07:27 ST
[EVENT] Professor Sprocket's Marvelous Meteorologic Machine

my wonderful hoard of gauges and leather straps

i think including the stuff ive used its like 20 gauges to 9 glass casings and 13 flexible tubes

Posted 04/09/19

Did someone say gauges? I think someone said guages. I have a few as well…

... :P

(Note: I’ve made exactly 10 Connectifiers, so my totals of the relevant ingredients are lower accordingly. Gauges, Leather straps, and brass fittings have been showing up a bunch more than the rest though.)

Posted 04/09/19, edited 04/09/19
Posted 04/09/19
If you’re interested in reading a little about how we put this event together, check out this Behind the Scenes thread. :D
Posted 04/09/19

That side quest was so much fun! And this gear frame is adorable.

I didn’t realize the flyer was a map until I had translated the diary, though, so that took me a lot longer than it should have because I was just going off the sign on Professor Sprocket’s profile page and using process of elimination. xD Definitely a fun brain workout, though!

Posted 04/09/19
Stuck. Go figure
Posted 04/09/19

Heather

Y..you figured it all out from that?!?! I am seriously floored
Posted 04/09/19
snafflewyrm Thanks so much for your first hint on the 5 digit code. You have no idea how often I checked if that symbol in the first line was really a W, and wondered if it was accidentially pasted there… I really need to learn to expect these kinda hidden riddles from MC. But I’m happy to have been able to solve it before checking your spoiler-in-the-spoiler, so I don’t feel completely dumb. XD

DarkHorse
what do you need help with? i finished the secret bit so maybe i can give you hints :D

MafiaVamp
Thankyou for pinging me :D I wasn’t sure if I was being a bit silly putting in two spoilers instead of one, so it’s super nice to know my advice was useful!

Posted 04/09/19

glitch Myla

So I tried to open a blueberry hat box… And it magically vanished on me. :’)

Posted 04/10/19

Kiwi
oh no !!
That sucks. :(
Im sure they’ll be able to fix it though so don’t stress too much!

Also, does anyone know how the boxes work?
They do they give all the items inside? Or does it give a chance to get one of the items inside?

Posted 04/10/19

Confirming the bug :‘D

Posted 04/10/19

CelestialPancake Yeah, I’m not worried! :) Just a small hiccup - and I kind of thought it was funny haha.

The boxes will randomly give you one of the items that is inside that box! If you would like to receive a specific item for sure, you can always spend more sprockets to buy it directly instead. The boxes are cheaper, but have that random element to it.

Posted 04/10/19, edited 04/10/19
alright, im doing this too late but
need help with the 3rd Investigation thing. the weather one
Posted 04/10/19

Kiwi

ahhh… okay that makes a lot of sense, thank you!

Posted 04/10/19
Sage14

A long time ago there was a horrible storm… Perhaps there’s a story about it, a piece of Lore maybe?

Posted 04/10/19

For those of you who have had trouble opening the hatboxes: the items have been fixed, and your missing items restored. Please let me know if you run into further troubles!

Edit: “You open a Blueberry Striped Hatbox to find a !” Nobody wanted the exclamation marks, eh? ;)

@doragon I am stuck on the code for the box. Having an issue seeing things.
Posted 04/10/19

Alright, I’m a little embarrassed but- I don’t even know where to find this side quest with Aliza! I’ve been clicking since the event began, is it supposed to be an RE to encounter her? Is it possible to have missed her?

Posted 04/10/19

Meesh

Aliza can be found when venturing into the cavern to collect parts. According to Myla, she should be showing up around 1 in every 3 times you visit. She shows up in the cavern image, and all you have to do is click on her to start the side activity :)
Posted 04/10/19

MELLLLTSSSSSSSSSS <3333

Y’all are getting nice messages and I’m over here like

(my self representation pet |D)

(edit: doragon is my best friend and im not upset at all im just poking fun 8D)

Myla It seems the Sunshower BG isn’t locked into the furthest back layer like other BGs? :“D See below as I make a hilarious mistake moving it around.

Omg, save him….

Posted 04/10/19
Lord Scandalous :OOO I just pushed a fix! You may need to unequip/reequip to see the update. :D
Posted 04/10/19
So I’ve been a bit removed from Mycena and am trying to get back into it. For the life of me I can not figure out where to go for clue 2 and 4 of the first Aliza puzzle
Posted 04/10/19
Dragon Lord Nyx
This new feature is pretty news worthy for the whole Mycena Community. You, too, could join in the adventure after this event :)

For anyone still struggling with the side-event, I made a thread that kinda goes over everything. :’)
Hopefully everything there is okay, I just know sometimes people don’t feel comfortable posting in the forums for help so this way everything is in one easy spot.

Posted 04/10/19
Perfect! I will link to that in the first post… thanks for putting that together! <33
Posted 04/10/19
snafflewyrm
I finally managed to get the code right… and it turned out to be the first code that I typed in! Although I’m not sure why it didn’t unlock, it did make me go around in huge circles. Thank you for the help regardless!
Posted 04/11/19