet for three hours, haha.

Posted 10/05/15, edited 10/05/15
Crow Yay, thank you!  Oh ouch, I work most weekends too so I totally understand haha;  Anyway, thank you for all your hard work this event!  It really shows because it was great!
Posted 10/05/15

luccamajere
Thank you! :)

(Working weekends is way better than working a normal work week, btw. :D I mean, unless you’re in school too because then that is stressful ;; EITHER WAY weekend warrior high five!)

Posted 10/05/15

/ raises hand and weeps quietly at the going to school all weekdays and working Fri/Sat/Sun

Posted 10/06/15

Well, I do work normal work weeks…they’re just Thurs-Mon so I get my ‘weekend’ on Tuesday and Wednesday LOL

Though it’s a seasonal job so not for much longer…

Also ouch, Lycan, that sounds stressful oh nooo

Posted 10/06/15
So, uh glitch, the forums seem to be broken again? (Edit: So it seems to have fixed itself after about half an hour…I think it was about 6:20 server time it started and I’m editing at 6:50.)
Posted 10/06/15, edited 10/06/15
Appears to be broken as I’m posting this xD
Posted 10/06/15

I finally caught it! \o/ I feel accomplished.

Still broken as of 8:27 server time XD

Posted 10/06/15
It’s broken (again? still?) at 9AM server time. *shakes fist at*
Posted 10/06/15
9:15, still broken! glitch where are youuuuuu ;;;
Posted 10/06/15
I’m assuming the fact that it’s still broken means that glitch’s traps to catch the bug worked :I
Posted 10/06/15
Oh dear. :| I will let him know!
Posted 10/06/15
I just rebooted the thing, so we’ll see if life is good now :)
Posted 10/06/15
it’s working for me, seems fixed~ n___n
Posted 10/06/15

This is quite the “heisenbug” (a bug that seems to disappear or alter its behavior when one attempts to study it :P) — apparently it was going strong for hours last night but the moment I signed on to look at it, it vanished… again. Anyway, it can’t hide from me forever, and we’re one step closer… If I’m making the right inferences, next time it happens I’ll know for sure what’s going on!

I’m sorry for all the inconvenience :<

glitch
ITS DOING IT AGAIN 80

Posted 10/06/15
I clicked this thread and only the first page was showing up.  I have seen the white whale
Posted 10/06/15
My sales thread disappeared for awhile >:c Looking To Buy: The rest of my pages
Posted 10/06/15
glitch It’s ba-aaaaack~!
Posted 10/06/15

Glitches be like:

frieza

ohhhhh my god
I love that movie

Posted 10/06/15