07:43 ST
[EVENT] Spring Blossom Festival (April 11th - April 25th)
Congrats Puppy and Plaid. Your collab event ineki is very beautiful! Good job! <3
Posted 04/16/21

Ope I wanted an upright ineki and got an active one, if possible, I would love for it to be fixed. Myla Thank you! ^_^
Beautiful Inkei it is!

Posted 04/16/21
The shrines are working as they should!

Glitch has fixed the issue of the event coat only giving out active poses, and Moveshrooms have been distributed to all posts before this one!

Posted 04/16/21, edited 04/16/21

Thanks so much for fixing the issue!
And thank you for the moveshroom for my Ineki. :)

Posted 04/16/21
Hi Myla, I ended up buying a moveshroom earlier today before the glitch was caught, cuz I thought I had accidentally picked the wrong pose. Would it be possible to get a refund please? ; u ;
Posted 04/16/21, edited 04/16/21
Tamako Sent!
Posted 04/16/21
Tyty <3
Posted 04/16/21

Aww, thank you Fishie !
I’m glad you like them <3
Plaid did a lovely job with the colors/markings !

Posted 04/16/21
What is the event coat called? I wanted to see which I liked better in the puddle before choosing xD. But, I’m lost amidst the list of Ineki :o!
Posted 04/17/21
Posted 04/17/21
Thank you Purr :D !
Posted 04/17/21

Found a word that should be accepted but isn’t:

Translocate
    v 1: transfer (a chromosomal segment) to a new position
    2: move from one place to another, especially of wild animals;
      “The endangered turtles were translocated to a safe
      environment”

Posted 04/18/21
I love this event so far, and the coats are absolutely gorgeous! Finally, a pet that does not need gems to get it.
Posted 04/19/21

people who spam random words to other players:

i am one of them

Edit:

STAHP
Posted 04/20/21, edited 04/20/21
“Plesiosaur” is not a valid word :(

utter madness I was SO EXCITED that I could spell it lmao. dang it

“Iguanodon” is not a valid word :(

DINO DISCRIMINATION

Posted 04/20/21, edited 04/20/21
I love that there’s a grove shop! Especially for the Floral Wish pet!
Posted 04/20/21

Yes! Glitch just got that up tonight! I’ll just post a quick formal heads up here :D

Gem options added

In case you wanted multiple copies of the recolor items or the Floral Wish coat that were unlocked via the groves blooming, we have them available for gems in The Grove Shop! We also added the gem point buying in the Festival Gift Shop for the bags and bag event items!

Posted 04/20/21
Gift shop extended hours!

We’ve extended the amount of time that the Festival Gift Shop will be open - it will now be open through 23:59 PM ST May 2nd. (It was previously marked as open through April 30th on the event page!) This gives everyone a full week to spend their points, so no need to rush to get your event items sorted!

Posted 04/24/21
Event credits

I’d like to send a huge thank you to everyone who participated in the event! We hope you enjoyed! :D I’d like to extend another huge thank you to staff who helped put another large event together:

• Crow - main organizer
  • Cien - wrote a lot of the flavor texts and gave us a wide array of random events, handled the social media advertising and updates
  • Coordinator staff in general - helped with a lot of the odds and ends like the word lists for the trees
  • glitch - put all of the various elements of the event together and got the code up and running. He made sure the random events were done in time for the event and made various adjustments and bug fixes to the event
  • Hush - Made the event banner
  • priz - Made the shrine images
  • Meru, King, Eluii, Plaid, and Puppy - Made the event coats
  • Puppy, priz, Plaid, Myla, Meru, and Loon - Made the event equippable items

It takes a ton of work from many to get a big event like this together and it’s always amazing to see everything come together!!

Posted 04/25/21, edited 04/25/21
Thank you to all of staff that put this event together for us! I loved it!
Posted 04/25/21
Thank you for the event! It’s been lovely, and I really appreciate some of the newer changes like random events and the option to buy points and items for gems.
Posted 04/25/21

Two more words to add to the dictionary list:

Macarons
A small round cake with a meringue-like consistency, made with egg whites, sugar, and powdered almonds and consisting of two halves sandwiching a creamy filling.

Cardamon
The aromatic seeds of a plant of the ginger family, used as a spice and also medicinally.

Posted 04/25/21
Thankyou to everyone who organised and made the event! It was beautiful, and I especially loved the random encounters and reading their flavour text. All the artwork was amazing, and priz your shrine images look so lovely! Also looking forward to keeping the banner after the event ends, it’s one of my favs :)
Posted 04/25/21
i haven’t enjoyed a mycena event this much in a long time. the theme was cute, the coats are both adorable, there’s some really lovely items i can use on my characters, and the addition of random encounters made the whole thing so much more engaging and magical. thanks for all your hard work putting this event together, everyone!
Posted 04/25/21
Thank you so much for the event! I adored it :D It was wonderful and I loved the beautiful artwork, amazing flavor text, pretty items, cute coats, and interesting random events!
Posted 04/26/21