Oh, I made it. O:
*Stares at the next challenge.*
...welp. >v>

Will there be any prizes for going through less than all the tasks? D:

Posted 08/24/14

-explodes after looking at the second clue-

I have no idea. >>

Posted 08/24/14

But I want to solve it now… D: At least the first challenge… I actually want to solve it more than I want the prizes, pff. It’s a matter of pride!!

*grumbles* I still can’t believe The Thing That I Thought Was The Answer was not the answer… bah!!

Posted 08/24/14
Oh my god. I’m actually getting a headache from this- not okay with this.
Posted 08/24/14
sdjhaks Struggled with the first clue for so long cause of one little mistake. XD;
Posted 08/24/14

.....I have no idea what I’ve done (or what in the heck I’m looking at), but somehow I think I’m waaaaay off the mark here. But I’ve made it to the second clue, at any rate XP

This could take a while :|

Edit: Was the password for the first clue the only word we’re meant to send in that echo, or is the idea to send more keywords the Bone Monsters way? /IthinkI’mmissingsomethinghere

Posted 08/24/14, edited 08/24/14

I did it! I got the first clue! Ah man, I was very close at first, then went completely off the mark… then suddenly I realised something, pff. I feel a bit silly now.

Anyway, onwards— *reads 2nd clue* what.

Posted 08/24/14
KeeperGreymuzzles  If you need to send another word to the bone monster, it’ll tell you. :D
Posted 08/24/14

*stares at clue*

Will it be obvious that we have to send another word? O.o ‘Cause the message is a little… ambiguous… about that. To me at least.

Posted 08/24/14
It’s also ambiguous to me.
Posted 08/24/14
Does it mean we’re not throwing words at the monster for that one? Are we still supposed to answer with an echo? @@
Posted 08/24/14
Yeah, it will be obvious if you have to send him another word. No ambiguity!
Posted 08/24/14
I’m… confused. orz
Posted 08/24/14
...I’m even more confused than I was before XD
Posted 08/24/14

So… if we aren’t sending a word… what exactly are we supposed to be sending? Are we supposed to send anything at all? XD

I don’t want to do anything wrong, haha. Gotta get them prizes.

Posted 08/24/14
If you have to send the bone monster anything at all, it will be obvious.  Until then, just keep searchinnnnnn’
Posted 08/24/14

*pokes around*

Hmm.

Posted 08/24/14

Progress!!! And then… Brick wall again. x.x
“obvious”, you keep using that word, but I do no think it means what you think it means. XP -Nothing- about the step I’m on says what to do from here. :|

Time to give up again and go play WoW or something. Work off some of this aggravation and annoyance. XP

we can’t be penalized for wrong guesses, right? x.x cause i’m kinda just throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks, lol
Posted 08/24/14
I’ve made no progress at all so I quit. Nope nope - I’m done.
Posted 08/24/14
I’ve amended the prize list with a note that if anyone on staff wins a prize, then a non-staff member will also receive the same prize since we have staff participating and getting quite far… >> haha
Posted 08/24/14

This is proving too difficult for me ;o; I guess I’m not creative enough to think outside the box. I bet the answer is something glaringly obvious!

Oh well, I’m just happy I got as far as I did, even if it’s not… very far…

I finally managed the first part! :D
Posted 08/24/14

frickin’

myla this is ridic xD

Posted 08/24/14
it’s my brain chilllddd~ *hides*
Posted 08/24/14

i would never have solved that first one if not for a lucky google search 8|||||

but gosh darn it im gonna win a prize this time i s2g

Posted 08/24/14
Well done Myla. XD I still can’t get passed the first part. :) Tis a wonderful thing you came up with :)
Posted 08/24/14

MYLA YOUR BRAIN CHILD HURTS MY BRAIN. ;o;

-sprays with water-

Posted 08/24/14
*laps up the water like a thirsty buffalo*  Just get into my brain and you’ll have all the answers~~ OuO!
Posted 08/24/14