12:09 ST
August News Discussion
August is here!

This month, our OotS coat is Picta Aqua, along with their Aquatic Grotto and Aquatic Bubbles! This month’s coat and items were created by Hush. You can purchase this set from the Out of the Shadows shop through the end of the month!

Activity Updates
  • The Creative Collective is back once again!
  • Bingo RP has been tallied! Those of you who have completed a bingo may now request a new card!
  • A new round of the Chamber of Reflections has begun!
  • This month’s Productivi-Day will be held on Monday, August 15th!

Wrapping Up - The Drawntlet

Phew… take a second to shake those cramps out of your hands and give your pens and pencils a bit of a breather–we made it through to the end of the Drawntlet! (Alternatively, if you still have some catching up to do on the final week, maybe don’t rest quite yet! Submissions for that will close tonight at 23:59 ST!)

The prize shop is now open, and will remain open through the end of August! We are still working on grading the final week’s entries, and as such, no prizes (prize shop or participation) will be sent out until we have an accurate point tally. But you may now choose how to spend your points!

Fishing Update

Some adjustments have been made to the Fishing Hole, making it more likely for fish (and all the other garbage that’s been thrown in there) to bite! There is also a new item to be found - the Waterlogged Recipe Bottle, which contains a one-time-use recipe that can be used to make something special! Currently, there is only one available recipe - but more will be added in the future!

You can read the full details of this update in this post.

How serene…

Out of the Shadows Archive

You can now view all of our past (and current) Out of the Shadows sets in one place! Introducing the Out of the Shadows Archive. Hyasynthetic has been working on building this guide for a while now, and it’s something we’re very excited to finally have finished! :D

Distant Carnival Music…

We’re certain that everyone needs a bit of a break from the madness of the Drawntlet, but it seems like there is something on the horizon… The vague echoing of calliope notes carried on the wind; a sudden craving for fried food and the scent of buttery popcorn in the air – the Summer Sunset Carnival will be arriving in town toward the end of this month!

Behind the Veil
  • glitch and Myla are easing back into things as their little one has reached the three month milestone! Glitch made some updates to fishing this month and Myla is spending a bit more time on art.
  • The coordinator team is finishing up with the Drawntlet, and will be focusing next on preparing for the Summer Event!
  • The art team have been working on queue orders and upcoming event prizes!
Posted 08/01/22
Oh! The painted lilies pet looks so lovely… I hope everyone had a great drawnlet or july!
Posted 08/01/22
Excited for the carnival!
Posted 08/01/22
Carnival?! Ooo, can’t wait!
Posted 08/02/22
CANT WAIT FOR THE CARNIVAL!!!!!!
Posted 08/02/22
the link for the creative collective is, ah, out out date just thought you ought to know
Posted 08/02/22

“Oh Increased fishing prizes, nice!”, I say to myself.
Me, Fishing: Gets two things and 8 nothings.
Me:

Posted 08/04/22
New Item Tag: “Activity”

MVP Myla has added a new item tag for items given out through forum activities, freebies (such as birthday gifts), and other events! This includes April Fools events and items that would fall into an “other” category (such as June 2020 Creative Collective’s Rainbow Kerchief, Drawntlet 2021’s Spirograph Frame, etc).

For the sake of Drawntlet prizes, these items count as event items - now put together under one tag! If you happen to see something we missed or an error, please let us know. :D

Posted 08/04/22
Oh that’s awesome QoL :D Thanks Myla!!!!
Posted 08/04/22