08:23 ST
The February Breeding Raffle! [Drawn]
This raffle has been drawn!

Click here to see the results!
———

It’s finally here!

This month, our raffle is primarily a breeding raffle. Recall that a breeding results in one flower if all pets in the karass are on the same user account, and two otherwise. We will be raffling 8 flowers (possibly 9 if the numbers work out that way), which means anywhere between 4 to 8 breedings will be drawn.

In addition, we’re raffling off 15 prizes of 5 gems.

You must select the karass you would like to win the breeding for before the end of the raffle in order to be eligible to win a breeding.

Buy your tickets here! As usual, your first ticket is free :)

Posted 02/15/15, edited 02/22/15
*vibrates with excitement* !!!!
Posted 02/15/15
So many babies, aaa. >//w//< Can’t wait to see them start popping up! :D
Posted 02/15/15

*screams*
babies. i cant wait ;A;

Posted 02/15/15
*Dies from happiness.* I. NEED. BABIES! >A<
Posted 02/15/15

-glances around-
My time to shine is now.
These babies will be mine. All of them. >:3

Posted 02/15/15

YES YES THE BREEDING RAFFLE IS HERE!

*Throws nuggets at glitch*

Must…get…baby drasillis…!

Posted 02/15/15, edited 02/15/15
Good luck everyone :D!
Posted 02/15/15

I need a baby :I

I’m really excited for this!!

Posted 02/15/15
I want to enter, but I only have one pet, my male starter. Does anyone want to form a karass with me? :x (I think that is what I have to do, if I understood correctly?)
Posted 02/15/15
Lance and Lyv are in it to win it B)))
Posted 02/15/15
sivi i will perform bokumaru with you and form a duprass if you want?
Posted 02/15/15

Ahhhhhhhh, I can’t wait for all the flower babies!!!! Stars are already in my eyes from just imagining them *____________*

Good luck to everyone! <3

Posted 02/15/15
Aaah, I must spend ALL my nuggets >O. I really want a babu for the karass I share with my girlfriend ;o;. -Throws nuggets at-
Posted 02/15/15
Would be nice to win >.<
Posted 02/15/15
Hoping for the best! :D
Posted 02/15/15

-pours soul into raffle kettle-

I probably should have put my tickets in there instead. >.>

Posted 02/15/15
Ah! Very cool! I have a question though! So breedings being rare and all, I can guess that this may be because there just hasn’t been enough of them to have this happen yet, but I must know, if DrasxDras Karass, will offspring be Dras? And what about the case of a DrasxIneki Karass?
Posted 02/15/15

You are currently ineligible to win a breeding.

No sadder words were ever spoken… But I can’t really see making a karass just to get a breeding.

Posted 02/15/15
Mmm tiny little flowers are wonderful. x3 But my only karass—I can’t see them having babies. Oh well, guess I’ll just sit back and stalk the babies that come out of this. :D
Posted 02/15/15
-vibrates excitedly-
Posted 02/15/15
Excited for the chance to earn gems even if I’m not eligible for breeding yet! Good luck everyone~
Posted 02/15/15
Ersatz:  Dras x Dras would result in a dras baby!  Dras x Ineki could be ineki or dras babies. <3
Posted 02/15/15
well I don’t have any karasses but still grabbed a ticket for the gems opo
Posted 02/15/15
-flail squees-
Posted 02/15/15

My choice now is if I want to throw all my money to try for a breeding…or try really hard to get the two white winds I want (and fail no matter what)

T_T

Posted 02/16/15
I’m confused, does it end on the 20th or the 21st?  The banner says the 21st but the raffle page says the 20th. D:
Posted 02/16/15
Hawkins:  Oops, thanks for pointing that out!  It will end on the 21st. :)
Posted 02/16/15

Hello! Two quick notes:

1- We’ll be drawing the raffle in chat again (it was really fun last time!), so if you want to see the drawing live, hop into chat at midnight server time tonight!

2- We had a few slip-ups with the Essence of Love flowers we have been giving out — they were accidentally treated as adults in various circumstances, including allowing you to set them as your avatar and allowing them to join karasses. We fixed the karass-joining bug, but decided to “grandfather” the existing karasses containing the flower rather than breaking them apart. While karasses containing a flower are eligible to win a breeding in this raffle, the resulting offspring will not be received until after all members of the karass have grown to adulthood.

I apologize for the late notice on note 2. If the hope of such a breeding is the reason you purchased raffle tickets, just send me an echo before 23:59 server time tonight and I will happily roll back your raffle-ticket purchase before drawing the raffle.

Posted 02/21/15, edited 02/21/15

This is being drawn in about 13 minutes!

Come by the “Breeding Raffle Drawing” chatroom to watch the drawing live :)

Posted 02/21/15