12:50 ST
Introducing Our New Trial Artists!

Wow!! Mouse that’s incredible! Wow after my sprout definitely apply for custom :)!!

Congratulations to everyone!! Post your work too?!

Posted 06/06/15, edited 06/06/15
Congratulations to some extremely talented individuals! Looking forward to see what you contribute to the beauty of the cave! :D
Posted 06/06/15

Oh my gosh, you guys! I’m so excited! I can’t wait to get started working on customs! <3

And, oh! It does look like our prompts were very similar. I’ve a wonder at what birds you dears were prompted with? Mine was a grumpy nightjar.

Posted 06/06/15
Congratulations!! :D All of those mock-customs look gorgeous; I can’t wait to see users’ customs made by you all!
Posted 06/06/15

Ooh, your mock-ups look lovely! Mine was also supposed to be a grumpy nightjar, seems we’ve had the same prompt to work with. ^^ I’m amazed at how grumpy Hush‘s nightjar looks. XD
And I adore your use of colours, Mouse. *w*

Posted 06/06/15

You guuuuuys… WOW. Such good work.

Seriously all I want in the entire world right now is a custom with a floof tail EXACTLY like the one on Mouse’s mock.

Posted 06/06/15
:D All those customs look fantastic! I think it’s kinda funny too that you all got the same prompt. Congratulations you guys!! *throws confetti*
Posted 06/06/15

Having the same prompt would make sense if it was meant to judge their skill. Otherwise there wouldn’t really be a standard.

Congrats, everyone. I’m glad all your hard work paid off!

Posted 06/06/15
omg Hush your nightjar looks amazing!! I had a difficult time making mine look anything like a nightjar @w@; I’m also impressed by how you both worked with the palette, you guys got the colors to stand out so nicely against the base!
Posted 06/06/15
Congratulations, guys! Look forward to seeing your work. :) Those mock-ups are beautiful /wants one.
Posted 06/06/15
Congrats, I can’t wait to see some more of your work and your custom applications are amazing :D
The nightjar was hard! I am completely in love with how you guys worked with the palette. I couldn’t quite wrap my head around how to change the jar’s colors to make it fit in the palette (I am totally taking notes. You guys are color wizards. WIZARDS). Both of your mock ups are absolutely gorgeous *A* Oh my gosh.
Posted 06/06/15
Well, I can see why all four of you were invited to join the team! Congrats, and I can’t wait to see more examples of what you guys can do :D
Posted 06/06/15
Congratz everyone! I really look forward to seeing what customs you guys make next :D
Posted 06/06/15
Congratulations to all four of you! 8D I’m so excited to see more custom artists join the team. C: Can’t wait to see what you all create!
Posted 06/06/15
Now show off the vases! xD That’s what I’m curious about. Just because the vase was such an open ended prompt and there were so many ways you could have done something. I’d love to see the art from the first part of the app if people are willing to share that too
Posted 06/06/15

Oh, yes, the vases. I’m also curious what the others have made. *w*

My gosh, Rhyme! Your vase is gorgeous!!

Posted 06/06/15
Rhyme I loved your vase so much, darling. <333
Posted 06/06/15

Thank you! >//w//<

So is yours, Hush! The design is so cute. *w*

Posted 06/06/15

yayyy! congratulations to my fellow artists!! n Q n

Rhyme, I really like the colours you chose and the look of your nightjar!! it looks so prim and I adore it’s red eyes, this is probably my favourite take on the pet prompt n o n! and your hair curls are so delicate!

Mouse, it’s so creative how you thought to change the inside colour of the mouth! it really works with the colour scheme, and I really like the markings on her face!

Hush, YOUR NIGHTJAR. it has such a grumpy character I can’t even.. I can’t stop looking at how puffy and round he is! I also really like your markings, they flow so elegantly!

…and thanks for all congrats everyone /// 7 /// here’s my take on the application custom and my vase for the askers:

Posted 06/06/15
Oh my god, Ruori!! That VASE is so beautiful! I can’t get over it, I’ve been staring at it for minutes! Holy heck…
Posted 06/06/15
Ruori, that custom is stunning, and I could stare at that vase all day. 0-0
Posted 06/06/15

That vase leaves me speechless. Seriously, The attention to detail, lighting and water effects are spectacular!

—-

Congratulations to all the new artists!

Thank you, Ruori! Choosing the nightjar’s colours was quite a challenge. XD I love how you made your custom, the colours look so vivid! And don’t get me started on the vase, it’s just stunning and shiny and I want it on my desk. Just wow. *w* Also been staring at it for minutes, haha. >w>
That reminds me I still need to beg Ruori to let me use that vase in a custom…./brick’d
Posted 06/06/15

Yooooooooooooooo people are putting up their stuff! Lemmie see!

Oh wow, everyone’s pieces are absolutely gorgeous! If everyone had the same prompt, it is amazing to see how differently everyone took to their customs. I do hope these will turn into real customs in the future (I would love to have one myself)! The vases are also very lovely to look at, especially because they sort of show the different styles each of the new artists have and I’m absolutely in love with that :“D

Congratulations to everyone again!! I’m so excited and happy to see what everyone will do in the future!

Posted 06/06/15
It’s so neat to see every ones different style. I love that texture on your vase Rhyme.  And Ruori! Talk about a dark horse! Not only new on the site but to be (understandably) scooped up so quickly as a staff artist! Those pieces are amazing. Not only the style of the vase but it’s arrangement and transparency. And your little bird is adoreable. I definitely have a custom design or two that you would be perfect for. I hope you have a journal set up somewhere. I’d love to see more of your work.
Posted 06/06/15
Seeing those beautiful vases makes me more excited for items than customs XD
Posted 06/06/15
Ruori...that vase…-touches the vase so gently- Oh…my. O_O -strokes-
Posted 06/06/15