00:11 ST
[RAFFLE] The It's-Time-For-Another-Raffle Raffle! (drawn)
This raffle has been drawn! Please see here for the results!

Hello and welcome to July’s raffle!

Having realized that it’s been a little while since our last raffle, here we go! A raffle! :D This month, we’ve got some awesome prizes for you guys, including a sprout and a couple of glowing changingshrooms!

The prizes for this raffle are as follows:
  • 1x: Sprout
  • 2x: Glowing Changingshroom
  • 10x: Changingshroom
  • 13x: Cave Capsule 2013
  • 15x: Cave Capsule 2014

The sprout winner will be similar to our other sprout raffles in that there will be a single winner pulled, but depending on how many users are a part of the selected geness, up to two sprouts may come of it. Myla will also be echoing the winner regarding their pose preference. :)

You can buy your tickets here! As has become tradition, your first ticket is completely free! :D

Posted 07/04/15, edited 07/12/15

*immediately dumps nuggets into the bowl*
Maybe this time… I’ll be lucky.
Maybe this time…

Posted 07/04/15
Here’s hoping for a Glowing Changeyyy -rolls in nuggets-
Posted 07/04/15
well this sure is a pick-me-up for a rather frustrating day. here’s hoping i win something!
Posted 07/04/15, edited 07/04/15
Hm I’m not where I’d like to be nugget-wise so I’m only getting 5 tickets this time. Hoping for a Glowy! Good luck everyone!
Posted 07/04/15
Good luck to all! /crosses fingers
Posted 07/04/15
hmmm, i really can’t keep my tiny horde of nuggets for long can I? -casually throws all of my nuggets into the bowl-
Posted 07/04/15
WEELLL, I do have more nuggets then I usually do whenever these reffles start, I suppose I can get a few tickets.
Posted 07/04/15
I actually have some saved up as well. I’ll probably be good to go in a couple days to max out :3
Posted 07/04/15

I share my seekrets with all of you.

Foolproof way to max out on raffle tickets:

Step one: Hoard everything from the fishing pond. Don’t sell or rid of anything. Do it every day.
Step two: Wait for a raffle to start.
Step three: Sell all but one (optional) of all of the fish, boots and wood you’ve gathered from fishing.
Step four: Max out on raffle tickets. Your bank does not cry.
Step five: Profit. Maybe, possibly. RNG gods please? |D;

So far this has worked for me for the last 3ish raffles ;3

Except for the profiting part. But hey at least my bank didn’t cry.

Posted 07/04/15, edited 07/04/15
Oooh, Sprout! *grabby hands*
Posted 07/04/15
Weeee! Raffle!
Posted 07/04/15

*crosses fingers and throws all nuggets in*
Good luck to everyone!

Posted 07/04/15
Nice!!!
Posted 07/04/15

I just realized that now that i threw all my nuggets into the raffle i don’t have enough to buy that pet i wanted in a geness lol. Oh well, lesson learned for next time XD good luck to everyone

Edit: “11 minutes ago: A secret admirer sent you 12,000 nuggets! How nice!”
Whoareyoucomebackheresoicangiveyouabighug

Posted 07/05/15, edited 07/05/15
Argh, dang. I just converted my nuggets to get a Jelly. Oh well, I will cheer those people who did get tickets on from the sidelines! Can’t wait to see the new sprout :D
Posted 07/05/15
I got a good number for my free ticket I think. Maybe this will be my lucky drawing. Good luck to everyone .
Posted 07/05/15

Good luck everyone! Can’t wait to see which lucky parents get a new baby. :D

is hoping for a GCS

Posted 07/05/15

Time to greedily max my tickets! >:D

Advance apologies if my luck hasn’t run out since May.

Posted 07/05/15
GOD, and I was trying so hard to save up nuggets. Good luck everyone! :D
Posted 07/05/15

good luck everyone! yay! some day! some day the shroom will be mine!

lol

Posted 07/06/15

Hey, another raffle and this time I’m NOT saving up for a super expensive mushroom…

Time to throw money in!

Posted 07/06/15

Heh… I ran out of nuggets. Back to the games with me!
I’m completely broke

Posted 07/08/15
Is there going to be another live draw in the chat like before?
Posted 07/11/15

Hello everyone!

It seems that our administrators found a nice pile of leaves and dozed off… before getting to the raffle. Rest assured that the raffle will be drawn as soon as possible when they get back from their adventures.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused!

Posted 07/12/15, edited 07/12/15
That post has given me the mental image of our fearless leaders curled up together on a pile of leaves, laptops still open and running nearby.
Posted 07/12/15
in actuality, the leaves are our raffle tickets
Posted 07/12/15
I have received word from our intrepid adventurers! They apologize for the delay and will be online later today to draw the raffle. Hang tight everyone. :)
Posted 07/12/15, edited 07/12/15

*wiggles*

Thanks for the update!

good luck ticket holders!

Posted 07/12/15
Are we sure it’s not a pool of leaves instead of a pile? That might explain why it takes so long for them to dig their way out! Hehe, I can’t wait to see who wins when it is drawn, though.
Posted 07/12/15