17:03 ST
[Auction] Kelphi Release!

[@Swim] it’s an auction, not raffle. There’s no tickets, just bids.

I’m pondering this. Haven’t made up my mind which I might bid.

Posted 10/11/15
Ha… *straightens imaginary glasses* So it is! I might make a bid then!
Posted 10/11/15
Woah, daaaang. I got no money so I can’t bid on this but hey, best of luck to whoever wins! So excited to see the outcome of the third auction XP
Posted 10/11/15

So is this going to be the type of auction where someone sneaks in a bid the very last possible seconds and wins even though the next guy would be willing to bid more?

Those are secretly awful.

Posted 10/11/15

frieza: nope!

Also @everyone, the auction page is up! Feel free to stalk it here, even if you can’t do much until tomorrow :)

Posted 10/11/15, edited 10/11/15
Good luck to those bidding! ;w; Those are GORGEOUS!!!
Posted 10/11/15

Oh wow these designs are absolutely stunning ;A;
Hnnn King and Eluii you guys have really outdone yourselves! Super in love with the colour scheme and design!!
I want those two sweeties so bad ahhh ;;;;;;;
I love kelphis *lays down*
Good luck, all <3

Posted 10/11/15
Oh my gosh, so pretty! Good luck to everyone who can participate!
Posted 10/12/15

/me stinkeyes everyone

WELP

Posted 10/12/15
Already this auction is getting scary to me. So much money to be spent. Wow. x.x I knew I wasn’t even going to bid once but just tonight alone would have scared me off from bidding on the other ones anyway. Auctions give me anxiety, but I think the designs are well worth it. The Parhelion Paladin is amazing. ;.;
Posted 10/12/15
Just out of curiosity, can CC be used for the custom auctions?
Posted 10/12/15
malkav No, CC cannot be used to pay for auction bids — it’s only for the queues. That’s a good question though, and I’m sure others are wondering it as well, so I’ll add it to the auction page :)
Posted 10/12/15, edited 10/12/15
If I had money I’d so bid for the second one
Posted 10/12/15
I’d like to bid 12 nuggets on the kelphi, please.
Posted 10/12/15

these babes are so pretty I would love to participate in this funtimes but unfortunately…..

hahaha but best of luck to all y’all bidding!

Posted 10/12/15
glitch yay! I asked a good question xD (I was actually more asking for other people anyways since my CC is all earmarked for a custom in queue anyways)
Posted 10/12/15

Oh my god, Miranda, that picture.
I’m just gasping for air at how high the bids are, but both designs are to die for. I am drooling.

Posted 10/12/15

-hasn’t placed any bids-
“You are not the winning bidder!”
wHAT.
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN????
I THOUGHT I HAD IT FOR SURE.

grumbledumbmeanredtextremindingmethatIhavenomoney

Posted 10/12/15
So THIS is what I’ve saved so many nuggets for! >:3 Can’t wait for the nugget auction!
Posted 10/12/15
I don’t have many nuggets, so I’m out of all three auctions. And the current bid on the USD customs is more money than I have to my name lol. Good luck to everyone else, though!
Posted 10/12/15
Like Nephele I am unable to participate due to lack of funds.  They are beautiful and I wish I had such amazing talent. 
Posted 10/13/15

Me: Hmm… Maybe I should make one more bid… *goes to check auction*
Me: ...... *slowly backs away again* never mind.

Posted 10/13/15
Important Auction Update

So it seems that certain conditions could cause the number displayed for a given to be nonsensical. It’s been fixed and I’d like to apologize to everyone who got scared by seeing their name next to a bid they didn’t make. Because of this, we’ve pushed the dates for each auction back by a day, in the hopes that people discouraged by what appeared to be very high bids have the chance to see that maybe they aren’t out of the running yet.

Again, sorry for the confusion to everyone, and the distress to some of you who were bidding!

Posted 10/13/15, edited 10/13/15

Ahahaha… This number is a lot less scary!

Hmmm…. I guess it’s not meant to be

Posted 10/13/15, edited 10/13/15
Watching the bidding climb and eating popcorn because wow, that’s impressive.
Posted 10/13/15

The auctions are gonna be too rich for my blood… but I just wanted to say that this is a fantastic way to get some money into our hard working artist’s hands! I know they must get some from customs and such but I’m sure being able to net a tidy sum from this must be a boon for them!

Don’t spend it all in one place guys :3

Posted 10/13/15
Another quick update

There have been several instances of players making uncomfortable comments at and about bidders/potential bidders due to the price to which this auction has risen. As a reminder to everyone, please take a moment to consider how your words may make someone feel before speaking them. We have updated the auction code so that the identity of bidders is no longer visible throughout the auction.

On a happier note, we’d like to offer sincere thanks everyone who has bid so far for your extraordinarily generous support of King and Eluii for their hard work on our shiny new templates!

Posted 10/14/15, edited 10/14/15
D: my bank has FAILED ME
Posted 10/19/15

Omg.. I expected the nugget one to go pretty high too, but over a million in like 30 mins already? Wow! o-o;

how do you guys even have the control to save so much? lmao I’m so impulsive..

Posted 10/19/15

Holy nuggos, batman 0.0;
I haven’t had more than 72k in my bank at once, oops.
I can’t even imagine having that much…

Posted 10/19/15