19:34 ST
[EVENT] Alphabet Goop (March 13th - March 27th)
I find that rather more exciting, and welcome our new swamp overlord. \o/
Posted 03/15/22
I had to pour some of the swamp into the other forces to deal with the duplicates (nature is complicated). But I got them dried back out and they should be operating as expected now :) thanks for the heads up!
Posted 03/15/22

Thanks glitch! <3

edit so I don’t spam: ty raus <3

Posted 03/15/22, edited 03/15/22

Purr That made me laugh so hard. XD
quality swamp meme

Posted 03/15/22
I’m not sure if this is intended but if you exchange letters instead of going out to the tar pits (to make room) it forces a cooldown on you so that you cannot gather.
Posted 03/16/22
I am… A bit confused rn. All of the Forces Of Nature have been around 90% quieted, and now there are new words and they are down to around 60%. Is this a glitch, or did the mods (or whoever takes care of these things) just add some more words because the Forces were all almost quieted before even half of the event passed?
Posted 03/16/22
Featherfoot It’s an intentional part of the event! When one is quieted, everyone gets a notification that the remaining ones have grown stronger (though it’s easily lost in all the word notifications). It’ll happen each time we knock one down!
Posted 03/16/22

Nyfeaena

ohh, I understand now! Thank you!
It’s been a while since the last word-building event so I forgot

Posted 03/16/22

I like that we have that bone exchange option, but I have yet to use it. So far RNG actually keeps blessing me with Es. :‘D

(I sorted them, but the last pull was three Es…)

Posted 03/19/22
i love raptor <3 such a precious coat
Posted 03/21/22
Very enjoyable event! Easy to keep up with everything without any expertise, and doesn’t steal even a single spoon for me. Plus, Raptor is super cute. If I’m not entirely wrong he’s the first event one I’ve actually got through an event and not scoured the Mycenian search for lol.
Posted 03/21/22

Some things never change :’)

Posted 03/27/22