19:16 ST
Introducing Our New Trial Artists!

awwww thank you so much for the kind words everyone! flowers are one of my favourite things to draw so I really let myself go with the vase ...it kind of embarrassing n Q n;;

oh LOL I don’t know if I’m allowed to let you have the vase Ama! and where would it go??? haha

Hina, I don’t have a journal here but I put down a few links in my profile if you or anyone else is interested in my past work!

Posted 06/06/15
Don’t worry Ruori, Ama will find a way to make it work. |D;;;
Posted 06/06/15

MAGIC! ):<!!!

(I don’t know either…)

Posted 06/06/15

*_* I hope those vases get made into equippable items or… Something! Heck, I’d want Rhyme’s if it was just a vase; it’s so pretty! XD The composition of Hush’s is so cute! ;u; Ugh, and I just love the watery look in Ruori’s…

The customs are also really pretty, but I was just gushing over the flowers because. Flowers. And item hoarder. >u> Also, I think I need all four of you to make me a single custom because Mouse’s has my favorite tail, Ruori has my favorite hair, Hush has my favorite markings, and Rhyme has my favorite birb. xD

However, I’m tempted to queue a custom from Ruori with the sole prompt of “everything is flowers” just to see what happens. *u*

Posted 06/06/15
Welcome to the new artists! We’re all really excited to have you helping us out!
Posted 06/06/15
Oh my gosh your guyses art is so awesome. I need to put in an order for a new custom for real XD
Posted 06/07/15
Congrats you guys! :D
Posted 06/07/15
Congrats to all the new artists! Definitely looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with :)
Posted 06/07/15
Congrats to the new artists! Your work is absolutely stunning.
Posted 06/07/15
Ooooooh, all of the new artists have gorgeous work! I can’t wait to see if one of them ends up picking up the custom I currently have in the queue :D I certainly would be happy if any of them did when the time comes around.
Posted 06/07/15
Congrats to all the wonderful new artists on the team :D <3
Posted 06/07/15
ASDFGHJKL. I’ve missed too many things. Congrats to the new artists! Those are amazing vases and customs you’ve done.
Posted 06/08/15
Congratulations and welcome to all of you!! We’re so super super excited to have you with us! :D
Posted 06/08/15