07:17 ST
[April Fools] April News Discussion
glitch Look, sometimes things need to be done. In this case, a quick shave. There was no time for the cream!
Posted 04/01/16
Finally. The rodent army can reveal itself. >:}
Posted 04/01/16
All this from my legs.
Posted 04/01/16
Multi-pet genesses look amazing *_______* So much beautiful, bare-faced love.
Posted 04/01/16
Good ol’ Mycena Cave Shave, you never fail to deliver on April Fools the best and most relevant sponsorship deals.
Posted 04/01/16
WHAT WHY IS MY BACKGROUND NOT SHOWING. DDDD:
Posted 04/01/16
What is this mycena cave?  I play mycena shave
Posted 04/01/16

This reminds me of every time I brush my cats and dogs. Because my family is somewhat twisted, we roll the blobs of fur into balls and compare to see who we got the most off of. Pandora the cat is reigning queen of the three cats with a softball-sized packed ball of fur, compared to Stanley’s pool ball and Penny’s miniature ping pong ball, while Clancy the corgi beats out the much fluffier Ein (also corgi, but fluffy with fur like a collie) any day.

Yes, my family is so incredibly strange.

Posted 04/01/16
omg this is amazing haha
Posted 04/01/16

Prose

Thank you for mentioning genesses. This is fantastic.

Posted 04/01/16
Ok but just how much hair does a drasilis even have?? xD
Posted 04/01/16
*casually shoves this geness at Prose*
Posted 04/01/16

does anyone else hear singing???

IM YOUR VENUS IM YOUR FIRE YOUR DESIRE

Posted 04/01/16

Vely Condor

Yes. Those are some hair-raising examples :D

Posted 04/01/16
im so glad…
Posted 04/01/16
The flaming razor is a really nice touch. 10/10 best razors.
Posted 04/01/16

GUYS I JUST REALIZED MY KELPHIS NAMED FOR MY PUPPIES ENDED UP FURPILES OF THE RIGHT COLORS FOR THE PUPPY COATS.

LMAO. Those are not the coloration’s main colors. So. /shedding is accurate

Posted 04/01/16
Posted 04/01/16

buy gilette venus razors! very good product a+ ten out of ten. I used them on my father and he was sent to the shadow realm; now gilette venus razors ARE my father. Would recommend to a friend.

This forum post sponsored by Gilette VenusTM.
Posted 04/01/16

Hina

Sphinx cats are both adorable kitties and creepy little alien-chupacabra beasts.

Don’t forget skinny pigs!

It’s like a skin-covered potato with feet

Posted 04/01/16, edited 04/01/16
The first pet that I saw in the change was uncarved, so I didn’t see it really clearly.. And at first I thought that it was a pile of hay and the scholarcrows had come back and won. That is all.
Posted 04/01/16
I just spent 15 minutes reading reviews on “VENUS EMBRACE DISPOSABLE RAZORS IN GREEN” :|
Posted 04/01/16

As a part of our new arrangement, the people at Gillette have asked our Mycenian citizens to test out a new line of shaving razor that has enhanced technology enabling the razor to better contour over curves. Our community agreed readily; as a result, Mycenians have spent a lot of time testing out this product and are ready to reveal the results!

Phoenix stepped back, unfamiliar with the reduction of weight she had never experienced. “I can’t believe I volunteered for this!” - She cursed and screwed up her face a bit. “Pfffffffttttt…. product testing, my beak! What in the world did it do to me?!” Phoenix spun around and realized that the bathtub walls were much MUCH higher than they had been before. She wailed, “all I wanted was better fur management!” She gazed to her left and then to her right. She was colder and everything didn’t make sense. She happened to glance down from atop a luscious pile of rose-colored tufts to find little pink paws. She started to panic and wailed loudly, holding the weapon that did her in. Phoenix wanted answers and boy, would they get a scathing review of this product later!!!

After scaling the porcelain walls with help from a floral bath curtain, she landed with a thud on the bathroom tile. Her little body fit just inside of a single tile. Getting up, she peered around for her product testing questionnaire and remembered it was atop the vanity. With much effort and time, she was able to scramble to the top thanks to a half-gone roll of toilet paper and some finesse. Once there, she was able to analyze this new form of hers closely. She was more upset and miffed than anything else. Now, she had to figure out how to pick up and drag this huge, bumbling pen across the check mark boxes that rated use from 0 to 10 for various questions. She dragged the pen to the top of the page, turned around and lined the pen nib up with the boxes. Walking forward, the pen dragged down the page and left a thick, uneven and permanent mark across every single zero.

Posted 04/01/16, edited 04/01/16
ahaha That’s hilarious naked mole rats I love it. :3
Posted 04/01/16

Trippy

That’s really awesome! Did you post that on the thread there’s a link to in the original post? Everyone who posts a writing or artistic rendering there gets a gift for their contribution.

Posted 04/01/16
I’m allergic to razors.
Posted 04/01/16

AMAZING. XD
Can I get some free razors then? OuO

Posted 04/01/16
THIS IS ADORABLE
Posted 04/01/16

Oh…oh my….good…..lord…................

WELP. 8D;

Posted 04/01/16
Oh, Nix… where did the rest of your hair go?
Posted 04/01/16