12:14 ST
The Cave Files: The Case of the Lost Necklace
Guess I’m SOL on this clue.
Posted 10/20/14, edited 10/20/14
Ahh~ So many pretty prizes ^-^ Again, thank you for this wonderful event!
Posted 10/20/14

So, I just did today’s from my iPhone, just to see if it works.

It does… >a > So… no worries.

Posted 10/20/14

lol, nice one guys. Trying to look at clues ahead of times (Like https://www.mycenacave.com/mystery/display/10 or something), just comes up as: nope.
-imagining glitch and Myla screaming nope while swatting away hands-

Posted 10/20/14

*boops Aether with her naughty-wand*

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!

Posted 10/20/14
It took me most of the day, but I finally got it! *dances*
Posted 10/20/14
Aether: I’m glad to see someone at least tried to see what would happen ;)
Posted 10/20/14, edited 10/20/14
Wow… this one’s fun!
Posted 10/21/14
Hehehe. Very creative, guys!
Posted 10/21/14
This one was super fun and cute~ ^3^
Posted 10/21/14
I had fun with this clue :3
Posted 10/21/14

I hope you guys like my item! ; w ; SO PROUD.

TAMA’S PROUD BE TO A MYCENIAN, WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I’M TRAPPED BECAUSE OF THE BONE MONSTER GUARDING THE EXIT
AND I WON’T FORGET THE SORCERESS WHO TURNED US ALL TO STONE AND BROUGHT US TO HERE
AND I’LL GLADLY STAND UP NEXT TO YOU AND EAT MUSHROOMS ALL DAY!
CAUSE THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS PLACE!
SORCERESS BLESS MYCENAAA CAAAVE.

... .__.

*bows and quickly exits*

Posted 10/21/14, edited 10/21/14

I love the item, Tama; it’s subtle and cute. :D don’t ask why I find bones cute; I don’t know xD

I also enjoyed finding this clue the most. I had to ask someone how to do yesterday’s and felt dumb. 8C

Posted 10/21/14

Eee, thanks! ; w ; <33

And omg, no wonder this clue didn’t make sense to me at first! I only read it once and quickly gave up and asked for help. XD I went back just now to re-read it and realized that I had I accidentally skipped an entire paragraph. OTL ^^;;

Posted 10/21/14

Oh my gosh Tama! The bone bracelet is SO CUTE EEEEEe. /Shoves it on my halloween beb.
I want ten 8I

Posted 10/21/14
Ooh! That was fun! Way more fun than class is likely to be… *sighs and goes to get ready*
Posted 10/21/14
I tried going forward clues too X3. The message at first made me try more words, in case I was close, then I was like “oh glitch, you tricky devil”
Posted 10/21/14
I guess I’m the only person that can’t get past day one.. I don’t understand what I’m looking for, nor can I find anything in the story that helps. I thought it would be fun, but I’m just upset and frustrated that I can’t participate. ._.;
Posted 10/21/14

Verlies: I doubt you’re the only one ^^:

There’s a clues thread here, and if that doesn’t help enough, echo me for more clues or a straight up answer.

Posted 10/21/14

:33 I like today’s one! I seem to be getting the hang of this now that I’ve gotten into the swing of things… :)

Edit: Decorating Bacchus in all this stuff is great! I’m not sure if he thinks the same way though. *snickers*

Posted 10/21/14, edited 10/21/14

I agree with you Toothy.
I was a little concerned on how this was going to turn out, but now that I understand what is needed of me fully, my anxiousness of finding everything has dissipated ^^

Posted 10/21/14

Stuck again. I can’t see anything in the story that has to do with the spoiler, and the only thing I can see on the site that has to do with the spoiler does nothing. :/

Edit, Google helped me find a couple of other spoiler references but still no hint…

Posted 10/22/14, edited 10/22/14
Gosh I know how you feel :(
Posted 10/22/14
I think I have it figured out, but Im having a lot of trouble finding what Im looking for…. ;n;
Posted 10/22/14

Similarly, I thought I had it figured out, but I guess not.

I have no idea how people can figure these out without help, I only got one and a half on my own (the first, which was obvious, and with another I was on the right track but had to check the spoiler anyway).

I hope someone tosses out more clues. :/ I hate to cheat but I’m not bright enough to solve these on my own.

Posted 10/22/14

I don’t get it~~ OTL

EDIT: And then I got it after having given up and started browsing the site randomly. Don’t give up guys!

I already tried browsing randomly… -_-

After a certain amount of frustration I simply can’t take any more.

I’m sorry to sound so melodramatic, but I don’t handle failure well and this event has me feeling quite stupid. :( When I see other users figuring it out it just frustrates me even more.

Posted 10/22/14

I don’t get this one ):
Would definitely be nice if someone could throw some more hints my way.

Posted 10/22/14
Just a note: Asking for help, checking the hint that users are providing in the town square forum or even flat out asking other users for the solution (privately, of course) is not cheating! It is very much part of the design to collaborate and share your findings :)
-Giggles- So far I’ve accomplished nothing today except for breaking Cave In somehow. I win.
Posted 10/22/14