01:41 ST
August News Discussion
August is here!

August’s OotS is Kitsune, along with their Fox Spirit Mask and Bamboo Grove! This month’s set was created by Meru. You can purchase this set from the Out of the Shadows shop through the end of the month!

Activity Updates
  • The Creative Collective is now running for August!
  • All claimed Bingos have been tallied! If you’ve claimed a bingo, you may now request a new card!
  • A new round of the Chamber of Reflections has begun!
  • This month’s Productivi-Day will be held on Sunday, August 15th!

Coats for a Cause

Our current Coats for a Cause effort is ongoing through September 28th! All proceeds generated from the sale of the Sunshower coat will be donated to Stop AAPI Hate. You can learn more about Coats for a Cause in this thread.

Profile & Inventory Management Updates

Sorting Mycenians on player profiles has been updated to be more mobile-friendly. Now, instead of dragging and dropping (which was a nightmare for scrolling on mobile), there is a button you can press to toggle on sorting mode.

Additionally, the ability to add a small description to both your Mycenian and inventory pockets was added! You can find the specifics of these updates in this post.

Adventure Guide Updates

Hyasynthetic completed an overhaul of our Adventure Guides! Whether you’re brand new to making adventures or are looking to gain some advanced, in-depth knowledge of the mechanics, these guides can help you find your footing! You can check them out in the Knowledgebase.

Come Visit Cobblestone Cavern!

A newly discovered settlement deep within the Caves is now accepting visitors as the setting for our Summer event! Soup, Stones, and Snakes is focused largely on developing some aspects of our canon lore—with a few games thrown in as well! You can find more information at the Town Square, and have until noon ST on August 25th to participate.

CRRrrroooaAAK! *wets eyeballs with tongue*

Coming Soon…

We will be hosting the Drawntlet once more in September. Final details are still being worked out to improve upon its original iteration, but we hope to have more to share with you later this month!

Behind the Veil
  • glitch has been working on squishing summer event bugs and making adjustments to the games as needed.
  • Myla has also been working on the summer event, as well as other art things.
  • The coordinator team is shifting focus to future event planning—from the Drawntlet to the start of Fall event preparation.
  • The art team will be working queue orders and other misc. site art!
Posted 08/01/21

Very cute oots set!!

I might come back with a more detailed feedback after exploring the adventuring system guide updates. But! In general, I really enjoy what I have been able to see of the overhaul so far!

Posted 08/01/21
Absolutely loving this months set. Had to grab it instantly.
Posted 08/01/21
I bought some gems so I could get this set. It’s so pretty!
Posted 08/02/21
Love the oots this month! <3
Posted 08/02/21
WEHHH birthday month pet is too perfect… ;w; fingers crossed I can actually scrounge together enough to get it
Posted 08/02/21
I hope everyone is having a great August and had a good time with the event! I just wanted to post a small update - I went on hiatus in May due to my job, but now I’m able to come back! I’m really excited to pick up where I left off and get back into the swing of things! :D
Posted 08/25/21
Welcome back!!
Posted 08/25/21