11:23 ST
July News Discussion

let me in let me in let me in

Posted 07/14/15, edited 07/14/15
*shakes the custom queue to make it go faster* damnit I’m 4 away!!! Curse you Myly!
Posted 07/14/15
-clucks happily at sprout queue- 8)))
Posted 07/14/15

SLAMS THROUGH A WALL AND ORDERS

OH YEAHHHHH

Posted 07/14/15

/cries

As soon as Alice is complete, I definitely plan on going for my custom baby. Look forward to seeing all the sprouts~

Posted 07/14/15
nyOOMS into that queue so quickly. 8D I’m so excited for Bell x Vox childrennnnn. All the Aeternia babes.
Posted 07/14/15

:D I’M SO EXCITED! I placed an order as soon as I saw it was up. o3o

(I’m so glad I had the CC saved up…)

Posted 07/14/15
Hey quick heads up everyone — for a few hours last night the queue position counter in the sprouts queue wasn’t working right. I gather it was telling everyone that they were “within 3”. It’s been fixed, and will now correctly show you your position in the queue. I’m sorry for any disappointment!
Posted 07/14/15
edit nvm
Posted 07/14/15, edited 07/14/15
I’m screaming aaah, I just saw the pets on your profile have apparel now! They’re not naked anymore!! 8DD
Posted 07/16/15
I just noticed that, too, and now I can show off my pretty babies more easily O3O I love this change to visible apparel from profiles.
Posted 07/17/15

Now you can see my whole inventory in one page :‘D
/ has all equippable items on my pets

Posted 07/17/15

Ayyy you can see how people dress their pets up without clicking on them now
Something I always wanted lol

Posted 07/17/15
Oh man, pressures on to dress my up my pets nicely. :0
Posted 07/17/15

OMG! I love that you can see our pets customization now on our look ups!

Thank you! ♥♥♥

Posted 07/17/15
Oooh it also shows the items when you look up pets using the filters by coat… *scrolls through the newly unique pets!*
Posted 07/17/15
I love being able to see dressed up pets on user profiles now!
Posted 07/17/15
Thank you guys! I’ve been waiting for this feature forever, definitely makes the pets look more unique. Will now be working on getting more of my babies dressed up. :)
Posted 07/17/15

Hello again!

We’ve just fixed the bug where transforming a pet from an ineki to a drasilis (or from a drasillis to an ineki) would change its pose. As of this fix, an upright ineki will become an upright drasillis, etc. If you were affected by this bug and would like me to switch the pose of your pet, please let me know by echo and I’ll be happy to zap it over for you!

Posted 07/17/15
i love the pets being dressed up on the profile now :D
Posted 07/18/15

Another update! A lot of work on the forums just got pushed. Mostly this consists of a whole bunch of small bugfixes (e.g. apparently the post dropdown didn’t include the option to edit your own posts in your post history, non-logged-in users were being shown the “report” option, etc) and things I’ve been meaning to do for a long time, and unless you look very closely you probably won’t even notice.

More noticeably, we’ve adopted a new URL schema inside the forums. You can see it in this thread if you look up at the URL bar. Don’t worry! The old style urls and permalinks (e.g. /forums/viewthread/1/4767) automatically redirect you to their new equivalents, so no need to rush off and update your links everywhere :)

SO: if anyone runs into any issues with the forums, please let me know! ^^

Posted 07/22/15, edited 07/22/15
Welp! If I click on the title of a thread someone has posted in within their post history, it seems to redirect me to a completely different thread? For example: In my most recent posts, if I click on the second third one which (after posting this) will be “sold @@” in the trading thread, it instead takes me to the thread “Ladies and gents!” in the welcome lounge. ^^;?

Yeah, uh, the links on my profile all go to various welcome lounge posts instead of my sales/character cavern, ect. :D;

Um… Where is the search for the forums? I know it was added, but I’ve never actually seen it and I dunno where my character cavern is now. xD Found it~ Also, I didn’t even look in the character caverns before asking; didn’t realize there were only six pages. o.o

Sorry about that! Those mistakes have been fixed, your post history links and any “old style” links you may have made will now work correctly :)
Posted 07/22/15
The BBC code guide is showing the 404 error
Posted 07/23/15
glitch, did you know that when you trade a pet the items don’t un-equip themselves? Also, the option to edit everyones post is displayed but gives an error message on others posts.
Posted 07/28/15
The CC shop is open again! :D
Posted 07/30/15