19:42 ST
[Auction] Kelphi Release!
Sounds about right! Near $400 in gems and/or nuggets.
Posted 10/19/15

I like that all 3 are going for about the same price. :)
I can’t wait to see how the nuggies one turns out! :D

Posted 10/19/15

Woke up this morning, took a peek. Welp.

I’m actually not surprised that it’s over twenty times what I can afford already. I don’t know that I’ve ever even had much more than 150k total in nuggets on the site…congrats to the winners! *settles back to watch idly*

Posted 10/19/15

Oh! Hm. When you put it like that it does make sense. It is kinda neat they’re all going for the same price. o:

But wow, you guys wanna give me some saving tips? haha. I am excited to see how this last one turns out though!

Posted 10/19/15
So… You did something like this when the dras was released… I’m curious what those ones were? Does anyone who was around when that happened remember which customs they were?
Posted 10/19/15

If I remember right there was only one auction for when the drasillis were released, and it was an anything goes custom. feyani won and had Tiamat made. :)

edit/
Here’s the news post about it.

Posted 10/19/15, edited 10/19/15
Never stood a chance. Good luck to whoever wins the nugget one.
Posted 10/20/15
takes dedication to save that much. I’d have spent it all by now lol
Posted 10/20/15

glitch
Wasn’t the last auction supposed to end on the 21st at 23:59?

Posted 10/21/15

Oops, the banner seems to have poofed!

The auction is still accessible by it’s direct link : here

Posted 10/21/15
Thanks for the heads up! Banner is back :)
Posted 10/21/15
Important notice

I’d like to remind everyone that, as indicated on the confirmation page when placing bids, placing bids that you cannot pay is grounds for permanent dismissal from all future auctions and raffles.  Several bids in the nugget auction have been canceled, resulting in the high bid dropping by 434,500 nuggets back to 1,265,500 nuggets.  Please ensure that you have the nuggets on-hand at the time you place the bid, so that we know that you are able to fulfill placed bids.

Posted 10/21/15, edited 10/21/15
The auctions are over!

If you were the winning bidder for any of the auctions, you will be getting an echo from me within the next day :) And to all of you and everyone who bid, thank you for your generous support of our artists!

Posted 10/22/15

Using 1:3300 (or really, ANY conversion) makes this Kelph the most expensive custom on the site, eh? Cool!

Congrats to the winner!!

Posted 10/22/15

Haha yep! 1,755,500 nuggets comes to $531.

Which means that all told, these auctions raised $1,336 ($403 + $401 + $531) for our artists Eluii and King, for the enormous amount of work they did to bring us the Kelph templates (not to mention making the Celestial Chevalier and the Parhelion Paladin!). A sincere thanks to everyone who bid!

Posted 10/22/15

wOW that’s a lotta money :‘0 Eluii and King deserve it 100% though <3 <3

And I can’t wait to see who won the auctions! Gratz to you three. :D

Posted 10/22/15
Can we add one more dollar to that? |8
Posted 10/22/15
I know when do we get to see the nugget mystery one :o?
Posted 10/22/15

Depicted: King and Eluii right now

With utmost sincerity from both of us: THANK YOU SO, SO, SO VERY MUCH ;O;

King and I are just… so completely overwhelmed by the generosity shown in these auctions. We never even imagined that they could possibly have this kind of outcome, and we’re honestly just grasping for words. Our thoughts right now can most accurately be described as endless incoherent screams and overflowing gratefulness — thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

The release of the Kelphi is something we’ve been incredibly excited about for a long time, and we’re so happy that they’ve finally been shared with all of you!! We’re so humbled by the reception to not only the auctions, but to the species in general — if we’ve been a bit quiet, please know that it’s only because it’s rather hard to type coherent responses when you’ve melted into a giant puddle of feelings, ahaha.

We’re probably getting repetitive, but we really, really hope that our genuine gratitude comes through in this message. These words are really inadequate, but, just — thank you so, so much!!!!! ;__________;!!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Posted 10/22/15

^^^^^^
In case we haven’t been clear in Eluii’s post this has literally been us throughout the entire auction.
I can’t even put it to words so I’m just going to add even more cat gifs to try and illustrate just how grateful we are.

Thank all of you SO much again!!!!!!

Posted 10/22/15

Eluii King  Bwhahahahaha… that top gif… I just love that priceless moment where the cup is off, and the kitten slides right off the table with a Whoa! expression =^.^=  too funny. 

That aside, I’m so happy that others have been able to shower you both with the money you so richly deserve from your artwork!  Thank you both again for bringing the Kelphs to Mycena Cave!  You’re both incredibly talented. 

Posted 10/22/15

Whoo~~ Congrats to the lucky users who got beautiful new kelphs and the super talented eluii and king!

In my opinion, these auctions were a rip roaring success. Great idea!

Posted 10/22/15
Congrats to the winners, and a thank you to the artists for bringing forth a new species to the cave! :D
Posted 10/22/15
A belated congrats to all 3 winners! Thanks to Eluii and King for rocking super hard with a rad species! You did a wonderful job, you two!
Posted 10/24/15