16:46 ST
[EVENT] Search for the Fallen Stars (Over!)

Wonderful event and amazing items and pets! I’ll grab an Ineki once the pets are added to the shop :D

I love the cave-in recolor, will it be here to stay as an option?

Posted 08/03/18

NO.

NOOOOOOO.

THE LAST GAME IS MASTERMIND

NOT MASTERMIND

Posted 08/03/18
Stonecutter not working for me either :(, completed it twice as asked. Whats up?
Posted 08/03/18

I’ve been having the same issue with Stonecutter. Make sure the activity is activated first. If it is, I’ve noticed it doesn’t seem to register three or less rocks if you’ve already maxed out your earnings for the day (at least that is what it is doing for me). This is on Glitch’s list to look into.

I suggest trying tomorrow before you max out your nugget earnings for the day, as it may take a little bit to get fixed~

Ourloonybin

Posted 08/03/18, edited 08/03/18
Ty I did max out earlier today so i will try again tomorrow :)
Posted 08/03/18

Hi everyone! Couple things:

Event Mycenians are now in the shop

As a reminder, if you previously purchased a mushroom and would like that rolled back so you can get a pet instead, please reach out to me via echo. There are way too many of you to do this manually. I’ve set up a page here where you can roll back your own mushroom purchase, provided that the mushroom purchase occurred before the shop was updated to include the Mycenians.

Stonecutter instructions have been updated

An unintentional effect of how Stonecutter is scored is that you need to have not maxed out your daily games limit before achieving your three-stones-left-or-fewer for it to count against the Stonecutter challenge. Since this would be rather involved to change, and once aware of the limitation it isn’t particularly onerous, I’ve updated the instructions to state that clearly. Since it wasn’t documented at all before now, I’ve gone ahead and marked the card as complete for anyone who has achieved 3-or-fewer stones left in Cave In since the event began. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Posted 08/03/18, edited 08/04/18
Thank you Glitch!
Posted 08/03/18

The event pets are good. Event was fun too. Still wish we could play mastermind or the territory game for nuggets, I’d be so much less poor. xD

Posted 08/04/18, edited 08/04/18
Feeling a bit dumb, but where is the shop located?
Posted 08/04/18
Ally The event shop won’t appear until you’ve completed all the activities (sneaky glitch edit: it appears when the event is over, but you can get to it early by completing the activities). If you have completed all the activities, select ‘Show them to Lightyear’ under the Search for the Fallen Stars page~ :D
Thank you guys :)
Posted 08/04/18
Just finished it and got all my prizes… The event was super super fun! I loved that you got your choice of coats or Mushrooms for completing early<3 The activities were varied and kept me on my toes… Some were easy for me and others tougher. The Sorceress and Spirit Lights were particularly tough, I liked that I had to work and they weren’t all just easy haha. But I’m sure others found my tough cards easy! ^__^ and ...the items and coats are FABULOUS :D I love them to pieces! Thanks for another great event<3
I’m so thankful I didn’t have to go through the hell known as Spellstones again ;_;
Posted 08/05/18
The event ends tonight!

Get those last minute cards completed! :D

Posted 08/17/18, edited 08/17/18