11:23 ST
The Cave Files: The Case of the Lost Necklace
There is nothing to prevent you from playing on mobile devices, although some of the clues might be somewhat harder simply because a mobile device restricts how you interact with a website.
Posted 10/18/14, edited 10/18/14
Yeah guys, I’m serious when I say I couldn’t find the first clue until I got on my Kindle fire. Mobile devices work fine
Posted 10/18/14

\*quietly links to the [event pets](https://www.mycenacave.com/search/pet_type/event) page…\*

\*quietly posts the interesting part:\*

![Spell Weaver](https://www.mycenacave.com/img/species/composite/226.png)

\*quietly wanders out…\*

Posted 10/18/14

*quietly sneaks in*

*ogles new coat*

*silently screams and fawns over that male*

*dies*

Posted 10/18/14
;-; I’ve been looking at those all day and I’m so distressed because I can’t decide if I like the male or female more… I already have character ideas for both of them…
Posted 10/18/14

I’m screaming over the female, it’s so perfect with the bright colors and the little cowl it has! ;;

The male is wonderful as a coloration, too!  I tend to dig brighter stuff though.

Posted 10/18/14
Wow, I’m not even a fan of pink but that female Ineki looks great! I hope I can snag both, hmm…
Posted 10/18/14

I was wondering when someone would mention this. xD

Dat male, tho. </3

Posted 10/18/14
8O omg…..different colors….I need them both!!!
Posted 10/18/14
WHY ARE THEY SO DIFFERENT NOW I WANT BOTH BUT AHHH
Posted 10/18/14

Day two is adorable~! Uwaaaah!
This event is certainly brightening up my evenings~

Posted 10/19/14

I need a female for Floyd @@
/ froths at mouth

Posted 10/19/14
The female :DDDDDDDD <3.
Posted 10/19/14
Does the check beside a day mean that all clues have been found for that day?
Posted 10/19/14
I feel very stupid, I figured out the first hint easily enough but I just can’t get the second one, even after reading the spoiler. :( (I’m on a Kindle Fire—computer’s infected with malware. -_- )
Posted 10/19/14

That Halloween coat!

Must have!

So gorgeous!

*drools*

Posted 10/19/14

Oh my God, I JUST found the second one… O_O Using a tactic I’d already tried, no less, though I hadn’t tried it hard enough.

I still wouldn’t have ever found it without the spoiler. *still feels very stupid*

Posted 10/19/14

Jingles; Yes! :D Or at least, that’s how we intended it, I think that’s how glitch ended up implementing it xD

So, addendum number 2:
- Once you have found all clues for the day, a little checkmark will appear next to the case file.

Posted 10/19/14

wait what spoiler

(also, super lovely new chapter thing - that ghost is sweet)

Posted 10/19/14
Paradise; When you can’t work out a clue yourself, there might be a user willing to give you a hint, such as for example in the topic in the town square forum ;)
Posted 10/19/14, edited 10/19/14
Ah, I see. Bleh, I’ve been cooped up away from the forum for too long. Probably a good idea to explore a little more. Thanks, Juney!
Posted 10/19/14
/has no idea how to get clues
Posted 10/19/14

“Once you have found all clues for the day, a little checkmark will appear next to the case file.”

I think I can retain my sanity, then :‘D
Thank you for implementing this!

Posted 10/19/14

I am not a good detective. DX

Very pretty new babies though!! XD

Posted 10/19/14
I like the male (shocker right?) except for the items D: but I have a female whos character works perfectly with the coats name…. ahhhhh! D:
Posted 10/19/14
-Wiggles- The weekend has me waiting up til 1 am for the next day’s clue. x3 This is crazy fun.
Posted 10/19/14
I feel much better now! I was on the right path by myself!
Posted 10/19/14

glitch Is there any way you could let us see the text that comes with the clue when we click on the clue again? Because I missed the text the first time, and now I can’t see it ^^;

Like, in addition to saying “you already found this clue”

Posted 10/19/14

Jingles; That is a very good idea, but I’m afraid glitch is feeling a little under the weather, so I’m not sure how soon that’ll happen :(

That said, though, if any of you would like to (re-)read the clue text, just send me a message and I’ll send it to you as a temporary solution :)

Posted 10/19/14, edited 10/19/14
I’m not sure I understand how to find clues… D:
Posted 10/19/14