11:26 ST
[FORUM GAME] Flower Painting & Flower Arranging - Discussion Thread (fill out the submission form!)
Grats to the winners! Looking forward to your beauties being created!
Posted 07/11/16
Congrats, you two! Can’t wait to see the pretty customs! ^^ b
Posted 07/11/16

Eeee, congrats to the winners!! I can’t wait for the resulting customs! :D

I hope everyone who participated enjoyed themselves — It has been such a treat to see everyone’s creativity and talent in all the lovely flowers and arrangements created for this event! <3

Posted 07/11/16
Congrats winners! I can’t wait to see what the artists come up with!
Posted 07/11/16
O:!
Posted 07/11/16
Many congrats to the winners! Those are some lovely flowers to choose from, and I can’t wait to see those adorable baby Kelphi! ^^
Posted 07/11/16
Congratulations to the winners! I look forwards to seeing what the artists create for you~
Posted 07/11/16
Congrats to the winners! Can’t wait to see the new customs created from your flowers or arrangements. :D
Posted 07/11/16
Congrats!! Really looking forward to seeing these customs. :D
Posted 07/11/16
Ooohhh these will be so pretty!!!  Congratulations!!!  I can’t wait to see the new customs c=
Posted 07/11/16

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

= U =

Posted 07/11/16
Congratulations to the winners!  I can’t wait to see your pretty new customs! :D
Posted 07/11/16
Ahhhh, I love how well the frame fits my avatar! ^^
Posted 07/11/16

Congratz to the winners!
I can’t wait to see what the artists do with the inspiration :D

The frame is pretty nifty too~

Posted 07/11/16
Grats to the winners!
Posted 07/11/16
Congratulations to the winners!
Posted 07/12/16
Grats, winners!  :DD
Posted 07/12/16

Congrats to the lucky two! :D

/fawns over the frame

Posted 07/12/16
Congrats winners! :D
Posted 07/12/16
Congrats, guys! :)
Posted 07/12/16
The artistic freedom customs are here!

Some of you may have noticed the arrival of the raffle winner’s Mycenians! Before we show them off here, we’d like to once again thank everybody for participating! This game was lots of fun, and we hope to run it again in the future! <3

This flower arrangement by TheGermanTaco prompted a kelph custom created by Plasma and King:

This flower painting by Ashlar also prompted a kelph custom created by Plasma and King:

Posted 07/27/16