04:03 ST
Cave Challenge Part Two: Whispered Secrets - OVER
many sorrys myla my phone is a lil butt ;~; *provides offerings of whatever buffaloes eat*
Posted 08/24/14
*puts that pretty lacey thru the hue slider and wolf whistles*
Posted 08/24/14
*Goes to clean up the stuff behind the [redacted]*
Posted 08/24/14
Buffalo eat candytreats and drink orange juice. OuuuO *licks firky while she’s in there*
Posted 08/24/14
OH MY GOSH HOW DID I MISS THAT! *facepalms* Alright well I’m a lot closer to solving it
Posted 08/24/14

So there are foxes…! ! ! ! ! Well in that case, I’m back to brainstorming V:

*pokes the second clue* *memorizes it* tell me your secrets, oh mysterious clue…!

Posted 08/24/14

Been working on this for like an hour.

Pretty sure I’m no closer to the answer than I was at the beginning xD

Posted 08/24/14

‘sok, don’t feel bad…

The first post is August 24th, 2014 at 11:04 am,
edited August 24th, 2014 at 04:13 pm

A lot of us trying at it have been agonizing over it and ripping our hair out for 7 and 1/2 hours at this point. (Myself included.) It’s pretty obnoxiously difficult. ^.^;;;;;

Posted 08/24/14

me rn:

Posted 08/24/14
*throws computer across room* Woohoo! Got the password!
Posted 08/24/14
Now you must prepare for the hell that is step 2 xD.
Posted 08/24/14

YEAH GOT IT

OTL

Posted 08/24/14
Phage I can’t stop laughing omg
Posted 08/24/14
Um yes this step two is terrible. BUT I SHAN’T GIVE UP (yet)
Posted 08/24/14
Phage: I just choked on my water. I think it went up my nose. Yet I still can’t stop laughing.
Posted 08/24/14
Phage ... XD!!!!!!!
Posted 08/24/14
*spits soda out of nose laughing* That is the greatest thing ever. xD
Posted 08/24/14

XD I’m looking forward to (hopefully) something new coming out of the next glowing changingshroom and huesliding whatever that one is, too.

I tried to figure out what the puzzle was supposed to mean but I gave up pretty quickly since idk what to do with it lol. after a few minutes I was like, “I got it! it is a picture of some birds and numbers. I’m supposed to ask the birds what those numbers mean. right.” *nods to myself* *a single, microscopic tear runs down my face* evidently I am indeed, cave challenged

Posted 08/24/14
MYLAAAAA T.T
Posted 08/24/14, edited 08/24/14
Eh… this second one is really tough. I’m assuming you use the same message to the Bone Monster that you used the first time to answer the second riddle?
Posted 08/24/14
It’s been literal hours and I’m still so confused @_____@ I ran out of ideas. I’m gonna sleep on it. Best of luck, everyone uou
Posted 08/24/14
I’m half afraid the bone monster’s going to eat my pets if I keep spamming incorrect answers >.>’‘’
Posted 08/24/14
Diglett, as long as you don’t start cursing at it, I think you’re safe. >__> I was told I was not allowed to curse him out.
Posted 08/24/14
omg. you guys CX I gave up, so good luck!!!
Posted 08/24/14

You guys broke the bone monster.  Hold tight while I try and figure out what’s up. :P!

He should be fine now.. people were getting errors when they echo’d him. 

Oooh, and I see someone has just completed the challenge as well!  Congrats!

Yay! Everyone escape Mycena Cave before he puts himself back together lol

Shoot, well back to trying to figure out his riddles -_-

A wasted day for me :P

I give up. Oh well, I had fun while it lasted C:

;_;

It makes me sad that the nice prize is gone before I got here.

Guess I should have expected it, though.

Grats Kiwi! c:

I’m probably not playing anymore either. It’s too frustrating for any of the other prizes. Maybe I’ll have another go tomorrow but eh…

Posted 08/24/14

Mokitty, omg help XD;

And awesome Plasma (And Kiwi! I feel slightly confused but I think you both got one so ^_^;!?), congratulations! What a loverly color~
-can’t wait to see what else is in those shrooms then because now I have no idea what to expect-
I like that so far, two of the Glowing Changishroom pets have been named ._. and O_O eheh

In other news I still have 0% of an idea at the first clue so -rolls away-