13:48 ST
The Cave Files: The Case of the Lost Necklace
Posted 10/25/14
Did ya find it then Frank? :D
Posted 10/25/14

i just

yes

Posted 10/25/14

I feel like this is one of those right in front of your face hints that I am going to feel like a moron for not being able to find on my own…..x.x

WOW!!

Just wow…..

I love you mods!!

Posted 10/25/14, edited 10/25/14
I don’t know if I said this yet, but the Cave Files event this year is really fun and bone monster bless u for not making it a ridiculously annoying puzzle with unnecessary hooplah.
Posted 10/25/14

Someone willing to share a clue?

EDIT: Got one c: Thanks.

*shifty eyes*

<_<

Posted 10/25/14

Could someone send me another clue? I’ve been trying to figure this out & I’m having a hard time. /shot

Thanks for everyone’s help I got it now. Lol, one place I didn’t look. xD

Ooooh, why would you make me choose~!? 0o0 I want both!

^o^~ yummy midnight snacks~

Posted 10/26/14, edited 10/26/14

Right? /flails.

Tricky clues, peeps.

Got both items for today. Sad we only get to pick one of the cupcakes.
Posted 10/26/14
that was the most difficult decision of my life.
Posted 10/26/14
NOOOOOOOO~~~~~~ WHY?! What is this torture!? Why would you do such a thing~~~ QAQ
OuO *munches on her boneycake*  Crunchhyyyy
Posted 10/26/14
*CRIES* POR QUE NO LOS DOS. ; A ;
Posted 10/26/14

I can’t pick…
This is like Pokemon… pick the freaking dome or helix!
I keep staring at the page, afraid I’ll pick the wrong choice :(

Posted 10/26/14
The reward pages have been updated so when you go back to them after having obtained the reward, they will once again show the text, which item you collected and a little note saying you already collected that reward :D
Posted 10/26/14
Bleh I got my cupcake but I can’t find the second item….... 8l
Posted 10/26/14
Yeah, someone who knows how to get the second item, would you send me an answer or at least some hints? D: I really don’t have the energy to look for it myself today. :<
Posted 10/26/14
I’ll shoot you an echo. Anyone else having trouble, feel free to echo me. <3
Posted 10/26/14

Can we not get items that we missed on previous days, ‘cause I just figured out day five, but it’s not letting me get the prize…
Unless it’s supposed to do that??

Posted 10/26/14
Risper; Ahh, yes, we had a similar report a little while ago. It’s already been passed along to glitch, but he’s asleep right now — rest assured, it will be fixed!
Posted 10/26/14
Ah, okay ^-^ Thanks!!
Posted 10/26/14
But but… You said this event was geared towards collectors. :( We want both cupcakes, “one of everything” fixation remember? *stares sadly at pumpcake*
Posted 10/26/14
So I managed to get the cupcake one.  But I’m still lost about the other.  If anyone could let me know what to do, I’d really appreciate it!  Thanks!
Posted 10/26/14

Ooh so curious. :D What cupcake did y’all choose for today’s prize?

I went with Boney cos let’s face it, I am shamelessly in love with the Bone Monster.

Posted 10/26/14

Nephele
You are reading my mind!
I sincerely hope that we are able to chose the other one at a later day and that there isn’t any other choose-your-item rewards. It just makes me anxious /fidgets

Although, I suppose I can the Pumpcake from participating in either the Creativity or Dress-up Contest. But I was was already thinking that in terms of doubles… (And by the off chance I win both, there goes my cupcake >>;)

there’s a second item…?

...oh, I guess the thing isn’t checked off for completion. totally didn’t notice that, I usually don’t go back to the event page after figuring it out. I’ll have to do that from now on.

Posted 10/26/14

- stares blankly again -

after nine days i still haven’t gotten the hang of this

it is difficult

or maybe i’m just floundering all over the place

both probably

++ mwuahahHAHa YES.

Risper; It should be working again! Please let us know if you encounter any more problems!
Posted 10/26/14