05:09 ST
March News Discussion
Yay! Thank you Myly!
Posted 03/18/15

Couple of weetle updates!:

- Driftshrooms affect pondshroom eye colors (the vote was unanimous), so now your forum avatars should have weirdy driftshroomied pondshroomed eyes (this only applies if your pet is pondshroomed and driftshroomed, of course)!

- Flowering Fawn is in the magic puddle if you want to play with it! Remember that the Seasonals will be switching over a midnight tonight (ST).  GERDBYE WHITE WIND OF THE WESTERLY WONDERS AND HELLOOooo FAWNARD.

- Prismatic Tiger and Lacey Magpie have had their auto-black backgrounds removed.  I’ve also put a black background in Lands Within if you liked having a black background on them!

Posted 03/19/15, edited 03/19/15

Hello my old friend, darkness!

Haha, I love the name of the new background. It made me crack up.

On another note, can’t wait until midnight tonight! Those fawns are completely adorable and I’m gonna stare at them with longing eyes.

Posted 03/19/15
*rolls around excitedly with my deery girl*
Posted 03/20/15
Sorry if this is a noob question but how do you get seasonal pets? Is it in a store somewhere or do you have to do something special? The Fawn is probably my favorite on the site, so cute!
Posted 03/27/15
The Fungimental Magic shop!! :D
Posted 03/27/15
Oooo, that explains so much! Thanks! (so expensive, though, lol! Will have to save up!)
Posted 03/27/15
Quick bugfix!

If you’ve tried to buy gems since January first, the shop has shown you a big red “if you are in the EU you may not use this form” message. This was only supposed to appear if you were trying to buy gems using IRL money, and was not supposed to appear if you were buying gems for nuggets. The error has been fixed: the warning no longer appears if you are trying to buy gems using nuggets.

To make sure it’s completely clear: you are allowed to buy gems using nuggets from the cave exchange regardless of your location. The EU restriction only applies if you are paying using IRL money.

I’m sorry for any confusion that arose because of this. I can’t believe that this bug has gone unnoticed for so long o_O

Posted 03/30/15, edited 03/30/15

Wasn’t sure where to post this but last night, I was going through my items & noticed that all the items from Ama & Firky’s dungeon event doesn’t tell you when they were released. Was hoping that could be added to their descriptions? I checked, & every other event set of items shows when they were released. :)

Edit: Oops, missed one two. Looks like Humphrey the Ghost & Mushkin need updating, too.

Posted 03/30/15, edited 03/30/15

Wasn’t sure where to post this but last night, I was going through my items & noticed that all the items from Ama & Firky’s dungeon event doesn’t tell you when they were released. Was hoping that could be added to their descriptions? I checked, & every other event set of items shows when they were released. :)

Edit: Oops, missed one two. Looks like Humphrey the Ghost & Mushkin need updating, too.Kris

Fixed! <3 Thanks for catching that :)

Posted 03/30/15
Am i the only one who has trouble with the magic puddle? I can see the pets just fine, but as soon as i try to put an item on, the image doesn’t load/breaks.
Posted 03/31/15
I’ve checked and I’m having the same problem, something broke. ;3;
Posted 03/31/15
Are you guys trying to put dras only items on ineki?
Posted 03/31/15
Nah, mine breaks even when I try things like Stack of Books and Feather Quill. :\
Posted 03/31/15
Same thing happened to me last night. I checked and double-checked to make sure they weren’t dras only. :(
Posted 03/31/15, edited 03/31/15
The Magic Puddle is having some difficulty being magic right now. It’ll be back soon though!
Posted 03/31/15