01:03 ST
[UPDATE] Giant code push (report bugs here)

I’m not sure if anyone else has noticed this or if this is a problem on my end, I’ve just noticed it since the great code push of 2016.

On the sprouts page, when a sprout grows, it takes a few days before the image changes.  Once I click on the inbetween page or go to the actual profile it’s the right form, but on the sprout search page it is still the previous form.  (ie, Seasons of Change and Glittering Light are still their baby forms as I type this, and Nightly Reflections switched several days after it had actually grown up - I wasn’t paying enough attention to see what happened with Death by Snuggles)  I’m not… really sure why this would be happening?  I’ve refreshed repeatedly, though when Nightly Reflections grew it was just kind of like that when I looked one day.

Also I just checked on my phone and it’s the same way, so maybe it is a more widespread problem? D:

Posted 01/28/16
I’ve had the same problem as Dakota. It happens on all my devices. :< Even a hard refresh and clearing my cache didn’t help.
Posted 01/28/16

doragon and Hawkins ! ouo

I have already talked to Myla about this and they’re working on finding the problem. Just wanted to let you know the proper people are aware of it!

Posted 01/28/16

I found something that might be a minor glitch?

I maxed out on cave in, and a couple minutes later I realized I had a second window open to cave in and was only half maxed there. I clicked new game to refresh the page, and it put me at a little over 2900 nuggets for the day and allowed me to continue playing until I had re-maxed out, resulting in my having 77 nuggets more for the day than I should have finished with.

Posted 01/29/16

ok idk what this qualifies as and its not a big deal but

i just renamed my dras https://www.mycenacave.com/profile/pet/11748
from gemstone to ruby

and in another tab i already had my invent open. i equipped pheonix roost to “gemstone” and it was re-renamed from ruby to gemstone again

i just changed it again so it doesnt matter that much but i thought it was strange!

Edit: nvm im just dumb and didnt actually change the name the first time lol

Posted 01/29/16, edited 01/29/16

Arintol:
You earned a total of 3016 nuggets today, and your last game of Cave In (ending at 10:33:52 ST) earned you 47 nuggets. I see the few-minutes gap you refer to after which you earned 77 nuggets, but before that time you had only earned 2939 nuggets. The only answer I can think of to explain what you saw is that somehow the Cave In page told you that you were maxed even though you weren’t. That said, Cave In does a full page-refresh between each game, so I don’t know how that could have occurred (or given that it did, how it could have been any different in a different tab). I’ll look into it just in case :)

Posted 01/29/16
not sure if bug, but the pet ID numbers no longer seem to be showing up on pet profiles (mine or other’s). i’m pretty sure i can still get them from the URL, but i am hesitant to put gems into mihlanaku based on ‘pretty sure’ ^^;;
Posted 01/29/16
panglossian:  We had to remove the ID from its original location on the pet profile to make room for the manage button.  I know that’s not ideal for making genesses since that information isn’t as easy to find now (we’ll be trying to find a more obvious way to do this), but the ID is still in the URL of the pet for now! <3
Posted 01/29/16, edited 01/29/16

I dunno if this is a new thing as the updates or just a bug that’s been there for ages, but I lost out on my bank interest today because my mouse wheel slipped and I clicked “withdraw” instead of “collect interest”

But I didn’t have anything filled into the box (not even a “0”, it was totally blank), so I didn’t actually withdraw anything, but the interest button still disappeared :(

Posted 01/30/16
Jacq That’s been there forever :D done that more often than she cares to admit oops
Posted 01/30/16
Not sure if this has already been mentioned but on internet explorer I can’t click on the items in my inventory or my pets on my profile, this doesn’t happen when I’m on chrome though
Posted 01/30/16

[quiet sobbing] I can’t get more than one item to layer behind an EoL flower-if I have more than one item under it, both items just go right back to being on the top layer when I save the page. Is this a life-altering bug?

