17:10 ST
[Event] Winter Holiday Fun Book - Creativity Awards [RESULTS POSTED!]
Creativity Award results can be found here!
Please post all chit-chat in the Event Discussion Thread, and restrict posts in this topic to Creativity Awards entries only.

Each individual participant may choose to participate in the Creativity Awards. To participate, each individual participant is allowed to select one of their own activity entries and submit it to one of the provided themes. These entries will be judged by voluntary staff judges for creativity and inventiveness, and the winner in each category will receive a Gold Medallion.

The themes are as follows…

• “At a Glance”
    For the “At a Glance” theme, we are looking for a character who, at a glance, provides the most complete impression of who they are and what makes them tick.

• “Most Vivid Depiction of Scene”
    For the “Most Vivid Multi-medial Depiction of Scene” theme, we are looking for an entry that paints a vivid image of a scene, whether by art, writing or another medium.

• “Best Use of Mycena Cave Lore”
    For the “Best Use of Mycena Cave Lore” theme, we’re looking for an entry that makes amazing use of one particular element of Mycena Cave lore. This could be anything related to Mycena Cave lore, such as but not limited to: An existing Mycena Cave NPC, place, event, item or imagery.

• “Right in the Feels”
    For the “Right in the Feels” theme, we’re looking for an entry that triggers a strong emotion. This emotion can be any of the six basic emotions (i.e. happiness, sadness, fear, anger, surprise or disgust), or any other strong emotion you feel your entry incites.”

• “Something Silly”
    For the “Something Silly” theme, we are looking for an entry which can only be described with the term silly. Inside out, upside down, turn it all around, rainbow unicorn sparkle sparkle silly.

To submit one of your activity entries, please post in this thread with the following information:

• the theme you wish to submit your entry for, and
  • the permalink to your selected activity entry.

Your entry will be judged for your individual contribution, and posts made by your fellow group members in that Activity Thread will not be looked at. Additionally, your entry will be looked at as it is listed in your post at the end of the event on February 21st, 23:59 ST. You are free to change your entry at any time before the event closes.

Please note: In the case of a tie between two players for one category, two Gold Medallions will be given out. Additionally, staff members not part of the voluntary judging team are allowed to participate and are eligible to win in any category, but if it so happens that a staff member wins, a player will also be selected as a winner for that category, resulting in two Gold Medallion prizes for that category.

Links
Posted 02/05/16, edited 02/29/16
Something Silly ||  PERMALINK!
Posted 02/10/16
Something Silly || Linky~
Posted 02/10/16
Here is my entry for Most Vivid Depiction of a Scene
Posted 02/12/16
I chose this entry for the At A Glance category c:
Posted 02/16/16
edit: I’d like to submit My crossword for “Best Use of Mycenian Lore”.
Posted 02/16/16, edited 02/19/16
MMM no this won’t win, but here’s something for Something Silly.
Posted 02/18/16
Posted 02/18/16

I’ll go for the “Most Vivid Depiction of a Scene”!

Right here!

Posted 02/18/16
Posted 02/18/16, edited 02/18/16
I’m going for “Most Vivid Depiction of a Scene” with this post.
Posted 02/18/16

I’ll go for “Right in the Feels” with this entry. ^-^

Edit: Fixed the link XD

Posted 02/19/16, edited 02/19/16
I’m entering this for the Best Use of Mycena Cave Lore.
Posted 02/19/16
I’d like to submit this entry for Something Silly. :D
Posted 02/20/16
I’d like to submit this entry for At a Glance :D
Posted 02/20/16
I’d like to submit this entry for Something Silly, please!
Posted 02/20/16
I’m entering Something Silly with this entry!
Posted 02/20/16
may i submit this entry for Something Silly please? 
Posted 02/20/16, edited 02/21/16
This entry for At a Glance ^^
Posted 02/20/16
Posted 02/20/16
didnt have time to make anything else so…. slides this for Something Silly
Posted 02/20/16
Posted 02/20/16
It’s not the best out there, but I had fun makingthis for Something Silly! I present, The Tale of Sir Truffles. :3
Posted 02/21/16, edited 02/21/16
I’d like to submit this entry for Mycena Cave Lore
Posted 02/21/16

I guess I’ll try for Most Vivid Depiction of Scene :) Might as well!
Link!

Posted 02/21/16
Entering this stupid thing in Something Silly
I’ll enter this for Something Silly.
Posted 02/21/16
I’d like to enter for Best Use of Mycena Cave lore. :D
Posted 02/21/16
Eeeeeh, why not, I’ll enter Holly here into the Right in the Feels category?
Here’s a late entry for Right in the Feels... Although maybe it’s just me that thinks so! :’)
Posted 02/21/16