08:42 ST
September News Discussion

Dang, so many Leetle Companions. I fear I’ll never catch up on collecting them all at this rate @@

(Not that it’s bad there is such a variety, but my poor bank can’t take this collecting and all shop items are on the back burner. Getting them all is slow goings ;;)

Posted 09/07/15, edited 09/07/15

they’re soooo pretty oh gosh i think my fav is the magpie!! i kinda wish they showed up in different spots when you wear them though, so that i can have a lil’ bird babe wearing all 3!

edit:

i couldnt help myself ;3; black and white buddiieesss!

EDIT NUMBER TWO:

GUYS LOOK AT THIS ITS CALLED AN IMMATURESHROOM 7 GUESSES WHAT IT DOES wow its so cute those eyes oh jeeze!!!

I gave in and bought one, and now I’m broke OTL

Posted 09/07/15

Miranda oooh *squishes the mushroom* i bet the mushie makes inekis, babies ( or rather makes inekis, sprouts :3)

Edit: if the mushroom did do that, BABY PANCAKE INEKI IT IS

Or makes them a baby????
Although that would mean that there’s a baby/sprout form of all the coloration which I sorta doubt?
Hmmmmmm @staff wHAT IS IT

Posted 09/07/15
It makes Inekis listen to bad music and think no one understands them?
Posted 09/07/15
Ahhh, I bet it’s for Sprouts, and feeding it allows them to go back to their baby stage??? I know at one point there were a few users who were hesitant to grow their sprouts because they liked the baby stage so much, and they were told that in the future there’d be a way to ‘de-age’ sprouts. :D *wiggles*
Kiwi you do have a point though, just like everyone want to “ping” or tag someone and the staff did it, they probably will fo the same for people who want to de-age sprouts, the staff mostly take action to what the people say.

Ooooohhhh Kiwi you’re probably absolutely right.  I remember talking to some people who didn’t want to grow their sprouties up.  That makes wayyy more sense. :0
-stares at Gaius- dO YOU WANNA BE A BABY AGAIN

Posted 09/07/15

[@cavebopper]
Omg I laughed way to hard at that

—-

I’m pretty sure it’s for those that had sprouts made, yeah. I was in the chat when it was discussed to be a probable item in the future. I’m not sure I would ever use it unless babies could show up in the avatar box, though ;;

I’m going to try to make a couple of new craftable things made from stuff you can fish out of the pond when I have some spare moments.  My mind is kind of drawing a blank though, so if any of you have some ideas.. 8D

I did a little sushi companion item so far that you can make by combining some small fish (not uploaded or implemented yet) to give you an idea of the sort of thing I’m looking for.  So basically… what fish/pond items should be combined and what item should result?

I won’t be able to hit everyone’s ideas, but if there are a couple that stick out and won’t take a super long time (plz no fish kimono), I’ll definitely consider them!

hi, i am tinyish sushi friend and i need ideas :>!

Posted 09/19/15, edited 09/19/15

Oh! I have an idea, Myla!

What about Shining Scales? It’s basically you must gather fish (especially bright fish like… Blue bass, moonbow trout, gem bass… and other brightly colored fish) And then it gives scales kind of scattered around the body of the pet. Kind of like the Star Dust?

Recipe:
Moonbow Trout
Rainbow Trout
Blue Bass
Gem Bass
Nugget Bass
Mushroom Bass

It would be perfect for my merpeople characters.

Ooh! I have Ideas!

Two nugget bass + 1 gem bass = little jeweled bracelet.
Raindbow trout + Raintie trout + Raintails trout = A dress shirt or maybe am equippable Preppy trout.
Mudfish + Rock = a feyers plush (lol)
Rock bass + Cancan + Shoddy hammer = Simple chest plate?

Obviously I’m not expert on recipes or the time it takes to draw those things, but some ideas. :3

tbh I think there’s potential for a whole slew of scale jewelry items.

Rainbow Tie and Rainbow Bowtie?

Something music themed?  From combining Blues and Rock-and-Roll Bass?

A crude necklace with rocks, gems, nuggets, moons, and cans :I

...I could probably come up with more but these are just coming to mind right now.

edit: oh what about some sort of like, sweet sword with a jeweled hilt?  Medium Fish (cause of their noses?? idk) + Gem Bass.

editedit: like a feathered flapper-esqe head thing from a couple of cancans?  Or some other lovely feathered accessory?

Myla,

I would love to see a scale item like Condor‘s suggestion (I’m huge on scales. Yes please!), or scale-themed jewelry. Something like one of these could be neat. Or a hand-piece/bracelet. Or scaled gloves, a headpiece/crown, ect. Anything with scales! :D A whole scale collection of jewelry would be a dream, though I’d imagine rather hard to do since it seems like it would be a lot of small detail.

I also like Hawkins‘s sword suggestion, though mostly just because I’d like more weapon items. XD In that same stream of thought, perhaps being able to make an equipable hammer item by combining a New Can (for a metal head) with some Driftwood and Slime Fish?

Otherwise, something simple could be perhaps making an item like the Inky Paws or Suspiciously Red Paws that’s Mud Paws from the Mud Fish (maybe by adding the Shoddy Hammer? D: Crush it?). Not something I’d personally use much, but could be cool!

