23:40 ST
September News Discussion
Oh! Myla, I hope I don’t sound too impatient here, but when will the active fox lineart be updated? I need to use it with another lineart to switch the tails but it’s tough when they’re not the same size.  c:
Posted 09/22/15

Gabriel:  I just now updated it! I had forgotten to write it down on my to-doom list…  >> << >>

Here is link!

Posted 09/22/15
Yay! Thanks~♥
Posted 09/22/15
Soo… I was wandering the site a bit ago and spotted something interesting in the consumable section of the items list. I’d post a picture but my iPad won’t let me. I wonder though, what the ‘Immatureshroom’ will do? It certainly is a cute little thing. :) I want to cuddle it.
Posted 09/23/15
Nephele Someone said in the chat that it could be used to turn a pet with a baby form(?) back into a baby, I think.
Posted 09/23/15
Insigne That would be awesome! Especially if that would make it so that baby form could be adopted into families officially. Even if that meant having to grow them then revert them back to babies once they were in the family. *really wants her baby EoL to be adopted by one of her genesses*
Posted 09/23/15

WHAT??? O.O

Posted 09/24/15

*w* oooh

Posted 09/24/15

oh my….

<3

Posted 09/24/15

Oh my gosh, those are all so beautiful! Can’t… look… away…

SO MUCH WANT FOR THE FIRE ONE O.O

Posted 09/24/15

I still have no clue how tattoos work on characters covered in fur,  but I don’t even care. I need that spirit one for reasons.

Also now I can justify having a tattoo artist character, yessssssss

Posted 09/24/15

Yay! I’m excited we got a free tattoo! (And that the rest are in the shop!)
I couldn’t resist getting the spirit tattoo as my free one / drools

EDIT: I broke down and bought a Fire Tattoo because it fits perfect with the Torch OTL

Posted 09/26/15, edited 09/26/15
I pinked the wind tattoo for Hyrax. Thanks so much for the neat item!
Posted 09/26/15

...guuuys look at Daryin. Oh my, my baby, he’s perfect. I’m so pleased. Thanks staff for the free tattoo. (It actually fits his backstory too omg.)

Posted 09/26/15

If there’s one thing small Rileys love… it’s freebies….

The Spirit Tattoo is super cute on Tyby (cause, you know, everything rainbow belongs to Tyby) <3

Posted 09/26/15
Thanks so much for the free tattoo! Got the fire one and put it on Sequorah, because he needed more orange. Kind of sad it doesn’t show up in the avatar, though.
Posted 09/27/15

“Arintol: Mudfish + Rock = a feyani plush (lol)”

SUPPORT.
i would love that :o

Posted 09/27/15
Thank you Fie! I don’t care how many of each it takes, it needs to be a thing 0v0
Posted 09/27/15
I just noticed all the species icons on most items now. It somehow made me jump haha
Posted 09/28/15

“Arintol: Mudfish + Rock = a feyani plush (lol)” 

Me too!  I totally support this idea ^.^ 

And thank you so much for the free tattoos!  The spirit tattoo really adds to Meridians’ character.  Pity they don’t show on the forums, but they are all quite lovely.

Posted 09/29/15
To whoever cleaned up the Leetle Companions shop so the pets are more organized: my meticulous brain thanks you <3
Posted 09/30/15

[@ryontail]:  We’ll be revamping the item system soon, so we’re just doing some prep for that! :)

Pooka: I’ve been meaning to do that for awhile, haha.  The bobtail squid messed everything up.  I finally cleaned it up when I put the crows in. :D

Posted 09/30/15
CC shop is open again B) better make your purchases right quick!
Posted 09/30/15

H-how is it closed already?!

I’m not going to lie, I’m really frustrated ;=;

Posted 09/30/15
Too many people making deals while it’s closed. Not enough in the queue for people who bought/received it to use it.
Posted 09/30/15
Well, I mean, I get why… It’s more of of a rhetorical question of disbelief ._.;
Posted 09/30/15
Posted 09/30/15
Oh, wow, wasn’t expecting the CC shop to close that quick.
Posted 09/30/15

Wow, that really is a bummer :\

We originally launched the CC shop to solve the problem of people wanting to split payments for customs. It’s since grown to be a great way for people who can’t / won’t spend money to slowly accrue the ability to get themselves a custom, and that’s awesome. If it spends a month and a half closed and then opens for a handful of hours before closing again, it clearly fails completely both what it was made for, and any other use it may have grown in to.

Perhaps it’s time to admit it’s a failed experiment, and start the process of eventually phasing it out entirely. But that’d be a real shame.  We’re brainstorming what we can do to make it work, and if you have any suggestions we’d very much like to hear them!

Posted 10/01/15
I don’t know what a good solution would be right now, but… I would certainly appreciate still having the CC shop. Especially since customs are one thing, but sprout purchasing is a great deal more of an investment all at once…
Posted 10/01/15