06:55 ST
The Cave Files: The Case of the Lost Necklace
So who stole the necklace? Where did the water come from? Why was it in the house, on the ceiling? Do we not get these answers?! I want to know!
Posted 10/31/14

- desperate noises -

i

c annot

EDIT: I really, really, really, really, really, REALLY want the Monster Under the Bed ineki, but, uhhh… I can’t do random, my luck sucks, and it seems as if they are super popular and idk what to do with my thingy, AND I don’t know if I should trade for one - it’s like really silly but there is just some satisfaction when you, like, buy an ineki yourself and shroom it, you know

EDIT: I HAVE FOUND, THE CLUE! AND I HAVE GOT THE MUSHROOM!

This really made my day. Thanks so much, everyone, for your hard work and assistance. This was definitely a wonderful and exciting event!

EDIT: OK I’M GOING TO TRY MY LUCK so excited and nervous to be honest but aarrgh yeah okay whatever let’s go

edit: ... not enough gems in bazaar, i guess i have to wait ;;

edit: i always wondered why the female monster under the bed ineki looks so mad but the male looks so happy and like… what

edit: okay sorry for all the editss haha ah Okay, I’ll stop.

Posted 10/31/14, edited 10/31/14
Poochie and I both got random shrooms, hoping for a monster and wisp, respectively… I got a monster and he got the spellweaver. I am afraid the spellweaver might be hard to trade for older colors because I figure people would have chosen it in the first place if they wanted it. We’re trying to trade it for a wisp so we can both be happy, but that probably won’t happen. Maybe we’ll get lucky and trade to someone after both spellweaver genders, since they’re so different from each other.
I just wanted to thank the Mods personally for this amazing Event! Because of it, Caleux even has his own little girlfriend now~!
Posted 10/31/14
so i jumped into the event a little late [ about 4 hours ago, haha. ] anywho, i don’t know how much longer i’ll have to complete it, and i’m missing 1-3, 7, 9, & 14. if anyone can send me answers or hints or just anything at all that might help me speed up the process of finding them i would really appreciate it! i’ll still be looking in the meantime, haha. c:
Posted 10/31/14

Jacq; You’ve got until November 7th to collect clues, not to worry!

What’s finishing tonight are all Town Square festivities (apple bobbing, sorceress’ stew, dress-up contest and creativity contest) and as the clock rolls over, all Mystery Points that could be obtained will have been obtained, and thus the raffle should happen sometime soon, too.

Over the next week you can still collect clues (and thus items) and place votes for the dress-up & creativity contest overall prize winners :D

oh lovely! i thought it ended tonight. i am down to getting the first 3 now, so i’m sure i can complete it anywho. thank you for my lovely helper! c:
Posted 10/31/14
Whoops, that notification thing under the banner is a little misleading isn’t it… Anyway, updated to hopefully be less confusing :)

I… I got what I really, really wanted! I’m so happy. Lady Luck smiled upon me today! ;v;

Ughhh, I’m so, so happy. Thank you again for providing us with this opportunity. uvu

Posted 10/31/14
PyroLuna, do you want to take a guess? Here’s a hint: only two of these brothers have made an appearance so far…
Posted 10/31/14

The Cave Files have taken a twist…

[00:23:17] Ciress: Ahh, I was wondering, if I may ask here- were we supposed to collect our Lost Necklace items before midnight?
[00:24:21] Prose: You have until November 7 to collect your items :)
[00:25:01] Ciress: Okay, I was wondering because…I went to collect the final item, and my files are all gone. o-o
[00:25:11] glitch: really?
[00:25:12] Prose: ...Oh
[00:25:13] glitch investigtes
[00:25:20] Myla: ruh-roh
[00:25:59] glitch: oh dear
[00:26:01] glitch: why are they gone?
[00:26:04] Ciress: I know I got into a debate, and shut off my laptop (I think it still had the rewards page up because…I was so tired and…fffdebate) and I just now remembered and…went to make my decision. ^^;
[00:26:35] Myla: oh no.. they’re gone!
[00:26:41] Ciress: Err, set it to hibernate rather.
[00:26:58] Myla: yeah, they’re gone for everyone.. glitch is fixing
[00:26:59] Myla: 8D
[00:27:01] Prose: Halloween Event, Part II: The Case of the Missing Case Files

Posted 11/01/14

Thank you so much for this event! I had so much fun! :3 I love, love, love solving mysteries - this was my absolute favorite event so far! At the end I decided to try my luck with the Halloween mushroom and was thrilled to get exactly what I wanted! *snuggles new Monster* Can’t wait to see the results for the other activities!

Edit: I have to side with PyroLuna, do we get to find out the unanswered mysteries? C:

Posted 11/01/14, edited 11/01/14
For those of you who are curious, the necklace was stolen by Oliver the ghost on his yearly night of mischief-making. He managed to ‘coax’ it out of Vellos’ pocket and into the stream, got splashed in the process, and proceeded to track evidence of it all over the house. When it’s Halloween, ghosts do what ghosts will!
Posted 11/03/14
Of course it was Oliver :P He’s a mischievous goof.
Posted 11/03/14, edited 11/03/14
part II lol
Posted 11/06/14

I finally got them all! 8D

Now to somehow get more gems for shroom fodder and my last li’l ghostie… *wanders off*

Posted 11/06/14