14:13 ST
Introducing Our New Trial Artists!

Hello everyone!

We’re very excited to announce that you will soon be seeing our new trial artists taking custom and Sprout orders!  All four of the round two applicants did a phenomenal job with the second stage of the application.  In fact, they did such a great job that we could not just pick one, or two, or three… we actually invited all four of the applicants to be artists, and they have all accepted the offer. :)  Without further ado, our four new artists are:

If you have a custom order in the queue, you can go in to edit your order to add the new artists! :)  Congrats to the new artists; I think we are all looking forward to seeing you shine!!!

Posted 06/05/15, edited 06/05/15

Yay! Yay yay yay!

So happy for all of you! Congrats!

Edit: Is there any way we can see some of the work they completed? :3

Posted 06/05/15, edited 06/05/15
Congrats to everyone :D
Posted 06/05/15

eeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE I AM SO EXCITED!!

Posted 06/05/15
Congrats to all of you!! I’m excited to see the beautiful customs you guys make. 8D
Posted 06/05/15

eeee

Congrats to everyone!

Posted 06/05/15

So proud of you Hush! I know you worked really hard after the last application! 

And Congrats to all of you! Can’t wait to see what beautiful things you guys all make!

Posted 06/06/15
Congrats new artists! <3 Well done, I can’t wait to see what you all come up with.
Posted 06/06/15
Congrats to the new artists!!
Posted 06/06/15

Congrats to all of you guys!

*waits for even more pretty customs to start appearing*

Posted 06/06/15

Congratulations, everyone!

Posted 06/06/15
Doomfish:  I’m not going to officially post any of the things they’ve completed, but the new artists are free to post any of the application art they’ve done if they’d like! ^u^
Posted 06/06/15

Congrats you guys!
I think Pine has the right gif there.

Posted 06/06/15

Oooooo, huge congrats to the new artists!  I cannot wait to see what you all create for us in the future! <3

I’d also be really interested in seeing y’alls application stuffs but I’m also super nosy~ :‘D

Posted 06/06/15
Note: If you had all artists selected in your custom order, then the new artists have been added to your order automatically. Remember, you can edit your artist choices at any time until your order is claimed!
Posted 06/06/15

*peer pressures new artists to post some of their art*

xD

Posted 06/06/15
Congrats to the new artists!
Posted 06/06/15
I’m still so excited to have been accepted!! Congrats to everyone else as well omg ;w; i’m on my phone rn but I’d be happy to post up the custom I did for my application later C:
Posted 06/06/15

Please, please, please do, Mouse!

Imaginary customs are already burning a hole in my pocket. D:

Posted 06/06/15
Congratulations, everyone! I’m so excited to see what you create. <3
Posted 06/06/15
Congrats! So excited to see some names I know from the forums are now officially part of MC!
Posted 06/06/15
Hmmm… Now might be the time to splurge on the custom I’ve been saving for…
Posted 06/06/15, edited 06/06/15

This is super exciting, I can’t wait to drool over all the lovely pets each artist designs! (๑>ᴗ<๑)
Congratulations to everyone of you! (。’▽’。)♡

Posted 06/06/15
Congratulations to all the new artists! I’m glancing over profiles and peeking at blogs now and I’m super excited to see what they bring to the community!
Posted 06/06/15
Congratulations :D Super excited to see your work!
Posted 06/06/15
Congratulations to everyone! I can’t wait to see some of your amazing artwork c:
Posted 06/06/15

Congrats to all new artists! :D
Rhyme ♥

Posted 06/06/15

Thanks for all the congrats! I can’t wait to work on your sprouts and customs. :D

And congratulations to the others who made it! I’m looking forward to seeing the pretties you make. *w*

Hhhhhh
Congrazzles to all !! owo

Posted 06/06/15

Ooh I’m guessing we all had the same prompt! Or at least very similar ones! Here’s mine :D