02:42 ST
[April Fools] April News Discussion

Rage, rage against the growing of the fur.
Do not go gentle into that good shave.

Posted 04/01/16
They’ve got shavers regret definitely. They would miss all they’re beautiful and unique coats. Especially customs and sprouts. Customs and sprouts are so used to being different I think they’d feel terrible being just like everyone else.
Posted 04/01/16
In the future, could you guys put in a way to turn off the joke? Loved the shaven ineki, but I’d much prefer to see my own pets now. :p
Posted 04/01/16

seconding ally’s sentiment, but mostly for me it’s the bright backgrounds constantly changing that are giving me a massive headache ;u;’‘’ *is very sensitive to light and color*

Posted 04/01/16
This is hilarious! Definitely partaking before time runs out~
Posted 04/01/16, edited 04/01/16
-wheezes- finally, I have my normal avatar back ahahah
Posted 04/02/16

Now if only my hair could grow back so quickly!

just kidding, I like my bob

Posted 04/02/16

KaceyCat
Ah fudge, I had too many tabs open and went back to post it on the wrong thread. >.> Pffffffftttt….. Thanks for the heads up, granted I was too late checking back in to catch it XD Serves me right for trying to get out the door too fast today. Ah well, I’ll just buy whatever the prize is.

Posted 04/02/16, edited 04/02/16
Trippy It can’t hurt to check with Myla about it counting since it was done, just posted in the wrong spot. Worst is they can say no, right? :)
Posted 04/02/16
Trippy  That’s fine!  Just remind me to send you one when the time comes if I forget. :D
Posted 04/02/16
Thanks for the input Dracogryph^_^ I had just figured I wouldn’t waste anybody’s time with my own mistake. But, will do Myla! Thank you very much for your flexibility. :)
Posted 04/02/16