03:47 ST
[EVENT] Search for the Fallen Stars (Over!)
Loving the theme! I’m biased towards space stuff, though. Long live our alien, robot overlords.
Posted 08/01/18
AHHHH THE PETS ARE SO GORGEOUS I WANNA SCREECH
Posted 08/02/18
.... I was semi wishing that I wouldn’t like the pets so I could get some more dupes of the items, but again Meru and Morgan have done a wonderful job on the event coats! y’all killing me

Please click link to see pet page

Please click link to see pet page

Posted 08/02/18, edited 08/02/18
Dang, they are both STUNNING <333
Posted 08/02/18
T minus one minute, folks! :)
Posted 08/02/18
The event has begun!
  • Our forum activity star charting can be found here!
  • The event forum is here! Feel free to post any event-related threads here. 
Posted 08/03/18
pssst I think the prize shop image is broken. Myla glitch
Posted 08/03/18, edited 08/03/18
Logic puzzles, my mortal enemy. >:o
Posted 08/03/18
Is the prize shop only going to offer the mushroom? I thought we were going to be able to purchase as either a mushroom or pet. but I only see the mushrooms available. :o
Posted 08/03/18

And then a bunch of nerds finished it in a couple hours lol. But look how cute Eternity is!! I love literally every new item so much I didn’t but either pet omg

Posted 08/03/18

Chicken
Ahhh Eternity is so pretty! So sparkly! Also ngl I kind of wanted the first event pet haha, but that logic puzzle took me a couple tries. Ended up setting it up wrong, oopsies! xD

Am I going to keep activating the Stonecutter constellation so I can keep playing Cave In with sparkly graphics? Why yes, yes I am.
Can we keep the new graphics as a toggleable feature? They’re so pretty.

Posted 08/03/18

Woo! Loving the items/coats for this event.

So close to finishing but stuck on the scavenger hunt and lights cluster. I always suck at these ones :(

Posted 08/03/18
I would also support letting us keep playing Cave In with sparkly graphics as an optional toggle thing somewhere even after the event. Pretty colors. xD
Posted 08/03/18
So am I the only one who isn’t able to complete the Stonecutter card no matter how many times I manage to beat Cave-In like it asks? I’ve got it activated, and I’ve had games where I even completely clear the board… Is it because I maxed out my nuggets for the day before I did it? o-o;
Posted 08/03/18
This is one of my first events and I’m super excited to play. :D
Posted 08/03/18

I can’t seem to even attempt the Mycena card on my phone. I hope I’ll have time to get on a computer sometime during the event. Not sure if it’s supposed to only be completed on a computer.

It won’t let me select any spaces in the risk game, so I can’t advance a turn without selecting a space.
Posted 08/03/18
polygone if you want to keep playing cave in with the sparkly background just activate the stonecutter card again :)
Posted 08/03/18
glitch Well that won’t work once the event ends, will it? Would also get kind of annoying to go back and forth doing that to get 3k a day. xD
Posted 08/03/18

Wow, that was fun! I really like the cute pet designs, and you can’t go wrong with a star theme! Can we go again? :3

I know we can’t ;~; but shiny things!! I must have them all
Posted 08/03/18

The prize shop should have both the mushrooms and pets! Glitch can’t fix that until later today; if you want the pet rather than the mushroom, please hold off on point buying the mushroom until we can get that fixed.

If you’ve already gotten the mushroom but would rather have the pet, please contact glitch and he will swap it out for you! please see instructions here!

Posted 08/03/18, edited 08/04/18

Another update: The items didn’t have their toggles enabled.  They do as of now!

Items with toggles: Cloud cover, Hanging Stars, Lunar Blessing, Stellar Ribbon, Starlight Lanterns

Posted 08/03/18
The event was really fun!! Loved all the mini-games, and the revamp of Cave in! to match the quest is absolutely georgous, would love to be able to use this as the default theme. ♥ The pets and items are also wonderful, you did such a great job!
Posted 08/03/18
ihu, sliding block puzzle, lol

I had a lot of fun ouo The items are so super pretty, so sad I can only get one copy of each! Tama on the hunt for spares! *pulls out net* ono!!!

*EDIT* 7 minutes ago: A secret admirer sent you Galactic Gazing Background! How nice!

WHAT ; A ;  This is one of my favorites! Thank you, anon! ; ;

The items omg ;w; They’re so perfect! I mayyyy have rushed and completed everything just to get those gorgeous equips… totally worth it! <3

I’m crying; Ophelia has NEVER looked better!!

And the new Ineki!!! Gorgeous!

Named her Yume~

Posted 08/03/18

Whee!

I absolutely adore the territory game. ^^ It’s always a fave when it appears for an event. Wish we could have it year-round~

Posted 08/03/18

aaaaah I already completed it~ This event was super fun!

mmm But on another note, are you only supposed to be able to get the pet version for one pet? I got the kelph, but for the ineki, only the mushroom showed up, so I got that. Is that supposed to happen? owo

lemme just say how much i love everything one more time

Posted 08/03/18
Is anyone else having trouble completing the Cave In task? I’ve tried multiple times and it doesn’t seem to be registering. I did already reach my 3,000 nugget cap playing Potion Master today.
Posted 08/03/18
Collie did you make sure to click the “activate” button on the task page and then follow the link from there? It might not work if you just go to the regular cave in page. The event cave in has different stellar looking artwork
Posted 08/03/18
Dunno See this post!
Posted 08/03/18