15:32 ST
June Productivi-Weekend (through June 18th)
Welcome to June’s Productivi-Weekend!

Productivi-Day occurs on the 15th of each month, typically running from 00:01 ST through 23:59 ST. This month, since Crow forgot to post at midnight it’s our birthday month, we have extended it to cover the entire weekend, starting on Thursday, June 15th through 23:59 ST on Sunday, June 18th! If you wish to participate, all you need to do is take a little bit of time and work on something creative that relates to Mycena Cave!

Examples of things that count:
  • Mycenian profiles
  • Drawntlet pieces
  • Ongoing activity entries
  • Creative Collective entries
  • Pretty much anything that has to do with Mycena Cave!
Things that don’t count:
  • Homework
  • Housework
  • Cleaning the litter box
  • Yardwork
  • Anything else unrelated to Mycena Cave!

Please post a link to what you’ve accomplished in this thread in order for your participation to be counted! All posts must be made between when this post goes up and when the activity ends at 23:59 ST on Sunday, June 18th - any posts made or edited after that timeframe will not be counted towards this activity.

All participants in this weekend’s Productivities will not only receive a sticker for their efforts, but will be entered into a raffle for the following prizes:

• Changingshroom (1 winner)
  • June’s OotS set (mushroom + items) (2 winners)
  • Bag of Wonders (3 winners)
We look forward to seeing what you accomplish! :D Have fun!
Posted 06/15/23, edited 06/15/23
Completed Mint‘s profile and signed her up for the CoR.
Posted 06/15/23
Made my creative collective post (and wrote Bazroph’s scribe circle entry!)
Posted 06/15/23
Made some progress on some geness art for Grex and Luka. Got a relatively clean sketch done.

Posted 06/15/23, edited 06/16/23

Did a lil warm up of Bullet before starting work on a commission. I’d like to come back to this and tidy it up to add to her profile but posting in case I don’t get a chance this weekend. :D

Edit: Tidied up for her profile!!

Posted 06/16/23, edited 06/18/23
Posted 06/16/23

I’m getting used to a new tablet.  I’ve never worked with one that actually has a screen on it, my last tablet purchase was in like 2007 so this is a huge step up.  I got lucky that it’s a productivi-weekend because I’m doing a lot of sketching of various petsite/adoptable designs I hadn’t drawn yet, because I can work loose and try stuff without it looking weird on one of my bigger projects.  So here’s a concept sketch for Vambelle, who seems like an evil sorceress but she’s just a cursed object enthusiast.

Posted 06/16/23

did my rp replies all 3 jus scroll up zzzzz gn girl i see u tm-
https://www.mycenacave.com/forums/other-stories/20754/prp-ill-make-a-million-threads-for-money#post_371bcaafbf

Posted 06/17/23

Working on circle entries this weekend~

~ adventure circle
~
~

Posted 06/17/23, edited 06/17/23

Made a moodboard for Albert

Posted 06/17/23

A moodboard for Fleur!

Posted 06/18/23

WIP refs for these two goofs

Posted 06/18/23

Worked on a couple of roleplay posts!

1. Helicopter Wings
2. Fae’s Secret

Posted 06/18/23
Working on Estelle’s profile for chamber of reflections.
Posted 06/18/23
Posted 06/18/23

Got a name for Prakeiktas Medis, as well as an actual outfit!

Posted 06/18/23, edited 06/18/23
Posted 06/18/23
wrote a little bio with some quick ideas for morris (who i finally got an idea for after years of owning him :’‘) )
Posted 06/18/23
I wrote a bit for Sandrie‘s profile.
Posted 06/18/23
Worked on a small story for this month’s Creative Collective
Posted 06/18/23

Posted 06/18/23

got an outfit and rough character outline for Devotion (and by extension Swan)

also worked on a commission for Purr but. I forgot to upload that somewhere before I got in bed so Dev n Swan are all I have to show lmao

Posted 06/18/23

started sketching tiera!
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/690854186476240926/1120216040362741780/image.png

Posted 06/18/23
Productivi-Weekend is over!

Great job being productive, everyone! We had 22 participants this weekend - the raffle winners are as follows:

Crycket - Changingshroom
Lala, polygone - June OotS set
Marina, Celestine, Emeralda - Bag of Wonders

Prizes will be handed out momentarily! :D

Posted 06/19/23
Woah, I forgot these had raffles attached to them. I just fancied the stickers. Yay! Grats to all the other winners!
Posted 06/19/23