23:32 ST
A hooded wanderer goes mostly unnoticed... [Feb 14 - 28]
Hey I wanted to buy some gems but it seems that the paypall option is broken link? 404 error?
Posted 02/14/15
Chi: yup! if you wanna use paypal you’ll have to shoot glitch an echo c:
Posted 02/14/15

Sweet flower babies. Best.

Posted 02/14/15

My sweet peachy boy~

Posted 02/14/15

awww my fav colour :D

I hope the paypal option turns up :D

Posted 02/14/15, edited 02/14/15

I got a pretty pinky-purply one

Posted 02/14/15

This cutie.. x3
Living green~ Ill have to see if anyone has any blue shaded one <3
So we can pair val babies!~

I really want the EoL to show up under the Pets list so I can look at all the pretty colors at once <3
Posted 02/14/15
Fox; That’s going to be hard 8D Not sure what they have in mind for it, but it’s coded based on the driftshroom, so while Plasma did have one colour she designed it as, the rest is all driftshroom-code-generated. Chances are that might be the colour that will show up as the preview for the coat, but I don’t think it’ll show all hues because there are simply too many :P That said though, you could do a name search for “Essence” ;)
Posted 02/14/15

That’ll work! I never even thought to do that lol thanks!
But now I’m curious as to what the “original ” color was :0

edit: Also can’t wait for them to pop up in the magic puddle after they grow up <3 I’m assuming we’d see the shade that we own?

I’m kinda bored. Or procrastinating. Or both.
It isn’t all of the shades, just in increments of 5. I figured people who don’t have access to an art program with a hue slider might find it useful.

Woah. That’s definitely way more than 10.
Posted 02/14/15
Huh, there’s no traditionally orange ones then, is there?
Posted 02/14/15

Whoa so awesome! Mine is super pink but I’m okay with that, I generally don’t like pink but I do like pink and white so haha.

Posted 02/14/15

*o* omg i love this!!! what a great gift, thank you!

mine’s bloo~

Posted 02/14/15
Mine’s blue too!
Posted 02/14/15

Blue is clearly the superior color. :I

(just really wanted to have three blues in a row here)

Posted 02/14/15

Ruining the blue streak ‘cause I’m a RUINER. 8)

Shima:  That’s correct, Shima!  The reason for that is because it’s a hue-shift only, so the saturation is untouched (though it would be cool if saturation was also affected).  We also don’t mess with lightness/darkness, because then you’d end up with really muddy colors and grey pets, haha.

Edit:  Oh, and for those of you wondering what the original color was — it was a pink color!  If you use a driftshroom on one of these guys and then “Serious” it, it will turn to the original pink color rather than whatever you started with, so you’ll lose your pet’s original hue shift color foreverrrrrrz~

I got a pink one at first and used my driftshroom on it. It turned gold, but when I serious’d it, it looked the same so I thought it kept its original color. So, I guess it was SUPER DUPER close to the color I already had. XD EITHER WAY, I am happy with mine so so much! <3 I love the default pink!!
I just need to find a teal pondshroom then I can drift :D
Posted 02/14/15
Just now noticing that we can set them as our avatars (I know, I’m slow ; A;) - so is that what they’ll look like when they grow?
Posted 02/14/15
Diglett - I’m assuming so! My guess is glitch forgot to lock the avatars to hide them, haha. /not complaining/ :D;
Posted 02/14/15

Maybe it’s all part of a clever ruse to make us THINK that’s what they’ll look like, huuhuuhuu.

Yes, I know I’m staff, but idk anything about these cuties. XD

Posted 02/14/15

It’s definitely nice to be given another pet instead of having to buy one with gems :) I never play much due to college, so I never really have much currency.

I hope that they retain some type of edit related to the flower origin!

Posted 02/15/15
Diglett/Kiwi; Yeaaaah the avatar preview was something that was not intended, but Myla/Glitch just went ‘OOPS’ and didn’t fix it :P So everyone get’s a 1/3 preview of what the adult pet is going to look like. (:
Posted 02/15/15

Hello everyone!

Fewf, I’m finally caught up enough to respond here, so I’ll try to answer as many questions as I can remember:

- You should be able to trade your flower — if you’re trying to and you can’t let me know (I wasn’t sure if the person was technically unable, or emotionally unable, to trade ^^)

- There are 200 possible different colors

- The colors are drifts: we’ve essentially drifted them once, but have not activated the “re-drift” feature that a driftshroom gives you. If you feed your new baby a driftshroom, its colors will change, and the “re-drift” feature will be activated, but removing the driftshroom effect will revert it to pink, not the color that it was when you collected it. Colors are unaffected by things like blushrooms, petrified mushrooms, etc.

- The fact that you can set them as your avatars before they’ve grown up is a bug. Generally speaking, pets cannot be set as avatars until they have reached adulthood. That said, we’ve decided not to fix at this time, because it would seem cruel to give you the avatar then take it away. Sorry for ruining the surprise of what the face-part of the adult looks like… but hey at least the baby form is still a surprise ^^

- Rhyme you had me freaked out for a moment before I realized that image with the new shop items was an image from the puddle…

- The paypal link on the gems page is meant to direct you to the “compose echo” page with me pre-set as the recipient, but I munged the URL by accident >> It’s been fixed. I’m getting through these as fast as I can but it’s a relatively slow and manual process, so please be patient with me <3 Generally when you buy gems via paypal I’ll usually echo you to let you know when they’re on your account, but on this occasion I may miss responding to you… anyway if it’s been more than 48 hours since you sent the dollar and still haven’t gotten your gems, please poke me with an echo to let me know!

Posted 02/15/15
Oh dear, sorry about that, glitch! Definitely wasn’t intended. XD
Posted 02/15/15

“There are 200 possible different colors”

Oh wow, neat!

Posted 02/15/15
I’m kind of glad for the avatar glitch though, I’m far too impatient to wait and find out what the adults look like. The mystery of the bottom half and tail is enough of a tease for me to deal with xD
Posted 02/15/15
200 variations wow o.o. Oh man, so tempting this driftshroom. *twitch*
Posted 02/15/15