03:08 ST
August News Discussion

Kinley Thanks for the update. Yet another thing to add to the list of things I need to memorize today.

WeyrLeader

I swear, I’ll get this right eventually.

Posted 08/09/15

toxicdos Ping Ping Ping~

Awesome feature!~

Posted 08/09/15

Mistral

Ehehe, no worries~ I did the same thing too, until I saw it didn’t turn blue and went back to read glitch’s directions. XD

Posted 08/09/15
Nouvella Have you seen this?
Posted 08/09/15
Posted 08/11/15
Another quick announcement!

All of the hard work that the community has put into curating our new dictionary has finally paid off! ‘Thank you’ nuggets have been distributed to everyone who helped, and our new dictionary is now live and being used in Spellstones! Our new dictionary contains all of the words found in the previous version, along with another thousand or so words that contain five letters or less.

We’d like to extend a huge ‘thank you’ everybody for helping us figure out which words to add! The community’s help in this was monumental. :)

Posted 08/11/15
Can there be a separate page for NPC characters/pets?
Posted 08/12/15
[@Lady Hawkwing]:  We are going to create a new category for at least the custom NPCs so they aren’t mixed in with the other customs.  Is this what you mean, or do you mean a page that lists the NPCs and has a little thing about them? :D
Posted 08/12/15
I think both would be a great idea, Myla :“D
Posted 08/12/15

I agree as well. I think it would fit in with the feeling of Mycena Cave. Having some interaction with the npcs, even if it’s just looking at a tiny explanation of who they are and their names and roles, would kind of make them seem more real and a part of the cave?

Also, if we ever got a look at the npcs in the story chapters, that would be pretty cool. Just putting that out there.

Posted 08/12/15

Seconding Star!!

edit;; and raus!

Posted 08/12/15, edited 08/12/15
Saffronicrausmosh[@Lady Hawkwing] Yeah, that would be really cool! * ^ *  We’re (well, mostly Prose :D) is eventually going to be expanding all of the lore and making canon easier to navigate in general — the characters would be a great thing to add to that.
Posted 08/12/15

Hello!

Myla mentioned to me that the inventory has a bug where when you re-order items on your pets, they also get shuffled around in your inventory. Sorry about that! It’s been fixed :)

Posted 08/15/15

A tiny new friend has found its way into Leeetle Companions!
Say hello to the Bobtail Squid, made by feyers! :D

Posted 08/18/15

A squid item!!!! :D
-needs like 600 of them-

Posted 08/18/15

TFW SQUID HEAD

Posted 08/18/15

-Obligatory Splatoon reference-
Excuse me while I spend all my nuggets on like fifty of these |D

Posted 08/18/15

Campi

See what I mean?

Posted 08/21/15
Posted 09/26/15, edited 09/26/15
@tylerge123
Posted 11/08/15
WHY IS IT NOT WORKING?
Posted 11/08/15

tylerge123

You have to put brackets around it like this; [ @ username ] but without the spaces. (:

Posted 11/08/15
Posted 11/08/15