02:02 ST
[EVENT] Winter Holiday Fun Book - Dec 22 - Jan 4

It’s getting cold in the cave, and that means the cave’s inhabitants are getting together in their cozy homes to play games with each other — and to keep warm, of course! We’re providing you with a Winter Holiday Fun Book full of their favorites for you to enjoy. The pages will include art games, writing games and puzzles, so there will be something for everyone.

Of course, you won’t be doing it all for naught. If you participate in these games and puzzles, there are prizes to be earned!

You may keep track of your own completion progress by ticking the checkboxes after submitting your work. The checkboxes will be used to check against the submissions we’ve received to make sure no submissions get lost in the process, which will speed up handing out the prizes. You do not have to keep track of your progress, but should you decide not to keep track and one of your submissions gets lost along the way/overlooked, this will be at your own risk.

If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions topic.

Rules

This event is community focused, which means you can work together. This does not mean you can enter your solution (duplicate files) for multiple people, but it does mean you may help someone if they get stuck.
Please keep in mind that judging may take a while!

Overall Participation Prizes

This event is all about getting together and having a good time, and not about being the best writer or artist. If you reach the minimum participation level for multiple pages, you will be guaranteed certain prizes.

- Complete 8 of the 12 pages and you will receive a Red Tufted Squirrel Mushroom, a 2014 Cave Capsule and the two event items (Rosy Cheeks and Icy Magic).
- Complete 4 of the 12 pages and you will receive a 2014 Cave Capsule and the two event items (Rosy Cheeks and Icy Magic).

Individual Page Prizes

For some of the individual pages, extra prizes can be won. All ‘most unique’ prizes are staff judged.

Page 2: 100% correct entries receive their pick of a Winter Holiday Fun Book event item.
Page 3: The three most unique Tall Tales Monsters designs (up to nine users) receive their pick of a Winter Holiday Fun Book event item. Three Red Tufted Squirrel Mushrooms are raffled off amongst these users.
Page 4: 100% correct entries receive their pick of a Winter Holiday Fun Book event item.
Page 5: The users that submitted the three most unique word suggestions receive their pick of a Winter Holiday Fun Book event item. One Red Tufted Squirrel Mushroom is raffled off amongst these three users.
Page 6: The users that submitted the three most unique coloured pages receive their pick of a Winter Holiday Fun Book event item. One Red Tufted Squirrel Mushroom is raffled off amongst these three users.
Page 7: 100% correct entries receive their pick of a Winter Holiday Fun Book event item.
Page 8: The users that submitted the three most unique short stories receive their pick of a Winter Holiday Fun Book event item. One Red Tufted Squirrel Mushroom is raffled off amongst these three users.
Page 9: 100% correct entries receive their pick of a Winter Holiday Fun Book event item.
Page 10: 100% correct entries receive their pick of a Winter Holiday Fun Book event item.
Page 11: The users that submitted the three most unique captions receive their pick of a Winter Holiday Fun Book event item. One Red Tufted Squirrel Mushroom is raffled off amongst these three users.

Minimum Participation Requirements

Page 1: Post at least two community tall tales continuations.
Page 2: Complete the word seeker, up to three words may be missing.
Page 3: Complete at least one Tall Tales Monster section.
Page 4: Complete the Sudoku, up to three numbers may be wrong.
Page 5: Post at least one Mycena Cave Dictionary suggestion and encyclopedia entry.
Page 6: Colour the complete colouring book page.
Page 7: Complete the Trivia, up to three answers may be wrong.
Page 8: Post at least one short story around the provided sound.
Page 9: Find the differences, up to three differences may be wrong or missing.
Page 10: Complete the Crossword, up to three answers may be wrong.
Page 11: Post at least one caption for the caption contest.
Page 12: Draw at least three small doodles, or one large doodle, on the doodle page.

Posted 12/19/14, edited 12/22/14

AAAAA -excited yelling-

its both a christmas and a birthday present !!! ;3; oh i cant wait, im so excited;;;

Posted 12/19/14

Oh my! That sounds sooooo awesome! I can’t wait! *Rolls around impatiently.* >w<

*Summons Rhyme*

Posted 12/19/14, edited 12/19/14
*Bounces up and down, runs to check the date, goes back to bouncing* I am so excited for this event!!
Posted 12/19/14
Wheeee!~
Posted 12/19/14
So exciting, thanks guys!!
Posted 12/19/14
Happy seal clapping!!!! :D
Posted 12/19/14
Looks exciting. @v@ *Lurks at the book.*
Posted 12/19/14
Sounds fun! :) glad to see another event up. Hopefully I will be around enough to participate fully.
Posted 12/19/14
Nooooooo! Ill be out of town without any internet for pretty much the whole event! *cries*
Posted 12/19/14
Ooh! Looks fun!
Posted 12/19/14
Sounds exciting!
Posted 12/19/14
Sounds…fun
Posted 12/19/14
Yay! I was wondering when a Christmas event would pop up. ^^
Posted 12/19/14

Here’s commencing both eager excitement and anxiousness because I want to get all the prizes 8’D
But by now I should start easing up since you guys have been pretty good when giving out items when effort is put forth… (I JUST REALLY WANT A SQUIRREL, OKAY >> / fidgets)

This is exciting, cant wait for it to open! I hope everyone gets something
Posted 12/19/14

*does the event dance* :)!!!

This isn’t meant to be a super intense event because a lot of people are pretty busy over the holidays. It’ll hopefully be a relaxing, fun thing to do in the spaces between when you’re celebrating with family, or whatever your holiday plans are.  And you’ll get a few yummies as a result! :D

Myla what have I told you about eating the items?
Posted 12/19/14
That it’s good for my digestion? *hopeful*
Posted 12/19/14
EEEEEEEE!! *Bounces up and down in excitement* Ican’twaitIcan’twaitIcan’twait!!!!
Posted 12/19/14
AHHHHH! So excited >w< Mycena Cave Staff you are all so sweet!
Posted 12/19/14
Oooo. ^3^
Posted 12/19/14
I hope I have time to play.
Posted 12/19/14
Ooh this looks fun! :3
Posted 12/19/14
sounds exciting! Thanks!
Posted 12/19/14
I’m ready for thisssssss!
Posted 12/19/14
I’m so excited for this!