14:44 ST
May Productivi-Day!
Welcome to May’s Productivi-Day!

Productivi-Day occurs on the 15th of each month, running from 00:01 ST through 23:59 ST. If you wish to participate, all you need to do is take a little bit of time and work on something creative that relates to Mycena Cave! This one is starting a couple early just to make sure we get it posted!

Examples of things that count:
  • Mycenian profiles
  • Geness profiles
  • Roleplaying
  • Creative Collective entries
  • Pretty much anything that has to do with Mycena Cave!
Things that don’t count:
  • Homework
  • Housework
  • Dishes
  • Meal-prep
  • Anything else unrelated to Mycena Cave!

Please post a link to what you’ve accomplished in this thread in order for your participation to be counted! All posts must be made before the activity ends at 23:59 ST - any posts made or edited after that timeframe will not be counted towards this activity.

We look forward to seeing what you accomplish! :D Have fun!
Posted 05/14/23

Posted my last From Between The Pages entry!

edit: AND my last Y/N in Wonderland entry!!!!!

Posted 05/14/23, edited 05/14/23

Working on circle entries~

~ adventure circle
~
~

Posted 05/15/23

I worked on the starting point for a Scribe Circle entry, though it’s still a wip.

I also brainstormed a few ideas to use as Chamber of Reflections vignettes for this geness. Don’t know if those would count as they barely have grammar, but ideas are hard and I like to work from a plethora of ideas to start with and patch together a narrative. Anything below the divider is new from today.

Posted 05/15/23, edited 05/15/23

I finally inked this sketch of Soleth and Willow!
Maybe in a few months, I’ll finish coloring it, lmaoooo.

Posted 05/15/23
was suddenly struck with inspiration and threw together a small barebones bio for the dollmaker to outline some basic ideas of what i’d like his story to be like :))
Posted 05/15/23

My entries for ‘From Between the Pages’

One

Two

Posted 05/15/23

Posted 05/15/23
Wrote a new section for Arbor’s profile for this month’s Chamber of Reflections.
Posted 05/15/23

A doodle of Lulu & Jacob!

Posted 05/15/23
I worked on lore stuff in the background for my raptors! Isn’t ready for posting yet, but I did a bunch of lore stuff for how their story is going to go. :D
Posted 05/16/23, edited 05/16/23
Belated, but stickers from this month’s Productivi-Day have been sent out!

See you all next month!

Posted 05/17/23
Looks like i got overlooked, I don’t seem to have my sticker.
Posted 05/17/23

Crycket
Oh, yes - I had meant to reach out, sorry. It looks as though your pieces were made on May 13th - it only counts for Productivi-Day if it’s made on the 15th / during the actual Productivi-Day duration.

Posted 05/17/23
Oh, okay. No problem! :)
Posted 05/17/23