15:30 ST
[April Fools] April News Discussion
The contents below were released for the 2016 April Fools!  Therefore, completely false. :D
Welcome to April!

We’re mixing things up a bit with this news announcement!  We are happy to announce that we’re being sponsored by Gillette Venus!  It seemed like the perfect fit given that they make the most exquisite razors and we have the cutest and most furry citizens, ripe for a good shaving.  Because they are giving us gobs of money, we need to make a few changes to the way we run things around here…

Name Change

You may have already noticed this name change in our banner up top!

Mycena Cave is now Mycena Shave

Top marketing agents have advised that this name change was in our best interest as it draws in both Mycenian and shaving aficionados.  We think that this new name definitely sounds a hair more catchy now! :D

Product Testing

As a part of our new arrangement, the people at Gillette have asked our Mycenian citizens to test out a new line of shaving razor that has enhanced technology enabling the razor to better contour over curves. Our community agreed readily; as a result, Mycenians have spent a lot of time testing out this product and are ready to reveal the results!

Which brings me to the next point…

Naked Mole-rats

So the product indeed works very well… mm.. Yes, indeed.  Well, this may be a little hard to swallow but apparently under all of that fur and cuteness was a core of naked mole-rat

To put it bluntly, apparently all of those conspiracy theories about ineki, drasillis, and kelph not being real species were true; they were actually just mischievous and costumed naked mole-rats looking to take over the Cave.  I don’t think the mole-rats quite realized what they were doing when they agreed to test this product — they probably just thought the money sounded good without realizing that their identities would be revealed.  They’ve certainly had mixed reactions when learning what they’ve done.

Bwhahaha..free at last!

Ahem.  Anyway.  I’m sure we can love them all the same, right?

Mycenian Feedback

We would love to hear your Mycenian’s reaction to their new looks!  Do they enjoy feeling the breeze, or do they have Shaver’s Regret?  If they have a few moments to give us some feedback, please head over here!  You’ll receive a little thank you gift tomorrow if we hear from you before rollover tonight (midnight server time)!

Posted 04/01/16, edited 04/02/16
MYLA NO
Posted 04/01/16
I CAN NOT BR EATHE
Posted 04/01/16
Omg lmao
Posted 04/01/16
Dear lord…....WHY
Posted 04/01/16
I love the flaming razor in the banner
Posted 04/01/16
*Glances at date* Ok, cool. I’m naming mine Rufus and taking him to all my spy missions.
Posted 04/01/16

i am dEAD and dYING

edit: DANNY WHY ARE YOU CRYING

Posted 04/01/16, edited 04/01/16
I’m so glad my favourite razor company and favourite website have finally become one
Posted 04/01/16

Wait…. Naked “role rats”?

Posted 04/01/16
HOW MANY MORE SPONSORSHIPS ARE WE GETTING!? XD
Posted 04/01/16
Hina *hides her shame typo*
Posted 04/01/16
Praise be our new finely-shaven overlords. Poor bone monster being unable to shave due to the whole lack-of-fur thing. :c
Posted 04/01/16
Titan may I recommend the VENUS EMBRACE DISPOSABLE RAZORS IN GREEN (TM)? They are truly excellent razors which I wholeheartedly endorse today while they are our featured razor.
Posted 04/01/16
Oh goodness, this is hair-raising!
Posted 04/01/16
Myla there is much shame to be hiding at the moment. Thank goodness the ineki are genderless…
Posted 04/01/16
Firkasa: AS MANY AS IT TAKES.

I AM DELIGHTED WITH BOTH OUR NEW OVERLORDS AND THE PILES OF FUR THAT ARE THEIR THRONES

(also reminds me of shedding season with my kitty)

Posted 04/01/16
OH NO. XD Well, I needed a new razor anyway…
Posted 04/01/16
You guys should’ve doubleup with Skintimate, it’s dangerous to shave without putting on some shaving cream first xD
Posted 04/01/16
Hina I have tastefully placed a hair to cover their naughtybits!
Posted 04/01/16
someone please send help
Posted 04/01/16
anhbon921 Some of our Mycenians know this all too well — Firky’s rushed their way through it is bright red at the moment…

Myla thank goodness! Otherwise you might have to change the site rating xD

Also the Spotlight Razor is a nice touch <3

I’m dying a little inside omg. This is hilarious and I really hope you release the images of the mole rats themselves later.
Posted 04/01/16

Hina: Embrace yourself with the best disposable razor. Venus Embrace® Disposable razors are the first disposable razors to have 5 blades instead of the typical 3. Plus get 5 times more glide enhancers* for an irresistibly close, smooth shave in just one stroke.

• 5 curve-hugging blades to get virtually every hair
  • Protective Ribbon of Moisture™ for smooth glide
  • Pivoting head adjusts to your curves
  • SoftGrip® handle for great control
  • No razor blade change required; just use and toss

*vs. Venus Oceana™ disposable razors

It’s only $9.99 - $12.99

apparently the Venus Embrace® Disposable razors are sophisticated enough to shave even the hardest of stone fur…

Posted 04/01/16
Help, I’m afrighted!
Posted 04/01/16
DEAR LORD
Posted 04/01/16
I happen to like naked mole-rats and rats in general so this is fine with me. xDD Can I hug all of us now?
Posted 04/01/16