18:42 ST
Happy Birthday, Mycena Cave!
Happy Birthday, Mycena Cave!

It’s hard to believe that we have just turned four, and we couldn’t be happier that we’ve made it this far!  Of course, this wouldn’t be possible without all of you. We love how friendly, supportive, mature, and active this community is — it makes the continued growth and development of Mycena Cave a pleasure! <3 Here’s to another year!!

A 4th birthday is worthy of a little celebration!  For all the blessings you have given us, we have a blessing to share with you as well.  Join in the celebration by picking out a Blessing!  This freebie is available to everyone who has been active since May 21st of this year.

You can pick up your Blessing here!

This page will be active through the end of the month, so be sure to stop by!  We’ll also be releasing the Blessings in a shop in the near future, we’re just still working out the details of that! :D

Posted 06/21/17
A little extra joy is a good way to welcome the new year :)
Posted 06/21/17
*throws confetti in everyone’s hair* :::::D
Posted 06/21/17
Happy birthday Mycena! :D
Posted 06/21/17
Ooh, thank you for the strength! Here’s to another great year. 8D
Posted 06/21/17
Happiest of birthdays to the best pet site there ever was. 8D
Posted 06/21/17
A manifestation of the strength of my love for this site. Happy birthday MC, may you have many more!
Posted 06/21/17

I’m lucky to have found this site.
X3

Posted 06/21/17

A blessing of Intellect for me ^,^  Thank you so much for the present, and Happy 4th Birthday Mycena Cave!!!  ^,^  it delights me to no end you created the cave only a week after we moved to our farm on the Oregon coast.  *tosses confetti and glitter =D Weeeeee!!!!  Ponies would offer their apples, but hey, let’s not get silly or anything xD

Best wishes for a funfilled and prosperous new year and Thank you so much for everything you’ve done for us on here <3

Posted 06/21/17, edited 06/22/17

If only there were a blessing of restedness, or free time, or WPM, or possibly “not dying from IRL/PHD obligations”. /falls over

barring that, I’ll take as much Luck as I can get. ;)

Happy birthday, MC!

Posted 06/22/17

Another happy birthday to you, Mycena! *releases the balloon drop* Where has the time gone, yeah? XD

With so many deadlines and neglected projects looming above my lazy behind, I’d love a little Swiftness in my life. Doesn’t hurt that this gift matches the color of my favorite Pokemon, the lightning-fast, glass-cannon Sneasel. ^^

Posted 06/22/17

This fits perfect on the silverwoods circlet omg

I picked swiftness. I need it to complete my genetics exam, since I’m celebrating one year at my career!. Reading chromosome is not a walk in the park, but I need that little extra push to get though it.

Thanks for all the staff that makes this site what is is today and all the wonderful users as well <3

Posted 06/22/17, edited 06/22/17
Happy birthday, Mycena! *launches a cannon of confetti*
Posted 06/22/17
Happy birthday, Mycena!! And thank you for the lovely blessing, I can’t wait til the rest are available to buy b/c we all know I am gonna need ALL of them (what even IS chill?)
Posted 06/22/17

Yes hello I need the rest now immediately. I snagged swiftness cause I’ve got so much rushing around to do over the next few days!
Happy birthday, MC! I took a while to settle in here, but you’ve launched yourself straight into my heart with a wonderful community, amazing staff, gorgeous art, fun events…SO MUCH!!!!

Posted 06/22/17

I have only just realized that MY Mycena Cave joining date is the same as Mycena Caves birthday!

So happy birthday Mycena Cave and happy 2 year anniversary to me!

Posted 06/22/17
Happy birthday Mycena! Thanks for this awesome community :)
Posted 06/22/17

Happy birthday, Mycena Cave! :D

I could probably use one of the other blessings a bit more practically, but a little extra joy never hurt anyone!

Posted 06/22/17
Thanks! I really needed the extra strength to get through my last day of school!
Posted 06/22/17
These are really cute! Thank you so much for the gift!
Posted 06/22/17
Happy birthday!
Posted 06/22/17
What a joyous occasion! Happy birthday, MC!
Posted 06/22/17

Happy Birthday and thanks for the gift!  I’m glad I decided to come back to this site after a year-long hiatus, it’s a lot of fun and has a great community.

I chose fortitude for that little extra umph to get me through the difficulties of life :‘D

Posted 06/22/17
I’m overjoyed to be part of Mycena Cave!! <3 joy seems to be a popular pick, huh? I also love these blessing items, and I’ll need at least one of each once they are released in the shop!
Posted 06/22/17
Every day I keep swiftly returning to this site…. here’s to many more years!!
Posted 06/22/17
Happy birthday! :D <3
Posted 06/22/17
Woo Happy 4th Bday!
Posted 06/22/17

/throws confetti

Here’s to another year~ happy birthday!

Posted 06/22/17
Happy birthday to Mycena Cave! Love the blessing items~
Posted 06/22/17
Oh boy, time sure passes fast. Happy birthday, Mycena Cave! It was a lovely year and I hope the one to come will be just as enjoyable. :D
Posted 06/22/17