01:50 ST
[UPDATE] Giant code push (report bugs here)

I am having the same problem as Vely, when I click on an item in my inventory the information box opens down instead of out like it used and some of the text gets cut off, and when I change how many items I want to sell it jumps to another spot in my inventory before I can press go.
In Mushroom Meals, when I start a game the board comes up blank, there are no mushrooms on it and I can’t put any mushrooms on it.

Posted 02/27/16

glitch

Seems that all my audio links broke recently. My dropbox is fine so I dunno what’s going on.

Edit: oh hey it seems to have been fixed yay~

Posted 03/04/16, edited 03/04/16

Inventory issue is still happening, but I also just noticed that the peacock spider ineki’s creepy face legs came back and can’t be hidden again.

Edit: Well, problem solved, thanks for letting us make them even less creepy!

Posted 03/10/16, edited 03/11/16

glitch

Karpat‘s image seems to have vanished when i removed his bandage.

Posted 03/15/16
Knight thanks for the heads up :)
Posted 03/15/16

glitch

I’m not sure what to do, I finished a game of spellstones and started a new one and it’s the same board with my scores still there? I’ve already received my nuggets for it so I don’t want to get them again ;w;

Posted 03/16/16
mosh sent you an echo :)
Posted 03/16/16
I found a minor issue when starting a new trade for an item. I attempted to add an item to a blank trade and despite not having touched the pet section, it gave me a “You do not own this pet.” red notification instead each time. I solved it by clicking the drop down menu for adding pets and reselected “select pet” and went with the item instead, and that worked.
Posted 03/19/16

i’m having a minor issue with trading a custom pet. i know i’m right on the line of the 60 day rule, and i can definitely give myself more leeway next time i hold a raffle, but i wonder if this is a glitch or could otherwise be made clearer.

if the rule is down to the hour/minute, maybe that could show in the error message? at this stage, i’m not able to tell the winner when they will received their pet ^^;;;

Posted 03/24/16
panglossian you seem to have discovered another glitch. Looks like you finally managed to trade the custom but it’s still showing as your avatar even though the pet is no longer on your account xD
Posted 03/25/16

panglossian: oh dear, you’re absolutely right: the trade mechanism keeps track of the actual time you received the custom, while the notification rounds down to the nearest day. I’ll fix this right away — sorry for the inconvenience this caused, and thanks for letting me know!

Also as Hina points out, your avatar didn’t update properly when you traded your pet, but that’s caught up now :)

raus Thanks for the heads up! :)

Posted 03/25/16, edited 03/25/16

glitch

I can’t preview when editing my profile, but the edits go through without any errors. It’ll say “loading…” and then just give me some blank white space.

Posted 03/26/16
Vely: Thanks for the heads up! It’s been fixed :)
Posted 03/27/16, edited 03/27/16

If I try to rearrange the order of any items on Carpon, her pondshroom ears get layered above everything else. This is most notable on the punch drunk love:

This makes it kind of impossible if I want the punch drunk below any other equipped items (e.g. the petals). Or if I want to rearrange anything else tbh (trying to move the brain behind her tail still makes the ears the topmost layer)

If I unequip then re-equip the punch-drunk, it layers over top of the ears again.

Would it be possible to get the pondshroom effects on their own (visible) layer from the manage screen? Or some other way to make them ineteract consistently with other items?

edit;
also, this doesn’t seem like too big a deal, but the “bounding box” thing around you pets doesn’t scale if the name is too long:

Posted 03/28/16, edited 03/28/16
glitch i seen this on a pet: https://www.mycenacave.com/profile/pet/13305 i don’t think its normal. The wings seem out of place, a more near the head on the back.
Posted 04/02/16
[@Stellarr]  That is normal!  A player has just put the cherub wing item over all of the pet body layers instead of where it is placed normally. :)  You can re-arrange items by clicking the “Manage” tab on your pet’s profile.
Posted 04/02/16, edited 04/02/16
oh pft! i didn’t know that. Welp, i learned something new.
Posted 04/02/16
Every so often I get a “The requested forum does not exist!” error when sending an echo.
Posted 04/08/16

hello i would like to report this bug

for being garish and also incorrigibly small.

thank you.

Posted 04/09/16

mgrmgr I like that bug, I’m not fixing it :|

Jacq hmm… pondshroom effects should not be layered above anything that goes above the head. Would you please echo me what your layering order looks like in the “manage” screen when the problem is manifesting?

Posted 04/09/16, edited 04/09/16

glitch
I don’t know if this is considered an actual bug or not but..
I can’t connect to the chat server on my PC? I can connect fine on my kindle but not on my computer.

I use Google Chrome as my browser and Windows XP. I can’t try on another browser since I don’t have another.

Posted 04/09/16

[@artykittycat] This is most likely due to your use of Windows XP, and you may find other parts of the site don’t work for you as well for the same reason. There isn’t really much you can do to fix this other than upgrading your computer.

(the following is unrelated to MC, but according to Google here if you stay on XP you probably want to stop using Chrome)

Posted 04/09/16, edited 04/09/16

glitch
PM with delicious delicious screenies sent.

*licks screen*

Posted 04/09/16

I don’t know if this would be considered a bug/glitch or a loading problem (or something intended?) but when I go to the homepage I can scroll up a tiny bit and there are a bunch of coloured dots between the Mycena banner and sticky banner? Then it forces the screen back to where it normally rests (with nothing between the sticky banner and the Mycena banner), but I can keep clicking up and being forced down. It’s only happening on the homepage (I have a screenshot if needed but?).
I just figured I should mention it?

Posted 04/12/16
Titan That’s so weird, I can too. ???
Posted 04/12/16
Quick, it’s a secret message, someone decode it before it’s sucked back into the void!
Posted 04/12/16
Same colored glitch except mine doesn’t go away. Owo
Posted 04/12/16
the image URL is from mycena and is called “mysterious_lights” perhaps its part of the spring event?
Posted 04/12/16

OooOOoooOOOOOooooo~

Posted 04/12/16

How curious!

I encourage you to start a thread about this if you want to discuss it, as I’m still using this one to keep track of various things that need fixing :)

Posted 04/12/16