A hooded wanderer goes mostly unnoticed... [Feb 14 - 28]

OH SHIZ I ALMOST FORGOT!!

Salietti has grown into a baby!

<3333

In my excitement I forgot I never saved the flower image xD; gosh dang it

Posted 02/24/15, edited 02/24/15

Sunshine Child! 8D

Posted 02/24/15

This is my baby, Khyo. She’s so cute that I’ll probably have to leave her a baby forever :D There are no many roleplay opportunities with a kitten.

Posted 02/24/15
Thank you for the compliment on Amber, I traded for her & I adore her. Haha, I wanted to know if we could pondshroom babies because like Metalhawk, I plan on leaving my three keepers babies. I wanted to do it with Dante, but after all the work Myla put into him I decided not to. I like having the unique lineart & like they said, not many opportunities with babies. :3
Posted 02/24/15

A bit late to the show, but today I only just remembered my flower, and realized I had to grow it myself. (Wasn’t aware of that…) And then I saw that it revealed a baby.

Is it possible to keep her in her baby form? I’ve never seen a baby Ineki before today, and she’s quite different.

Posted 02/26/15
I believe you have to manually grow babies into adults, just as you have to manually grow the flowers. That means that keeping your EoL’s baby form is as simple as choosing not to click the grow button again once the timer’s up. So yes, you should be able to keep her in baby form.
Posted 02/26/15
I wish my baby EoL could eat a driftshroom!! It’d be the perfect combination of awesome and cute.
Posted 03/02/15

so grown up :’))))

Posted 03/16/15

*EXCITED SCREECHING*

Posted 03/16/15

She’s all grown up, too! :D

Posted 03/16/15, edited 03/16/15