03:14 ST
[UPDATE] Upcoming Changes to the Sprout Queue!
Myla I promise this is my last question! But if I did change my order to medium, would that yield an additional edit worth at least $15(3 PP)? I’m trying to gauge if this would be worth upping my order. Sorry!
Posted 03/03/16

Myla

Sorry for also questioning, I’m also curious about what system is best for me? I currently have this geness in the queue. I’m assuming it would be better for me to stay in the old system but I’m not sure! Thank you Myla <3!

Posted 03/03/16
I honestly like this new system c: I’m glad the artists are going to make more for their effort!
Posted 03/03/16

Miku:  I’m unable to give the exact number of edits you’d receive since the number of edits you receive depends on their complexity (if the artist makes complex edits, you’ll receive fewer, if they are all super simple, then you’d get a few).  That’s up to the artist making the sprout!

[@Deddo]:  If you’re planning on spending 20PP on your sprout, under the old system you’ll receive a sprout that is approximately the average editedness of your geness and under the new system you’d receive a sprout with light edits.

If I were to put the couple you’ve linked to under our examples, they’d both go under “medium” category.  Assuming you want the highest amount of edits for the lowest price, I recommend being grandfathered into the old system.

Posted 03/03/16

By the way, as a general note, if you have a grown sprout currently and would be willing to let me put it in the category guide, would you post here to let me know?  I’d love to add some more to our examples.  If a lot of people volunteer their sprouts, I’ll likely need to be a bit selective and pick the ones that most clearly represent the different categories.

Thank you in advance. :D

Posted 03/03/16
Myla 0u0 You can use El for the category guide~! (she’s drifted atm, don’t know if that’ll make any difference or not)
Posted 03/03/16
Myla If my sprout Pomeline is a useful example, feel free to use them!
Posted 03/03/16

Myla I’m sorry for the confusion, I didn’t really mean the exact ‘number’ of edits, I roughly meant the value of everything overall. Maybe when more examples are added this will be more clear to me! Sorry, I’m just trying to justify spending more money or not.

Also, if Myiah Is useful at all, you can use her!

Posted 03/03/16, edited 03/03/16

Myla If my sprout Lou is helpful feel free to use her!:D
I would love to help out!

Posted 03/03/16

Miku:  Oh, sorry for misunderstanding!  That makes sense. :)  We aren’t officially listing the exact PP edit values of the sprout categories but as I put up more examples, individual players can more accurately gauge what these ranges are using their interpretations of the pricing guide.  This should be helpful in judging if it would be worth it to you!

@everyone who is volunteering their sprouts:  Thank you again!

Posted 03/03/16
Myla Feel free to use Senka! :3
Posted 03/03/16
Added everyone who replied with a sprout so far (oops, except I missed Zhar so I’m adding that one now added!). :)  If any of you have no edit sprouts, I need some real examples for that category (alternatively, since there are so few, if you have a light edit sprout with easily removable edits, I can just make them nakey for the example)! *wiggles eyebrows*
You can use Alice if you want!
Arintol Thanks, added!  She would normally be considered “Light Edit” but in her example image I removed her edits so we could have an additional “no edit” example. :D

Him, her, or her?

:D

Posted 03/03/16

Myla When he grows up, you are more than welcome to use Zen’aka for edit level examples. (That and I’m kinda curious to where he would fit)

Also, just for clarification. If these guys won a raffle (i.e. followed the old system) their sprout would probably get Light edits right? But if I wanted I could apply for higher edits if I went in the sprout queue thus getting more. My question is, if we got a no-edits sprout and then added on 6PP of edits later on, which sprout tier would they to fall under, Medium or Heavy?

Myla You can remove Lou’s edits to make her simple if you need to!:D
Posted 03/03/16

ee, tyty! :)

Malis:  The appx. average editness of that sprout would likely fall in the medium category of the new pricing.  As far as does X PP of edits qualify as X category, we aren’t officially listing the exact PP edit values of the sprout categories.  However, I am happy to categorize current sprout images into their respective categories!

Edit:  I’ve also added it to the FAQ since it’s a common question/to add a bit of insight as to why!

Myla you’re free to use either of my sprouts for your guide since I have both a pretty heavy edit and a simple one <3

*edit - you could also remove pixies lantern if you’d like to make her no edit

Myla
i’m going to presume that dana is heavy—but please correct me if i’m wrong 0:

Posted 03/03/16

Pigeon  Heavy indeed!

I’ll add some more of you to the sprout guide after I take my dog for a walk.  She’s sad-eyeing me. ;o;

Posted 03/03/16
Myla Feel free to use him!! //rushes to take my test LOL
Posted 03/03/16

You may use Adonis or Wylona.

I’m not sure if she counts since she went through the edit queue, but you are welcome to use Tatjana.

Keiva is also available if this is a long term collection, since she won’t grow for a while!

Sorry if you already have too many examples, but feel free to use Abel if you want to, Myla!
Posted 03/03/16

Plasma Thank you for the answer, but I meant if I wanted to know which category my already existing sprout from the old system would fit into
For example, I’d like to know if Valora (when she grows up) would be considered Heavily Edited or Medium or whatnot
If its the same answer then I guess I just got confused when I read it ^^

Also Myla feel free to use Valora when she grows up on Sunday :)

Posted 03/03/16
Feel free to use Dante, am not on PC so I can’t link to him. :p
Posted 03/03/16
You can use Thackery (with or without butterfly if you want :) , Yuuri, and Emyn if you’d like - although Emyn has had edits since I got him.
Posted 03/03/16
Ahh, forgot to mention how pleased I was to read this update! Especially grateful that the deselecting artists is now an option— I’ve been very wary of entering back into the sprout queue because of my personal aesthetics. I am curious, how will future sprouts be calculated in the future? Will there a “default” price for raffle winners?
Ally I believe raffle winners will still have a sprout based on the edited-ness of the geness c:
Posted 03/03/16
I think Cade qualifies for the last tier, if she can be of use I’m happy to volunteer her!
Posted 03/03/16