12:47 ST
[GAME] Potions Master is ready for playtesting!

Skye baekhesten
i think what you may be experiencing is eye fatigue. c: when you stare at the little color strip for long enough, your eyes become acclimated to the color, whereas the outside bits are changing the whole time. so, when you FINALLY get the outside bits to actually match, your eyes see two different colors—because the cones in the part of your eyes focusing on the strip are fatigued, but the parts looking at the edges are not.

if you feel like you’re getting the confirmation message for colors that don’t match, click away from the screen for a minute and then look back again. after your eyes recover, you will probably be able to see that the colors do indeed match!

Posted 10/13/15

doragon

well considering i play through most games in about 10 seconds idk if that’s it? it also doesn’t explain the opposite problem in which we don’t get confirmation messages for colors that do match, and how if you put in 2 red, 1 yellow, and 1 blue it’s wrong, but if you put in 2 more red, 1 more yellow, and 1 more blue it’s right. o:

Posted 10/13/15

baekhesten
i get eye fatigue even only after a ten-fifteen second interval, so it’s at least POSSIBLE, haha. >>

and according to glitch, that shouldn’t happen? i asked him about it earlier, and he told me that if 4-2-2 is accepted, then 2-1-1 SHOULD have been accepted as well. thats not to say thats how its working, but thats what he told me :P

Posted 10/13/15

doragon

yeah, skye at least is experiencing it where that doesn’t work properly. i may have as well but i’m unobservant orz

also forums are glitched again

Posted 10/13/15

hey glitch

so i play on the computer and a couple of times i have a fun glitch where i click on one bottle and it decides i’ve clicked on a completely separate bottle and adds that one?? it wouldn’t be as bad if it didn’t mostly happen after i’ve added all of a color i need

for example i played a game that ended up like this

my actual clicks were adding one of each bottle, then one of the middle and one of the right, but for some reason the click on the right decided i clicked the left one??

Posted 10/13/15
glitch When I play on mobile (my phone is an iphone, if that makes any difference) the labels are blank, and so is the message window when I either win or run out of ingredients. Sorry for the bother, thought I should let you know!
Posted 10/15/15
So, glitch. I don’t know if this is useful information or at all helpful, but I seem to get more of the ‘You’ve run out of Ingredients!’ warning if the game generates the same set of potions to mix in a row.
Posted 10/18/15

-squints in confusion-

Posted 10/18/15
baekhesten The “please accept these 0 nuggets” happens when you’ve hit your daily cap.
Posted 10/18/15
I think it was more that the colors don’t match and all ingredients were used.
Posted 10/18/15

[@lawk] Jacq

ya it was the fact that the recipe called for all of every ingredient and therefore it was impossible to lose :p (and also that it didn’t match but i know sometimes you only have to get it close)

Posted 10/18/15

Oh! I see now.
The only time I think I’ve had that happen before was when I “won” (figured out the recipe) but clicked past the win screen too fast, so I was given the same recipe twice in a row. Then no matter what I enter I run out of ingredients and get the win screen. Did that happen for you, too, Baek?

(I can’t see a difference in colours in that screenshot bcoz I suck at this game so I dunno about that part.)

Posted 10/18/15

Jacq

i’ve had that happen before, and it wasn’t that! it was a brand new recipe. and that’s funny cause when i have that happen, it’s always a lose screen instead of a win screen xD

Posted 10/18/15

I’ve been having the same problem when I lose and click too quickly to play again (Usually on accident as I’m clicking willy-nilly to end the game and click one too many times >_> )

On top of that, I had this happen. The colours are obviously different (In my eyes at least?)

Posted 10/21/15
I have notes for these, I hope I can get them all fixed in the near future! :)
Posted 10/24/15
The banner that says ‘you have maxed out nuggets for the day’ isn’t appearing on the potions master page for some reason.
Posted 11/01/15
Speaking of that sort of thing, the nugget counter doesn’t go up when you get nuggets from Potion Master, either, nor does your tally at the top of the page unless you refresh manually.
Posted 11/01/15

This might be the whole website, but my potions masters game is broken. I can load a game and play maybe one or two rounds, then it hangs on “Verifying” for a while and kicks up an error.

I dunno if this is on my end or yours.

Posted 11/03/15