00:01 ST
December News Discussion
Welcome to December

We introduced our newest OotS coat this month, Rose Latte, along with their Rose Chest and Horned Rose Crown! Both the coat and items were created by Hush. You can purchase this set from the Out of the Shadows shop through the end of the month!

Activity Updates
  • The Creative Collective has been refreshed with new prompts for this month!
  • Bingo RP is up to date! Those of you who have completed a bingo may now request a new card! As a reminder, this will be the last month to participate in the 2022 BinGo; we will be on break in January, and announce any updates for 2023’s activity at that time!

• A new round of the Chamber of Reflections has begun!
  • This month’s Productivi-Day will occur on Thursday, December 15th!

Event Wrap-up

In November, we wrapped up our Warding the Withering Wood event and helped Bardouk capture and drive off those pesky fairies. Any lingering points have now been converted to items and nuggets.

An event feedback survey is now available; you have until December 7th to participate and share your thoughts. Thanks to everyone who took part in the event!

Ta again, all.

Winter Shop

The chill weather has Cho bustling to make preparations for her Warm Winter Wonders shop. This year, she will open her doors on December 21 and stock a variety of old and new items alike!

Secret Santa

Our ninth annual Secret Santa is getting started! Those who have chosen to participate will soon be paired up with a Santa-ee (and, of course, a Santa of their very own). Be sure to establish contact with both your Santa and Santa-ee by December 7th!

A New Seasonal Approaches

Tamshir will be cycling out her seasonal wares soon, so make sure you’ve made any lingering Fall purchases you’ve been thinking over. A new winter seasonal will be released on December 21 along with all of your favorite past winter coats!

Behind the Veil
  • glitch and Myla: Both glitch and Myla worked on getting the fall event ready for launch. Glitch is heading Secret Santa with Myla’s help, and Myla will also be working on the winter shop and winter event
  • The coordinator team is wrapping up the fall event and will be working on the winter event.
  • The art team wrapped up work on the fall event, and now will be heading into working on items for the winter shop and the winter event.
Posted 12/01/22
The fall event was pretty fun! Can’t wait for Cho to make a comeback again as well, I’m excited for the Secret Santa too! Goodbye fall, hello winter!
Posted 12/01/22
Oh my goodness I need that new coat!! Rose Latte would go pretty good with Swirling Latte, my boy gets a friend! :D
Posted 12/07/22
Warm Winter Wonders is open!

Just a heads up since we noticed the shop didn’t show up in the dropdown menu, but Warm Winter Wonders is up with old favorites as well as some new items! New items have a 2022 label on them! :D

Posted 12/24/22