04:45 ST
June News Discussion
I think the dots are like a timer…? Like, if you hover over the users with reddish dots, the time they were last seen is higher than someone with a green dot. :3c
Posted 06/15/15
Oh! I get it. I’m on mobile and I’ve learned not to click random things when I’m on mobile. Thanks.
Posted 06/15/15
The new users online page is kinda neat~ I forget most people’s numbers anyways so having it go by name is rather nice
Posted 06/15/15

I personally enjoy the new look of the User Page. However, I feel like it would benefit everyone to have an option that can go between alphabetical order to numeric order. I had gotten used to using numbers and writing those down. And since IDs are more-likely permanent, it’s easier to find people that way (because usernames are actually changeable. EX: I changed mine before, pretty sure it might have confused a few users before they found out it was still the same person).

The change was also a bit of a shock, but other than that—I like it.

Posted 06/15/15, edited 06/15/15

i like the new online feature, it’ll be useful during events where there are timers and you can send people things that make their timers shorter. can’t say how many times i logged in to people having returned the favor when i wasn’t on to take advantage of it, lol. of course it will also be useful just for contacting people too.
i don’t like the way it’s organized, though. too much clutter, very busy on the eyes. perhaps this was to combat page stretch now that the names are in bubbles, but i won’t be able to make heads or tails of it whether it’s organized numerically or alphabetically this way. seconding that suggestion for a toggle feature though, that sounds neato.

Posted 06/15/15

Yeah I agree with Phage. Regardless of if it was by alpha or numeric the straight up and down list, while it could be a page stretcher, was much easier to browse. Your eyes just had to go along the straight line of the list And staff stood out clearly by their different colors. But now even to find the letter to start looking for the correct name you have to sort through the pile so to speak. Sort through two because they’re now split between staff and everyone else.

But the status indicator is definitely appreciated. That is a really nice change

Posted 06/15/15
That beautiful organization of the online user page though. *_* I liked it before, officially a fan now. :P
Posted 06/16/15
I definitely think the way it is now is a huge improvement. :I So smooth. -pets-
Posted 06/16/15
I really like how everything’s aligned now. |D
Posted 06/16/15
ohh i agree, so much better!
Posted 06/16/15
oh i love the stuff coming up! X3
Posted 06/16/15

I just used two blushrooms on pets and it gave me the message, “X eats a blushroom and becomes female!”
I don’t know if this was overlooked or if that’s just why the item is being replaced, but I thought it would be changed with the introduction of the new active/upright terms. That’s all!

Posted 06/18/15
Whoops! Thanks for letting me know, Ravica :)
Posted 06/18/15
It’s our second birthday!

The cake was lovingly baked by feyers. It’s been a wonderful year, and here’s to another great year ahead of us!!

Posted 06/21/15
Yay birthday cake!
Posted 06/21/15

Happy birthday, Mycena Cave!! 8D
All the best birthdays are in June.

Posted 06/21/15

Wow. 2 years. Doesn’t feel that long at all.

Happy Birthday Mycena Cave! Hoping for many more to come!

Posted 06/21/15

happy birthdaaaaaay dear little mycena cave!!
— the cake reminds me of sleeping beauty’s cake~

Posted 06/21/15
The cake looks delicious, happy birthday~
Posted 06/21/15
*screams about cake*
Posted 06/21/15
Happy birthday, Mycena Cave! Here’s to another wonderful year with everyone :)
Posted 06/21/15

*Grins with sticky paws and frosting on her face* Happy Birthday.
Oh no, now Mycena is entering it’s ‘terrible 2’s’ xD!  Looking forward to more adventures and chaos ;3.

Also Happy Father’s Day to all the dad’s out there :D!

Posted 06/21/15
Woo! Happy birthday, Mycena Cave!
Posted 06/21/15
Happy birthday! It’s been a lovely year and I hope the next one will be at least half as awesome. :D
Posted 06/21/15
Happy birthday Mycena Cave!!!! Here’s to many more awesome years!!!
Posted 06/21/15
Happy birthday Mycena! <33 Here’s to another wonderful year~
Posted 06/21/15
Happy birthday, Mycena Cave! Thank you, staff, for running an awesome community! Let’s see where the next year takes us! :D
Posted 06/21/15
Happy Birthday Mycena Cave! Big thanks to the staff for keeping the site going strong!
Posted 06/21/15
Happy birthday, Mycena Cave! I’m excited to see what the next year has in store for us.
Posted 06/21/15
Whoohoo! Happy birthday, Mycena Cave! :D It’s incredible looking at how far the site has come, and I can’t wait to see what’s coming next!
Posted 06/21/15