13:47 ST
[FEATURE] Introducing Mycena Cave's Encyclopedia
A New Site Feature!

We are very excited to announce the release of our newest site feature: the Encyclopedia!

Prose has been hard at work compiling Mycena Cave’s lore for your reading pleasure! Currently, we have articles chock full of information about each of the Cave’s three resident species, and more unique content will be added with time.

We hope you enjoy reading through our new content; thank you again to Prose for all the time you have put into preparing these articles!

Posted 01/18/16, edited 01/18/16
Awesome! I had been wondering why we didn’t have one!! Now we do!! Awesome job Prose!
Posted 01/18/16

Awesome :D

Edit:  Took too long to FTP.  Life is over.

Posted 01/18/16, edited 01/18/16

:D :D :D

Thank you Prose! I’m excited to see what else gets added.

Posted 01/18/16
AHH! I’m so excited to read through this!! Gonna do that now!!<3
Posted 01/18/16

More accessible kelph breeding? Am I understanding that right?
Does that mean kelph babies are possible now?

Posted 01/18/16
This is great! I’ve been missing something like this.
Posted 01/18/16
Condor  Canonically, kelph can have sprouts!  In reality.. we’re still not quite done with the art! Soon though! :D
Posted 01/18/16

Myla
Yay! Ok, thanks! (I’m just curious if they will be ready by the time I enter the queue/when my order is accepted)

Posted 01/18/16
This is terrific! I love it. :D
Posted 01/18/16

Very cool! I’ve been hoping for something like this. Maybe now I can finally get around to making some canon characters.. >3>;

Thanks, Prose!

Posted 01/18/16

Ooooh neat! Thanks Prose!

Today I learned I’ve been saying “ineki” wrong lol.
( [ɪnəkʰi] 4eva)

Posted 01/18/16
Will this (eventually) add in some of the lore that was part of the contests? I know one of my food/cave item descriptions had won in a contest and it would be neat to see those sort of things added at some point.
Posted 01/18/16
Oh aweseome! Can’t wait to read all of the things! Also yay that I was saying the names right. xD
Posted 01/18/16
Oh my gosh, THANK YOU! This would be helpful in making stories.
Posted 01/18/16

I’m glad you guys find this helpful! I’m looking forward to seeing any new characters and stories you create :)

lollobrigida Possibly! There are a lot of things still to cover right now, but content from previous creative contests may make it in later on!

Posted 01/18/16