14:02 ST
A hooded wanderer goes mostly unnoticed... [Feb 14 - 28]
Happy Valentine’s Day / Singles’ Awareness Day / Day Before Half-Price Chocolate Day!

We have a couple surprises for you :D

Note: these links will work between February 14 and February 28. They will work only for people who have activated accounts from before this announcement (February 13 at 15:00 server time).

First, a very special gift:
https://www.mycenacave.com/special/sorceressflower

And second, as a big thank you for helping Mycena Cave be what it is, we’re offering each of you the opportunity to purchase 10 gems for only $1. Yes, PayPal will be an option :)
https://www.mycenacave.com/special/tenforone

Posted 02/13/15, edited 02/18/15

Oh my gosh, it looks like I joined just at the right time! I can’t wait to see what’s under the link tomorrow. Exciting first event things for a newcomer~

This cave dwelling thing is really working out for me.

Have a happy valentine’s day everyone!

Posted 02/13/15

Sorry for the teaser… I’ll be away tonight and this way you can click right at midnight :)

Edit: oh, and, if anything breaks / doesn’t work, my apologies ahead of time. I’ll fix it on Sunday. Also the new shop items will actually go on sale Sunday. :D

Posted 02/13/15, edited 02/13/15
Oooooh exciting. Golly golly. I can’t wait to see the gift! Happy Valentine’s glitch! Have a good camping trip :3
Posted 02/13/15

Eek! I’m so excited for this! :D
Valentine’s Day is actually one of my favorite holidays, so I love when site’s do cute lil’ things for it!
*stares intently at the mystery link* <3

Posted 02/13/15

Am excite @u@ thank you!
Happy Valentines day everyoneeee :DDDD
(if you’re without a date/plans, come chat with me, I’m le lonely panda XD)

Posted 02/13/15
Whoop!  Oh man, I cant wait for tomorrow! Gonna be baking my special little man some sugar cookies~ (Aahah but here’s the catch, I cant bake o-o ) Hope they don’t turn out to be Satan spawns!
Posted 02/13/15
Urph. Fail. It’s already the 14th and I’ve basically been clicking the links over and over again for the past few minutes wondering why they weren’t working. Timezones. xD
Posted 02/13/15
Aaah this is awesome, I can’t wait to grab gems 8) Thanks so much glitch!
Posted 02/13/15
sorceress flower owo whut? *bounces uncontrollably* (is it sad that my first thought was that i misread the end for the first event prompt and i freaked out because i’m not finished?)
Posted 02/13/15
Oooh! Look’s like I joined in with MycenaCave just in time. This should be interesting~
Posted 02/13/15
Looks like I joined around the perfect time!! I’m so excited for this!!
Posted 02/13/15

glitch is gone! daemon is in charge!!!

Except he’s not cause he’s really busy, so keep bugging glitch if stuff breaks…

Posted 02/13/15
Oooh! Can’t wait!
Posted 02/13/15
Regrets putting off registering yesterday. Great deal though.
Posted 02/13/15

Ahhh, I can’t wait!! Thank you for the surprise! <3

(I-I’ll try very hard to wait patiently and not click the link fruitlessly all day, because that is a thing I would definitely do :D;;)

Posted 02/13/15
Eeee, that’s exciting! I was hoping we would be getting that offer this year, too. <3 *Stares at the mysterious gift.*
Posted 02/13/15

What could it beeeeee
Ahhh I’m so excited to find out!!! :D

(@Eluii, same omg. I didn’t even read the announcement at first, I was just like Ohhhh LINK /click. And then I was denied. DENIED.)

Posted 02/13/15

*clicks link multiple times* JUST GIVE ME A HINT AND I’LL LEAVE YOU ALONE

I’m so excited though! I’ve been anxiously awaiting this month’s raffle (please let it have a ton of breedings). Also that sale is magnificent~

Posted 02/13/15
What a wonderful Valentine <3 I can’t wait to see the item, and I’ll definitely go for the gems when the deal becomes available. Enjoy your day off, glitch!
Posted 02/13/15

xD This should be called Black Valentine Day, cause these offers (as well as other sites doing the same thing) are a lot better than what previous black friday was :P.

This gem deal should be a regular occurrence ;D. Oh pretty, pretty please 8) ?

Posted 02/13/15
The 10 for $1 deal has actually been offered before LAsDarkFireWolf! It was offered last year on valentines as well. So it may very well be a yearly thing. :D
Posted 02/13/15
So excited!
Posted 02/13/15

*sits on top of the link and breathes heavily*

Posted 02/13/15
Aww I’m sad I missed an opportunity for a good deal AND a cool valentine’s pet?  :(  I just joined.  XD
Posted 02/13/15, edited 02/13/15

lmao Miranda.
I just can’t right now. I just can’t.

Posted 02/13/15
This. Is. AMAZING OMG THANK YOU <3 <3 <3 /flails
Posted 02/14/15

I thought it was an item and checked my inventory LOL
Nine will have a baby soon.

Posted 02/14/15

/me paws at flower

Thanks staff! <3

Posted 02/14/15

GUYS
GUYS GUYS GUYS GO CLICK THE LINK NOW
*vibrates in excitement* *exits the plane of this reality*

SO PRETTY. *stalks new pets* AND THEY COME IN DIFFERENT COLOURS *licks mine* this is mine it is peachy mauvey smiles

edit: SOLKNOTS IM GLAD U LIKED MY PICTURE <3

Posted 02/14/15, edited 02/14/15