06:25 ST
[FORUM ACTIVITY] Rikur's Garden of Nails
Posted 04/01/18

Theodore: This…this is punishment for my sins, isn’t it?

Posted 04/01/18
Posted 04/01/18

Dahlia feels radiant as she sports Aggressive Caterwauling. She’s simply glowing!

明珠 feels so sweet wearing Just Desserts.

Meanwhile, Circe feels even more attuned to the spirits wearing Toothpaste Terror II: The Terroring.

Posted 04/01/18

Oh dang it, Summer! Just because the polish color is violent violet doesn’t mean you had to GET violent!!
Now go wash that stuff off your hands…. No don’t lie to me and say is red mud! We came to the spay to escape stress, not the police!

... And stop trying trying to summon dark spirits! I can’t take her anywhere….

Posted 04/01/18

Lex got ‘Snotty Gremlin’ applied which actually seems surprisingly appropriate to her nature. And she approves of green at least, if not makeup or nail polish. But green is the color of nature or spring, so I kind of went with a spring-y theme-ish here. And doesn’t she look so happy romping through the woods in search of whoever stuck all the makeup on her so she can kill them with her scythe with those pretty green nails, like a little green riding hood?
Please keep far away from her if you value your health right now. Please…

Melanie on the other hand, is rocking ‘Saturated Swamp Swill’ which is perfect for her since she already lives in a swamp. She picked up a few more swampy items to fill out her look and is delighted at the results! Swamps deserve love, too!

Posted 04/01/18, edited 04/01/18
Posted 04/01/18

Domi even matched his drift to his polish lol. (let’s ignore the unfortunate lipstick stain on his wings <.< )

Ooh I lucked out! I added a drifty enchanted necklace to Topaz and drifted and hoped for green! She looks awfully nice with that green facemask and the lemony nail polish now!

Posted 04/01/18

A few re-coloured items bring this darling’s look to completion. The nail colour is called “Pumpkin Peril”.

And Astoria is quite fetching in her “Precious Plum Parade”.

Lawrence absolutely loves how they found the perfect shade for him. Ten out of ten would buy Toothpaste Terror II: The Terroring. He’s feeling fabulous!

Posted 04/01/18

Sev hath transformed himself into a baffling blue siren to match his “Toothpaste Terror” nails

Posted 04/01/18

............... war. war never changes…..
............ until someone gets a hold of his nails. then all cards are off the table.

Posted 04/01/18

Fayette is wearing Pinky Promise

-record scratch- -freeze frame-
“Yup, that’s me. You’re probably wondering how I ended up in this situation…”

aka don’t ever let Kiwi try to find all the pink flowers on site because she will try
help I even toned it down some!!

Posted 04/01/18

This…is… actually his normal getup. My bb looks too feminine |D

Posted 04/01/18

Can Snotty Gremlin nail polish boost Ibsm (I’ll Be Married Someday)‘s chances at marriage?

Posted 04/01/18

cool
very nice: 3

This is literally just what Sab wears because she’s already pink and got Stressed Desserts AND pink lipstick and I love it?? Like joke’s on you I need this nail polish for her

Additionally, Uri looks amazing, look it matches her unicorn!!

Gia got some Toothpaste Terror II: The Terroring which was honestly pretty perfect

Posted 04/01/18

Lucky for me, Ophelia already had some purple in her normal outfit, so I added a few things for pizazz and viola!

Posted 04/02/18

my blank slate over here is showing off her “Stressed Desserts” nails with a lil tea cart of delicious desserts that are stressin me out because they’re covering the pink tail bow i impulse dropped 2800 nuggets on

pink on mango, a go go

Posted 04/02/18

The “Pretty in Purple” nails match the Magician set perfectly, so Regalia’s sporting a cute, magical look~

Posted 04/02/18

Niko is not happy with having to raid his sister’s girlfriend’s closet…

Posted 04/02/18

Ashwick isn’t very violent, but violet does fit him

Posted 04/02/18

Aelan’s Pinky Promise was too much for her pink and purple colour scheme to resist.

Posted 04/02/18
Posted 04/02/18

Hane decided to spice up their outfit with the Precious Plum Parade and a few other clothing items. The nails match well.

Posted 04/02/18

These yellow nails are perfect for her current drift!!

Posted 04/02/18

Syn being a blue boy.

Posted 04/02/18
Posted 04/02/18