07:00 ST
March News Discussion
Ama, you are my hero for suggesting the tables thing. 8I I just fixed my own profile with it, and it actually works out better for aligning info, since I don’t ~have~ to have another image in there to push the text to where I want it.
Posted 03/04/15

I’m glad my tables suggestion worked out for you, Ama :D
This code opens up endless profile possibilities and I’m super excited about this hehe ;u;

Posted 03/04/15

We’ve just pushed a biggish update to chat. The highlights:

• the user list is sorted alphabetically (while keeping status like owner / mod / etc separated)
  • we’ve added the ability for admins and site mods to broadcast a message to all chat rooms simultaneously
  • leaving chat now actually works properly, so fewer belated “has gone missing…” messages
  • if you re-order your chat room tabs, the server remembers the new order
  • if you’re invited to a chat room and you are currently in chat, you are notified of this invitation
  • a bug that would very occasionally disconnect a bunch of people in a room at once has been fixed

It’s also undergone a bit of a restructure, to make it possible to add private messaging in the near future :)

EDIT: it seems this has not solved the “unable to connect” issue that’s been coming up a lot lately. Still looking into it….

Posted 03/05/15, edited 03/06/15
I’ve just used tables a few times now and… now methinks that invisitables are the meaning of life
Posted 03/06/15
Game News!
  1. Spellstones is out of playtesting! For each game, your nugget-reward is equal to your total score, but unlike our other games, is capped at the daily limit
  2. Spellstones has a new rule: a game cannot be ended within five minutes of its starting
  3. All games: after you reach the daily cap, you can still record new highscores
  4. Cave In’s pity-nugget is back!

:)

Posted 03/07/15, edited 03/07/15
Oh! Hey, cool, the new update about being able to submit high scores even after you have capped is cool :D Gives me something to do when I have no roleplay replies to do but have already capped for the day. Thanks for that!
Posted 03/07/15

Yay! Pity-Nugget!

I’ve had so many bad plays of Cave-In

Edit: I tried to play a game of Spellstones and had 4 I’s in a row and 4 U’s in a row. It could be a coincidence, but there were a LOT of vowels on the board.

Posted 03/07/15, edited 03/07/15

A new shop called “Lands Within” has appeared under the shops menu!  I need to fix a couple things with the icon images (some of them look yuck) and add one more background, but we’ll have prices up before too long—probably tonight once I’m home. :)  These are all avatar backgrounds for now, but eventually regular pet backgrounds will go in here as well. *eyebrow wiggle*

Prose comes up with all of our shop names (and shopkeeper names/descs), so she is the one who is credited with the name!  We’re due for some shop re-arrangement before too long, and our Feathers and Flame shopkeeper will eventually be revamped and moved to the backgrounds shop; at that time, it’ll get a real description! ::D

Edit:  I’ve been asked if you can get custom avatar background for your customs when you’re ordering.  The answer is yes, you can, but it will be permanently equipped to your individual custom pet (though it wouldn’t be visible on the actual pet much like other avatar backgrounds), so it’s not something you’d be able to turn on/off.  You could also get an actual pet background that would additionally show up on the avatar image, but that is a very muy pricey option.

Posted 03/10/15, edited 03/10/15
Regular pet backgrounds? O8
Posted 03/10/15
-hovers over myla until this is complete- 8II
Posted 03/10/15
Sweet! More options for dress-up 8D That is so my jam and I’m going to be super excited when I can try a few of them on my avatar.
Posted 03/10/15

*heavy breathing*
I cant wait to have one on every single pet.
*screams*

Posted 03/10/15

Pretty backgrounds, I want to equip all of them at once! D’:
Also, can’t wait to see the pet backgrounds. *w*

Posted 03/10/15

Custom avatar backgrounds? O:

*screams quietly*

Posted 03/10/15
What about existing customs? Can we add avatar BG?
Posted 03/10/15

Red Kite:  Yes, avatar backgrounds for customs have always technically been an option, but no one has requested one, so people probably just don’t know it’s possible since it’s not in the check-boxes.  If you want one, then you can always get a price estimate by echoing me since the price will vary based on difficulty of the background.  They start out at $15/CC for a simple one, $20 for something more detailed, or $25(+) for something really crazy.  :)

Edit:
Foxcat:  Any custom (or custom offspring) can have a background added!  You’d just go to the custom order page and select “Edit Existing Custom” under the Species menu. <3

Thank you :3
So by custom offspring, do you mean the offspring of customs?
Posted 03/10/15
Red Kite: I mean any offspring, since all offspring are unique (“custom”).  So anything listed here.  They can actually be edited like any normal custom since they are unique, so adding a custom avatar background to offspring would be do-able.
Ahh, I am very excited for future pet backgrounds! :D Though these avatar backgrounds are adorable! *curls up to wait in the shop*
Posted 03/10/15
Ooh~ I love the new backgrounds! Especially that Rose Bouquet~ Any plans for alt. colors for that one? Unfortunately that shade of pink-purple wouldn’t fit my pets, but a black, red, or white would be awesome (and coordinate pretty well with some of the onsite items)! eue
Posted 03/10/15
Oooh. ovo Underworld and Unknown Lair are perfect for my aesthetic. This is so exciting!
Posted 03/10/15

Ersatz:  We’re aiming more for a wide variety of landscapes rather than recolors of the same for now, but that doesn’t mean we’re ruling out more flowers of different colors in the future. :D

In other news, the shop is now open for business! OuO

Posted 03/10/15

I just bought one! Yay for new shops! \(ouo)/

-Bank screaming in the distance-

Posted 03/10/15
*BUYS ONE OF EACH*
Posted 03/10/15

GNEEEE Avatar backgrounds!! I was super excited for these :DDDD
so cute +V+

Posted 03/10/15
The backgrounds are super cool. They don’t seem to work on glowing changeshroom coats with the black background, though. D:
Posted 03/10/15
I bought three new backgrounds and ended up staying with the old one. XD They’re lovely though. @w@
Posted 03/11/15
This is so Mos. Totally, cat.
Posted 03/11/15

Love the new avatar backgrounds /crosses fingers for pet backgrounds. Am really enjoying this rainbow~ <3

Edit: Okay, I might have a new problem.

Posted 03/11/15, edited 03/11/15