08:23 ST
Happy Valentine's Day! (+freebie :D)
Happy Valentine’s Day!

It’s been almost eight months since we flung open the doors to this website… and what an eight months it’s been! A lot has changed since the first few of you were able to sign up, and a lot more’s coming in the future too.

These first eight months have been pretty tough on us, with endless todo lists and hardly a moment to look at something new and say “well isn’t that nice” before rushing off to work on the next thing. We look at our todo lists now and they hardly seem any shorter than they were on day one. But those eight months have been incredibly rewarding, too. It’s been amazing, watching you guys take the framework we created and run with it, making it your own. Seeing you build out our Canon through the Halloween event and Canon RPing, posting and tumblring (?) your own derivative artwork, and watching everyone interact and be inspired to pull the community closer together through user-run events and raffles and things has been spectacular. I’m not exaggerating in the slightest when I say that the way you guys pulled together and turned this pile of code and art into a place worth hanging out at exceeded our expectations by alot. It’s such a wonderful feeling, being a part of something so many people care about as much as you do. So for that we want to say “thank you”.

As thanks for being part of this community in its formative stages, we’re offering you two things:
- a really cool love-themed item
- a special one-time offer to buy 10 gems for only $1

These two pages will be active through the end of February (however, they only work for accounts which were activated before this announcement)

Thanks again for being so wonderful <3

Posted 02/14/14, edited 02/14/14

*throws hearts around*

<33333333

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Posted 02/14/14

Happy V-day! <3
[noms on hearts] eheheh…

Posted 02/14/14
Hahaha punch drunk love xD. Thank you for the freebee, for those of us dreading tomorrow and being single, we have little to enjoy and much to dread xP. So at least this is something fun and enjoyable.
Posted 02/14/14

Thanks so much for the item!
Also the sweet deal on gems, now I can finally use my changingshroom!

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

Posted 02/14/14
Happy Valentine’s Day! Thank you for the freebie!
Posted 02/14/14

*squeals over hearts* Look at those sexy hearts!
It’s like the Ineki have become infected with a wonderful case of lovemeivitis.

Posted 02/14/14
Happy Valentine’s Day! Thanks for the love <3
Posted 02/14/14
Super awesome freebie (and almost freebie haha, I’m going to have to bug my dad to use his card when he gets home for the weekend ;3)! Thank you so much guys! Happy Valentines!
Posted 02/14/14
Happy Valentine’s Day! Thanks for the free item and the special deal on gems :D
Posted 02/14/14
Thanks! The item is adorable, though I can’t afford the gem deal… I don’t have the dollar. XD
Posted 02/14/14
Aaaah! Thank you so much!!
Posted 02/14/14

Happy Valentine’s Day!

The item is very pretty, thank you. uwu

ONE DOLLAR!!?? I wonder if I can plead with my older brother about this. ;A;

Posted 02/14/14

Wow, never expected something like this. OuO Thanks!

Happy Valentine’s Day!

XDDD And Zero absolutely hates wearing the hearts. Too bad for him!

Posted 02/14/14
Ahhh how exciting! You’re always so nice to us glitch.
Posted 02/14/14
Thanks for the lovely gift c:
Posted 02/14/14
Yay :D The item is so cute! & I’ll definitely be finding that dollar over the weekend :P
Posted 02/14/14
Wow, the time has really flown by! Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone!! <33
Posted 02/14/14
Happy valentine’s day, everyone. Thanks for the item, it’s adorable. <3
Posted 02/14/14

Nice item, thanks for the sale on gems even though I can’t buy any right now T_T -will cry over this for years to come no doubt-
Still a great opportunity for everyone else and a very generous gesture on your part
Happy Valentines all :D

Posted 02/14/14

Thank you for the freebie!  It suits Charming perfectly! <3

Happy Valentines Day!

Posted 02/14/14
Sweet! I love it :D Happy v day!
Posted 02/14/14

The freebie item is super cute, and even though I don’t usually spend money on the site, I CANNOT pass up that deal. Thank you so much, you guys! <3 ; u ;

Anyway! Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone! I hope some of you have plans to go out with your sweethearts and aren’t gonna spend all day on the internet like I am. 8D;;

Posted 02/14/14

Ahhh, these hearts are amazing!!! :D Thank you!!! <3 So cute…
And thank you guys for putting together such an incredible site in the first place. ;) You admin are the best of aaall the admin!!!

Posted 02/14/14
Happy V-Day to everyone. Ty for the freebies. I hope everyone has a great day. God bless you :)
Posted 02/14/14
Ahhh, you guys are always so nice to us. ;u; Thank you so much, and happy Valentine’s Day everyone!
Posted 02/14/14

FFFF. Stop being so nice. >: You’re going to make me fall in love with you guys.. even if I already am

I normally don’t equip pets with things but, these are adorable. :D

Thank you so much Glitchy and Myly <3 You guys are absolutely wonderful. Have a great Valentine’s day!

Posted 02/14/14
Awwww the hearts are so cute!! Thank you so much! And damn… that deal, man. I’m gonna have to whip out my card soon. (:< Thanks so much for everything you guys do. Mycena Cave turned out lovely and it really has been an awesome ride with plenty more to come!
Posted 02/14/14

Oh wow thank you so much guys :D I love this site so much and it’s awesome to see how much you guys work hard just for us users-thank you for all your hard work. We all appreciate everything you do :D

HEARTS <3

Posted 02/14/14

Aww thanks guys!! Yall are so sweet! Happy V-Day everyone!!

*runs around chasing hearts*

Posted 02/14/14