Posted 09/19/15

What if…

5 tiny fish = a really tiny fish
a blue bass and a blues bass = slow jazz bass
a raintie trout and a rainbow trout = sass bass

Posted 09/19/15

Nyfeaena Ooh, that jewelry is absolutely gorgeous! I would definitely use something like that on my Inekis.

I have a few ideas…

Lots of rocks make a pebble bracelet or necklace.

Driftwood, shoddy hammer, and gem and/or nugget bass make a little scepter.

Rock and gem bass make a geode that your pet holds.

EDIT: A new can and mushroom bass (and maybe some rocks?) make a little potted mushroom.

Oooh, along with Nyfeaena‘s idea, Slimey Paws?  Slime drooples?  idk gross slimeyness from the Slimey Fish!
Posted 09/19/15

Myla! OUO

Side note; It would be cool if you could collect gem bass en masse to craft actual gems, but I can see that being exploited and otherwise squewing the economy… orz.

I’d love to have the shoddy hammer as an equippable in itself. Also fashioning some sort of actual fishing rod item sice we’re… fishing. >_>

Some sort of aura or radiant ‘halo’ behind the pet’s head would be cool using Moonbow Trout +Nugget Bass.

Maybe some musical notes or front paws tangled in guitar strongs from the Blues Bass and the Rock and Roll Bass.

I second all potential rods/scepters/weaponry.

Maybe instead of of just the paws, we could get a full coat of slime? Drippy bellies and tail tips~ Messy messy~

Posted 09/19/15

Ooh, along the slime idea, instead of just paws, or just full body, maybe have a few pieces using different fish and the slime fish Ex:
Tiny fish + slime fish = tail slime; Medium fish + slime fish = leg slime; Big fish + slime fish = drooling slime; etc.

Also supporting weapons, however I don’t know if crafting them from the pond is the best route. I’m not sure how complex that would be to make either.

Posted 09/19/15

Here are some ideas!

1.Slime+Grease+Random Soggy Chicken Meat= CHICKEN NUGGETS :D
2. Blues Bass+ Rock n Roll Bass= Pop Fish (like pop as music)
3. Driftshroom+Driftshroom= Wooden Axe
4. Every Fish Ever To Be Found In The Pond= Mangle Fish (every fish tied together)
5. Pondshroom+Blue Pondshroom ( Ex: Watershroom which gives a pet water like eyes)
6.Lilly+Slime=Equipabble Lillys
7. (Something)+(Something)= Types of SUSHI
8. Slime Fish+Rock= Arm Slime

We need a taxidermy fish head to mount behind our pets.
Posted 09/19/15
I SECOND CHIM :|
Posted 09/19/15

Basically what Chimerical said, but one step up from that.

It needs to be one of those singing wall fish.

Posted 09/19/15

GIVE ME BACK THAT FILET-O-FISH, GIVE ME THAT FISH

I like Miremel‘s potted mushroom idea! Also, maybe you could make a terranium with a cancan, mushroom bass, mud fish, and rock.

But yes, jewelry!

Posted 09/19/15

I support the heck out of the idea for muddy and slimy items (Especially Arintol’s idea regarding them)! You could even reuse the same lineart! Eh? Ehhh? I just want my characters to be filthy for some reason, idk

Anyway, actual recipe ideas:
- Nugget bass + rock bass + rock = fool’s gold
- Moonbow trout + rock bass + rock = moonstone
- Gem bass + rock bass + rock = gem/small pile of gems
- New can + shoddy hammer + rock(x5) + driftwood = rock tumbler (... getting too complicated with the rock items. moving on…)
- Rainbow trout + raintails trout = black bowtie
- Raintie trout + raintails trout = black tie
- Blues bass + rock n roll bass = random music notes / whistling?
- Small fish + medium fish + really big fish = mace/flail/morning star (they’re all spiky!)
- New can + moonbow trout + driftwood = bitty glowing plant in a pot? (also love Miremel’s potted mushroom idea!)
- *insert assortment of fish here* = transparent/bubble esperititia :0
- Big fish + medium fish + slime fish = seaweed

All of the current craft items are quite a bit harder than these, though… Maybe require multiples of each fish if they’re not hard enough?

Hey, can we possibly get the pet lineart on a separate page? The misc. images page takes FOREVER to load!! D:
Posted 09/22/15

Popping in quick:

Forums are wonky in some or maybe all browsers (reply button is off to the side and can’t get to the other pages of a thread).  We’re aware of it and, unfortunately glitch is teaching right now, but he’ll fix it as soon as he can!

Gabriel:  That’s a good point!  I think we’ll have to figure out a better solution for the misc. images pages in general as we upload more and more of them!  We’ll probably have to put different categories as different tabs, or something like that.

—-

Also,  thank you everyone for giving me ideas for crafting!! <3 It’s super handy to have a list of ideas, and I’ll be using some as I work on expanding what can be crafted! OuO

Posted 09/22/15, edited 09/22/15

(slithers in and whispers) contact lenses

And thanks for letting us know about the forums myla :v Its always so refreshing to see how on-top of bugs you (and the rest of the team!) are~

Posted 09/22/15
Can it be possible if you can add a sprout lineart to the lineart list? So it can go with the baby-ineki lineart?
Posted 09/22/15