18:03 ST
Join the Drawntlet! September is a great time to get creative. Submit here.
[EVENT FEEDBACK] Soup, Stones, and Snakes

Crouchy perches outside his shop, watching the visitors trickle back into Cobbletown from their adventures looking tired but fulfilled. They stop by The Wet Trout to drop off their discovery logs, share their stories, and fuel up before their long trek back home. A few are enamored enough with Cobblestone Cavern that they decide to stay for longer, perhaps just to go on a few more adventures, but some may decide that it feels like home.

Crouchy is thinking about the logistics of needing to keep a bigger stock in his small shop when a shadow passes over him, startling a “croooaAAk!” out of him.

“Sorry about that, Crouchy. Didn’t mean to startle you,” Finnegan says, stepping back and giving Crouchy room to collect himself.

“Croak,” Crouchy replies, blinking one eye and then the other.

“I know, I know.” Finnegan seems relieved and them jumps, as if remembering something. “Oh! Th’ reason I’m here is to show you these logs from all of that adventuring. We can go over ‘em together and see whats been discovered. You should hear the stories goin’ around the tavern! Whoophedoo, this is quite the cavern!

Event Feedback Survey

Our form is now live, and will be accepting responses through August 31st. As always, we really appreciate your thoughts and comments about the event, especially when we’ve played around with new mechanics and activities. We will look over all the responses and post our usual feedback compilation after the survey has closed.

For every 10 survey submissions we receive, we will be raffling off 1 random item from the event game drops and event random encounters!

In order to be eligible for this raffle, please make sure you include your username on your survey response.

Event Stickers

Event participation stickers will go out soon!

Posted Aug 26
Thank you for the event! Even if I couldn’t do everything I wanted I really enjoyed the event and managed to get at least one of everything :D
Posted Aug 26

This was one of the more fun events in a while. I have enjoyed all other events, but this was a nice, fresh take on the Mycena event formula and I look forward to where this will take us in events in the future. I was happy to have the extra time this go round as well, as I surely needed it. <3 I also appreciated the way the feedback survey was laid out. I had a lot of thoughts to add this time.

(fingers crossed for the memory game sticking around, haha.)

Posted Aug 26
IRL had me burnt out this month, so I basically didn’t participate and used gems to get the two coats at the end.  I liked the structure of the event though, and I’m always excited for lore!
Posted Aug 26
A well put together play-at-your-own-pace event. Many options for runestones, and many fun activities or sub-activities to play at. Quite fond of this event, though bumbleberry was somewhat infuriating until I’d completed my three wins. It’s a fun game when just playing it without stressing about a limited number of event rewards, though.
Posted Aug 26
Work had me too busy to do much of the event, but all the activities sounded like fun and I think the time limit was very reasonable (man I was really bad at snish tho)
Posted Aug 26, edited Aug 26

I really liked the variety of options for getting event currency, and the timeline was very reasonable. I found it much easier and much more fun to participate.

Also, I wouldn’t mind having the option to play those mini-games for nuggets. Plus it’d be pretty cool to have a “past event locations” section so we can look back at the map and lore.

Posted Aug 26
Thank you, it was a wonderful event. I really liked the memory and guessing game.
Posted Aug 27
Thank you so much for this lovely event! :D I loved the lore in this event. Almost all the activities were fun, and I liked how you could get event currency through multiple different ways. I also liked how the event was open for an entire month, and I wish all future events would be open for a whole month. My favorite activity was Into the Unknown.
Posted Aug 27

Thanks for the event. I’m sorry that I couldn’t participate more, or better at least. ( event started, and first I thought it was just a pure rpg event as that was the first i managed to find .... then as I got my first covid shot, leaving me scramble for a few days, then a minor bicycle accident rendered me unable to step on my heel, along with a ‘wonderful’ week of sickness again i found out what it as about)
I never managed to get he goal in snish game and the art/imagination forum games I couldnt focus on.. the art thing I didnt join as I thought it couldn’t count if I did traditional art, took photo o it with my old cellphone, sent it to my email, go to laptop to edit it to fit in so well as possible..  that and i was very much out of spoons.

At least I managed to buy the tavern bakground torny vision, a mushroom and wildgrow with a help from my scrambling backaccounts money.  though i wish i coudl have beene abe to get the 1 event currency worth item but its wht it is.

at least i go trouhg with 2 of the event ‘games’  so tha you very much.

Posted Aug 29