02:34 ST
Happy Valentine's Day! (+freebie :D)
Ohh thank you, that is lovely! :D
Posted 02/14/14
Muuurhhh, I need paypal lol XD I got the love item instead. sad, I wanted the Gems XD
Posted 02/14/14

Thank you so much for the discount and the freebie! ‘7’

Happy Valentine’s Day. :>

Posted 02/14/14

Thank you!

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Posted 02/14/14

Hee~! Hearts! *chases them around pounces and chews on them* It’s so cute!
And a Discount like that?! @.@ I need a dollar!!! Aaah!!! Well, I HAVE a dollar… But the bank account I have acces to is -75$ *sob* So I can’t use it… Maybe I can get a friend to let me use their account!!! O.O

Posted 02/14/14

The heart item might be my favorite item to date — it’s incredibly cute and I love that it shows up on the avatar!

Also, that deal was INCREDIBLY generous. I’m super thankful for it. I will definitely be saving it for next OotS. 

Posted 02/14/14

Thank you very much for the discount + freebie! <3
I just love the little dizzying hearts~ They’re so cute! >u<

Happy Valentines day! :D

Posted 02/14/14

These love hearts look so good on my darling Amelia. Thank you for the freebie!
(I just wanted to post to see my cute love heart avatar on the boards…)

Posted 02/14/14

Thank you for the freebie! <3 This is really neat :3

The deal is tempting ... hmmmm. In any case, Happy Valentines Day to everyone!

Posted 02/14/14

Thanks for all that you guys do!! So glad I could be part of the site from the beginning :)

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!

Posted 02/14/14
Thanks very much, for the heart and all the wonders of mycena cave!
Posted 02/14/14
omg the gem deal is awesome! thanks so much ;w; heee…I love the floaty little hearts, too…
Posted 02/14/14

*jams a loonie into the screen* D8

Thanks for the freebie! :P

Posted 02/15/14
Lol, the Monster Under the Bed ineki looks so funny with the heart item equipped. “GET THESE FLOATY HEART THINGS AWAY FROM ME. >:C ”
Posted 02/15/14
Happy Late Valentines day everyone >w<
Posted 02/16/14

Aww why thank you so! Btw is there a paypal option by any chance? If there was I was unable to find it.

The hearts are adorable. Also thank you for a lovely reminder! I needed a smile (I love that particular page alot ^.~ )

Posted 02/17/14
For questions regarding by basis Paypal transactions — please echo glitch!
Posted 02/17/14
Woo! Thanks so much for the item :D Shame I don’t have any card, I only pay things through PayPal ;;
Posted 02/17/14
Pirran Try echoing glitch.
Posted 02/17/14

I remember last valentines day on Digis

I think glitch likes floating hearts

Posted 02/17/14

Regarding paypal, we won’t be fulfilling these orders manually like we currently do for gems, but once I can get a paypal button up you’ll be able to use it. I’m not sure when I’ll get to that yet, but it’ll be well before the offer expires, and I’ll update this thread once it’s in :)

Stay tuned!

Posted 02/17/14, edited 02/17/14
I’m happy to hear that a Paypal button is going to be added soon. That’s the only thing I can use to pay as well, and I would really love to be able to take advantage of this offer. It’s not exactly something you can pass up. xD
Posted 02/19/14
Happy late Valentine’s day from me! :D ~tosses hearts everywhere~
Posted 02/20/14

A little update on this: what with the event and the breeding coding that I’m doing at the moment, it doesn’t look like I’ll get a paypal button up in time… BUT, we can do this manually. If you would like to buy the 10 gems via paypal, please send me an echo before March 1st and we’ll get it sorted out!

Reminder: this offer is only valid for accounts activated before February 14th. An easy way to see if this offer applies to you is to visit this link. If you see the offer and the credit-card button, the offer applies to you. If you get redirected to the homepage with an error message, I’m sorry, you cannot redeem this offer.

Posted 02/26/14