...in my opinion, yes >.>

Posted 02/01/16

glitch, On my most recent order in the custom queue, the order never let me change the pose from Upright to Active. It would always revert back to Upright.

I thought I’d gotten it to work at one point but I went to double check my order when it was accepted and the pose still says Upright.

Posted 02/02/16

ClearBright: yep! We’re working on it :)

[@apotheocrisy]: *sobs with you* there’s a few small layering issues like that that we’ve noticed, we’re on it ^^

Foxcat: Thanks for the heads up! I’ll have a look to see what’s going on. In the mean time, please make sure your artist knows what pose the order is supposed to have

Posted 02/02/16

got a notification in potions master that i ran out of ingredients, but i had 1 of one colour left and 3 of another! (also personally i think i matched it haha)

i know this was brought up back when the game first came out, but idr if it was figured out or not so i figured that i might mention it just in case its from the code push or idk •///•

Posted 02/03/16
glitch just wanted to update you on the IE front, I can now drag/re-arrange my items and pets though I still can’t just plain old click on them
Posted 02/04/16
Is the formatting for the custom and sprout pages glitched, or has it just been changed?
Posted 02/07/16
I can’t seem to put my fish in my fish pocket in inventory. I get the green notif “Items moved to FEESH” but they’re still in main. It’s not critical, of course, but I thought it might be something somebody would wanna know about?
Posted 02/08/16

LittleBitDiamondshine101moshClearBright: IE stuff should be good now :) (caveat: if you’re going to click-drag something in IE, don’t start your drag on an image)

Losty: whoops! Should be good now :)

Posted 02/08/16

glitch
I think you broke something, unless this is the new layout

Posted 02/08/16
ZeroArintol ah yes, if there are any places where those grey boxes are missing, please let me know where :) Thanks for those three, they’ve been fixed!
Posted 02/08/16, edited 02/08/16

glitch

Thank you Glitch! everything is working now :D

Posted 02/08/16
Got over 1800 in spellstones, then redeemed my score.  Did stuff in other tabs, came back and began a new game.  The old game loaded and I was able to collect the same 1800. 
Posted 02/08/16
The Spellstones thing has happened to me too a couple of times since the January megacodepush.
Posted 02/08/16, edited 02/08/16
glitch Thank you for working so hard and quickly! :) To give an update, I had the same display issue with trades that Zero posted, and while the grey boxes for my side have been restored, the other party’s side is still showing as bullet points instead.
Posted 02/08/16
Might just be me but I’ve noticed I’ve suddenly stopped being able to change tabs in chat, started being a problem just yesterday and rather then changing rooms it just picks up the tab as if to move it. Happens in both firefox and chrome and with either my mouse or my pen tablet and is intermittent though frequent and I have to reload chat and leave rooms to fix it.
Posted 02/08/16

I recently noticed I could switch pets on my profile on mobile. (I’m not sure if this is a new feature or not, but is there a way to toggle it on or off? I keep moving everything around unintentionally, haha.)

But this morning I noticed I could switch the item list boxes in the help menu around. I haven’t checked this on my laptop to see if it is the same, though.

Posted 02/09/16
Akira I happen to know the item list switching on the help case has always been the case, because I ..reported it months ago :D After which glitch proceeded to tell me that once you’ve switched things around and refresh, the changes do not save ;)
Posted 02/09/16

I guess haven’t swiped on the item list on mobile in the last months, then. Good to know that it doesn’t save, since I want them to stay in chronological order.

The pet switching does save. I need to stop looking at my pets while on mobile or they will jumbled everytime, argh xD

Posted 02/09/16

Akira
I’m pretty sure the ability to do so on mobile is new. I kind of stumbled over the same thing with my pets the other night, and I know that I was unable to drag anything around prior unless I was on my computer.

I think Juney was saying that, in general, the ability to drag items around on the item list page is not new. :D

Posted 02/09/16